+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

mvl

Jul 14, 2020
Any update guys.

So disappointed with the previous announcement of clearing application ASAP, from Oct to DEC, 6000 application per month.

Today's day is almost gone, hopefully by the end of day today. we might get some positive news.
They received my application on March 2, and I haven't received any update since March 14th. It has been almost 7 months. So sad!

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
They received my application on March 2, and I haven't received any update since March 14th. It has been almost 7 months. So sad!
Same here, I sent mine on March 2 and got my AOR March 14. Nothing since, it's really disheartening to see files received after mine already done with medical and biometrics.

mvl

Jul 14, 2020
Same here, I sent mine on March 2 and got my AOR March 14. Nothing since, it's really disheartening to see files received after mine already done with medical and biometrics.
I noticed that my timeline is the same as yours, and my name on the excel is mvl.

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Im new to this forum. I have sent my outland application in March 2020. It was received by end of march. I only have the temporary file number as of now. I called IRCC today and was told that as of today my file is completed meaning documents are completed and I should be getting the AOR within 1-2 weeks.

Could someone please confirm if anybody received the same message and if IRCC officer just telling the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: lovely89 and rrss13

Inam92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Every ircc Agent has their own story all the times different. If you call them tomorrow and someone other will tell you different story than today.. this is what i noticed. Once i called them and agent told me yes we received your application and it is in the line and after few weeks i call them again and then agent told me we didn't received your file ask you Courrier service where thy delivered you file... This is my experience

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Every ircc Agent has their own story all the times different. If you call them tomorrow and someone other will tell you different story than today.. this is what i noticed. Once i called them and agent told me yes we received your application and it is in the line and after few weeks i call them again and then agent told me we didn't received your file ask you Courrier service where thy delivered you file... This is my experience
Fully agree. Same happened with me every agent has his/her experiences so they answer accordingly. I was told they are not even close to Sydney they are all in Montreal call centre. I feel they may be given more training / guidance how to deal various calls

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Im new to this forum. I have sent my outland application in March 2020. It was received by end of march. I only have the temporary file number as of now. I called IRCC today and was told that as of today my file is completed meaning documents are completed and I should be getting the AOR within 1-2 weeks.

Could someone please confirm if anybody received the same message and if IRCC officer just telling the truth.
What day was your application received?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020

Also add yourself to this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/htmlview#

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received the temporary file number on 14th August. I called two weeks before and was told there is no update due and my file is system and will be given file number once documents check is completed.

But today when I called. Agent said that there is an update today that my documents are all completed.

Im just curious, if agent just made up that there is an update which came today that documents are completed.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I received the temporary file number on 14th August. I called two weeks before and was told there is no update due and my file is system and will be given file number once documents check is completed.

But today when I called. Agent said that there is an update today that my documents are all completed.

Im just curious, if agent just made up that there is an update which came today that documents are completed.
Oh okay. Well March applicants are getting AOR and they are supposed to speed up processing so let’s hope the 1-2 weeks estimate is accurate. What March date are you? Currently we are seeing march 9 applicants get acknowledgment