Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
Well, I guess most of us won't be participating on this year's election :( Maybe next time.

TheEyeMan

Aug 7, 2021
Hello admin,

Here is my status:

App received: March 26, 2020
AOR: Oct 22, 2020
Processing started: Nov 22, 2020
Test Invite: May 18, 2021
Test Date: May 30, 2021
Test passed: June 1, 2021
Decision made: Aug 05, 2021
Oath ceremony scheduled for: Nov 23, 2021

I have a few questions if anyone can help:

1. Both my wife and myself have all categories Complete except Oath which is In Progress and scheduled for Nov 23, and DM on ECAS. Our 6 year old daughter only has Prohibitions complete with all else In Progress but has oath scheduled for Nov 23 as well. Her status on ECAS is "In Process". Is our daughter's status normal?

2. We are currently outside of Canada. Is there any possibility of doing the oath ceremony while outside Canada? This could save us a looong round trip flight to Canada just to take the online oath ceremony with all quarantine and testing which would be associated with such a trip...

3. Does our daughter need to be present in the ceremony? I read somewhere that kids don't have to attend but she does have a ceremony scheduled as mentioned above.

Thank you very much!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hello admin,

Here is my status:

1. Both my wife and myself have all categories Complete except Oath which is In Progress and scheduled for Nov 23, and DM on ECAS. Our 6 year old daughter only has Prohibitions complete with all else In Progress but has oath scheduled for Nov 23 as well. Her status on ECAS is "In Process". Is our daughter's status normal?

2. We are currently outside of Canada. Is there any possibility of doing the oath ceremony while outside Canada? This could save us a looong round trip flight to Canada just to take the online oath ceremony with all quarantine and testing which would be associated with such a trip...

3. Does our daughter need to be present in the ceremony? I read somewhere that kids don't have to attend but she does have a ceremony scheduled as mentioned above.

Thank you very much!
1. Yes, children status doesnt match with parents. So you are good.
2. I doubt that our category is allowed to take it outside. Per online page, they said you can email and see but as per the instructions received recently, they said one needs to be inside. So if you are going to be outside for more than a year then you should come and attend and if you are returning within 6 months then you can ask them what to do https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/citizenship.html#oath and mostly they would place the file on hold for few months and send you another invite later.
3. No need for child to be present.( i assume that you applied last year or so and our forms didnt have the option to ask them to include child in oath ceremony but lately the forms have option to include them in oath ceremony).

Which local office?

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Goodbetterbest

Jul 6, 2021
Hello admin,

Here is my status:

Thank you very much!
My son’s ECAS is in process while my ECAS is DM. In new tracker all my categories completed except Oath ceremony but all the categories of his are in process. I do not know why your daughter’s prohibitions is completed. But I hope my situation can give you some help.

NovaScotiaMarch2020

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Got some update finally from the Halifax Office. Admin please update

Aug 11 - Physical pre, Lang, and Prohib completed
Oath - Not started
ECAS - DM

Now another wait for the Oath.
Hi! Congrats!

And to all Halifax friends!

Shocking! Our status is updated as well, except the Citizenship Ceremony all are set to complete on August 10th. Citizenship Ceremony says `Not Started`. I checked ECAS immediately, it says Decision Made.

Do you guys think Halifax heard our prayers? lol :D And is it a good thing? Because ceremony is not scheduled, so it won`t be a rejection right? I shouldn`t be hopeless? Maybe will receive the Oath invite later?

Good luck to all of us!

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Hi All,
I received a request for E-Finger print,
Any recommendations for places that can do it MONTREAL,
I know one Safran Morpho Global Identification Services in Complexe Guy-Favreau, 200 Boulevard René-Lévesque O Suite 6, Montréal, QC H2Z 1X4, but wondering if there is other places.
Thanks

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
So looks like Trudeau is going to call for an election in September. I was wondering if a Conservative win would effect existing applications negatively in anyway.

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
So looks like Trudeau is going to call for an election in September. I was wondering if a Conservative win would effect existing applications negatively in anyway.
No it will not. As their website says, regulations only apply at the time of application, not during the processing if regulations change during. I have seen this to be true before multiple times.