+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Nikita1811

Jul 19, 2021
Some cic officer thinks that late 2020 applicants filed earlier than first quarter 2020 applicants.
These cic people dont have any sense or not having any thoughtful mind in working. No respect/importance for the people applied early.

They just come. They pick up few files and take one of them and threw the rest and working on it randomly.

Imagine how come people at end of 2020 gets test invite when people at early 2020 not completed(the worst is some are still waiting for test and rest waiting for other steps)

Rightly said, its so random which isn't fair. I applied jan 2020 and haven't received my test request yet, its too frustrating. I dont understand how cic folks work, ridiculous :/

Sep 24, 2018
Hi All, I am currently applying my Canadian citizenship. I'm filling the form CIT0002 - Citizenship Application Form. I have a doubt regarding question # 13 Do you currently or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?
I have a Vistor Visa B1/B2 from USA. Do I have to mention that for question number 13? In the dropdown box of status there's an option for Visitor to be selected.. I'm not sure if I have to include the USA B1/B2 visa information or not . Could you please clarify

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Hi All, I am currently applying my Canadian citizenship. I'm filling the form CIT0002 - Citizenship Application Form. I have a doubt regarding question # 13 Do you currently or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?
I have a Vistor Visa B1/B2 from USA. Do I have to mention that for question number 13? In the dropdown box of status there's an option for Visitor to be selected.. I'm not sure if I have to include the USA B1/B2 visa information or not . Could you please clarify
Yes, it'll have to be included buddy...

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
As there is a drop-down item listed for Visitor as a Status for Question 13 in the Application form then you have to specify the USA Visitor visa details.

Alberta35

Jun 15, 2015
Edmonton
Does anyone know what the process is if you fail the online citizenship test? Can you retake it within your testing window or do you need to wait for IRCC to contact you to take it again?

nate1074

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I am similar to you. Close to 3 months since I passed the test. No updates since then. I was told it takes between 3 and 5 months between test and the next step. Let's hope it's not 5
i completed my test in 9thfeb and my file hasn't moved since the 23rd april