Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Below my timeline..waiting for next steps FP/Test

App Delivered: 09-Mar-2020 | AOR: 28-Aug-2020 | ECAS in Progress: 04-Nov-2020

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Received a test invitation. Time window 23April to 13 May 20.

App received on 2 March 2020
AOR 19th Oct 20
In Process 29 Oct 20
Test Invite 21 April 20.
Office: Saskatoon
Also received a request to submit all the pages of the valid and expired passport in the last 10 years from the date of signing the application.

ktish74

Mar 7, 2017

AOR 19th Oct 20
In Process 29 Oct 20
Test Invite 21 April 20.
Also received a request to submit all the pages of the valid and expired passport in the last 10 years from the date of signing the application.
I got the same today,
I have a question about last 10 years, my passport was issued in 2014, before that I did not have a passport. We use other documents inside my country and we cannot use them as travel documents.
What, then, do I need to provide to show the period from 2011 to 2014

Reactions: AmericanCanadian007

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
I got the same today,
I have a question about last 10 years, my passport was issued in 2014, before that I did not have a passport. We use other documents inside my country and we cannot use them as travel documents.
What, then, do I need to provide to show the period from 2011 to 2014
I guess explain it with letter. And provide the copies of your local identity

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020

AOR 19th Oct 20
In Process 29 Oct 20
Test Invite 21 April 20.
10 years? I thought the eligibility was 5 years period for Citizenship from the date of app signature?

ketti

Feb 23, 2021
Hello Guys, one question owing tax will have any negative effect on the citizenship application? Anyone any knowledge with this regard?

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
So I got my GCMS notes today and I realized that I made a small typo on the Physical Presence calculator: So the date signed everywhere on my application was 29/02/2020 (29th Feb 2020), but I signed Physical presence as 29th March 2020. The no of days is still correct though. I already received my AOR and the application is already in process. Can they refuse my application now? I mean nothing really changes when it comes to residency requirements.

cana_cana

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Yeah. then after that 3 email invites. I did receive another email from the webform I submitted last April 2. I will also submit a web form for hubby if that is related to why I did have the test invites.
Hi, what was the
Yeah. then after that 3 email invites. I did receive another email from the webform I submitted last April 2. I will also submit a web form for hubby if that is related to why I did have the test invites.
[/QUOTE
Hi, please what was the webform you submitted was about? maybe that triggered your test mail. I also, please let me know.

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
Hi, what was the

Here's my web form enquiry, I tried to be nice and appreciative. :) I am really not expecting that they will respond.

Enquiry:
Hi IRCC, Good Day and hope all is well! My apologies for this email since I know that your good office has posted already about a delay in processing Citizenship grants. I would like to Thank you for working hard on working our applications. Anyway, I am writing this email cause processing time indicates that it is 12 months processing, and my family citizenship application (2 adults & 1 child below 18 yrs. old) we're already waiting for 12 months now since processing. We are actually waiting for an online test invite cause the other applicants that applied with our same application times did receive it already. Another question, our PR will be expiring on Jan. 2022, and just wondering that if we need to renew it now while we are waiting for our Citizenship grant? Please let us know the ideal time to renew it and if it affects our Citizenship application. Again, Thank you so much for all your efforts, and hope to hear from you soon.

I really don't know if it triggered though I am glad that an agent responded.

Here's the email response from IRCC agent:

Good day .............. ,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
An email inviting you to attend the citizenship test will be sent to you shortly. The citizenship test is scheduled to be taken between April............

Lastly, if you would like to renew your permanent resident card (PR card), you can submit your application if your card will expire in less than nine months (270 days)...........................

Please note that if your PR card expires, this does not mean that you have lost your permanent resident status.
If you would like to apply for, renew or replace a permanent residence card (PR card), you can do so by following
these instructions.........................

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,

Last edited:

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Here's my web form enquiry, I tried to be nice and appreciative. :) I am really not expecting that they will respond.

Enquiry:
Hi IRCC, Good Day and hope all is well! My apologies for this email since I know that your good office has posted already about a delay in processing Citizenship grants. I would like to Thank you for working hard on working our applications. Anyway, I am writing this email cause processing time indicates that it is 12 months processing, and my family citizenship application (2 adults & 1 child below 18 yrs. old) we're already waiting for 12 months now since processing. We are actually waiting for an online test invite cause the other applicants that applied with our same application times did receive it already. Another question, our PR will be expiring on Jan. 2022, and just wondering that if we need to renew it now while we are waiting for our Citizenship grant? Please let us know the ideal time to renew it and if it affects our Citizenship application. Again, Thank you so much for all your efforts, and hope to hear from you soon.

I really don't know if it triggered though I am glad that an agent responded.

Here's the email response from IRCC agent:

Good day .............. ,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
An email inviting you to attend the citizenship test will be sent to you shortly. The citizenship test is scheduled to be taken between April............

Lastly, if you would like to renew your permanent resident card (PR card), you can submit your application if your card will expire in less than nine months (270 days)...........................

Please note that if your PR card expires, this does not mean that you have lost your permanent resident status.
If you would like to apply for, renew or replace a permanent residence card (PR card), you can do so by following
these instructions.........................

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Sincerely,
Hi there .. I’m glad that you got the answer you were looking for... but I have to say that I really hate about Canada is that you have to be overtly nice to people for doing there jobs!!! This is ridiculous!! You should be getting a response just by asking for one .. instead of sugarcoating every single statement ..

• Haha
Reactions: LanaOng and Das67