Ceremony Feb 7, 2022

Reactions: igg

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
What number did the others call on?
What options did you select to talk to an agent?
And, what's the ideal time to call?
Called them today and got to an agent after a 30 minute wait.

Agent said that sometimes the online tracker is not right and the data sometimes wrongly says that oath has been scheduled - but that it means nothing till I get an email invitation.

He said he'd reach out directly to the office involved and that if an invite is sent out, it would be done this week - but no guarantees.

Told me not to worry even in case I don't get an invite, and that they'd reschedule me in case they're unable to do for the 15th.

n2m5

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020

Agent said that sometimes the online tracker is not right and the data sometimes wrongly says that oath has been scheduled - but that it means nothing till I get an email invitation.

He said he'd reach out directly to the office involved and that if an invite is sent out, it would be done this week - but no guarantees.

Told me not to worry even in case I don't get an invite, and that they'd reschedule me in case they're unable to do for the 15th.

"Told me not to worry even in case I don't get an invite, and that they'd reschedule me in case they're unable to do for the 15th." -I would've lost my cool at this point.

I am sure you will get it this week.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
"Told me not to worry even in case I don't get an invite, and that they'd reschedule me in case they're unable to do for the 15th." -I would've lost my cool at this point.

I am sure you will get it this week.
Losing my cool was not an option. What would that have achieved really? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Definitely would be disappointing, I have this date on the tracker for the past 3 months.

2be_canadian

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
Finally we got test invite , it was husband background check what was slowing down our process as he is truck driver so I guess they check every state (or something like that) as it took almost 2 years to be completed his background.
Test time window was from February 2nd to 22nd , I couldn't wait any longer so on February 1st at 11:30pm I prepared laptop , restarted rooter , laptop and made myself ready for test right after midnight . It took some time to take photo of ID and myself but test was done in like few minutes .
My score was 20/20 .
Husband also took test same day at evening his score was 18/20.
Now we waiting on them to verify everything was ok and on update test as completed.

n2m5

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Losing my cool was not an option. What would that have achieved really? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Definitely would be disappointing, I have this date on the tracker for the past 3 months.
Agree, no point in losing cool!

I got my oath invitation today morning!
I'll keep you posted with how the ceremony goes.
Congratulations! :)
The ceremony is pretty straightforward... It will go smoothly!

Last edited:
Reactions: GokulGuruprasad

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015

can you please share the number and options to be connected? I have my oath scheduled for Mar 3 but haven't received anything in email yet. I was thinking to call them this week or the next. Thanks

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
can you please share the number and options to be connected? I have my oath scheduled for Mar 3 but haven't received anything in email yet. I was thinking to call them this week or the next. Thanks
Too early to call. Raise a webform 2 weeks prior, and if you don't receive a response then call 1 week prior.

Reactions: malwai3x

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello, hope all of you are doing great. I am March 2020 applicant and still it is running and don’t know when it will be ending!! My background was completed and updated since March 2021, I did test on October 2021, and was completed and updated!! I checked my application status and surprised!! The background verification changed to in progress!! Did anyone face the same thing or any idea what’s the reason behind of this?? Please advise me. Thank you in advanced..

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, hope all of you are doing great. I am March 2020 applicant and still it is running and don’t know when it will be ending!! My background was completed and updated since March 2021, I did test on October 2021, and was completed and updated!! I checked my application status and surprised!! The background verification changed to in progress!! Did anyone face the same thing or any idea what’s the reason behind of this?? Please advise me. Thank you in advanced..
They might ask for fingerprints. If you have already submitted it before then it is likely that the record has expired as fingerprint results are valid for 1 year.

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
They might ask for fingerprints. If you have already submitted it before then it is likely that the record has expired as fingerprint results are valid for 1 year.
Thank you for your reply. I have done fingerprint in March, 2021. It should not be expired yet. I am just tired of these snails!! Do you know any March 2020 still waiting or all are completed??

Last edited: