+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Frankr

Oct 13, 2020
From their website:

To keep everyone safe, the following citizenship events are cancelled until further notice:

Thanks for sharing. I was aware of their announcement tho!
My Q was if anyone has heard about actual resumption of retests not a promise for an unknown future date!

draun16

Aug 14, 2017
Application returned due to an error in form after 8 months... :( . Do I have to send physical presence form again with form?

• Sad
Reactions: smgn

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi

does anyone know what's the process after AOR?

I want to leave Canada and visit my home country, is there any point in staying in Canada? for the test or ceremony?

Xliliax

Jan 5, 2018
Montreal
Category........
Other
I got my AOR on Tuesday (3 days ago) and my application can't be found on the ecas yet. anyone in the same boat? I've tried with the application number and with the UCI and nothing.

legenda

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
AOR was received on Oct.20. Finally can see E-case. So if everyone who was concerned should probably see that as well. I think the web-site updates every Friday or smth

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
got it on the same day, still not in there :(
If I were you, I would have called them. They may have miss-spelled your name or DOB in their system. If one of these happened you won't be able to check your application online with your correct information.

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Application returned due to an error in form after 8 months... :( . Do I have to send physical presence form again with form?
Not to worry much . Just fix the error and send it.back again . I don't think you need to update the physical presence calculation.

As officer reviewed your file already

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Received AOR at 9pm EST on 23rd Oct. Application was delivered on 30th March.

Is there a way to link the citizenship application to online profile?