Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016

rbbridge0320

Mar 21, 2020
Application received March 27th, no AOR yet. Should I be worried?

Silly me didn't even send the package with tracking so now I'm not sure if it even got delivered or got lost. Sent webform last week to ask them if they even received it, no response yet.

Even quite a few April applicants and some May applicants have received AOR. I'm beginning to think package got lost. Will wait a couple of weeks and then resend.
I think you should be okay. I read in the news that IRCC closed all its services since March 18, so if you sent it on March 27, nothing had been done for quite some time. IRCC just restart some of the appointments TODAY. So not to worry and many people did not get AOR yet from early March.

Reactions: A.Syed1

rbbridge0320

Mar 21, 2020
Just as a reminder to that only plan to sent their application via the Post Office. Please ask Canada Post to stamp your envelope on the date of sent and take a picture as your own receipt. This way you will have a record when the application was sent.

kareem_ee

Aug 6, 2014
My application was delivered on March 4th, and I'm one of the unlucky ones still without an AOR.

Do any members have any thoughts or reasoning behind the random delays in AOR?

As per the trend, some applicants receive their AOR in an orderly fashion and some have to wait a few more months. I'm wondering what might be happening during this time and any clue what may have led the application to go out of the main queue?

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
My application was delivered on March 4th, and I'm one of the unlucky ones still without an AOR.

As per the trend, some applicants receive their AOR in an orderly fashion and some have to wait a few more months. I'm wondering what might be happening during this time and any clue what may have led the application to go out of the main queue?
They get envelopes in their mail room which are kept on stacks based on Month received. They come and take 1/2 of the stacks for each month. The rest 1/2 sits there until it does not look pretty any longer in the mail room with other 1/2 piles of other months.Then the remaining pile for each month is taken for AORs thereby finishing the month.
Please see this is my best guess as i don't think there is any other logical explanation that I could think of

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016

I am also in same situation as you. Mine reached there on March 2nd and no aor yet