+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Are the March applicants ready for the AORs?

Let's see who's the first one to receive the AOR....

Manardarali

May 16, 2018
Hi all,
Today they returned my application indicating that it’s “incomplete” because somehow I’ve forgotten to check on box in section 16!! Although I checked it multiple times before submitting. Anyways my application was received March 20,2020. This means they have started with March applications.

now when I resubmit the application, is it still considered As a March application Or is it shifted to be among the August applications ??

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi all,
Today they returned my application indicating that it’s “incomplete” because somehow I’ve forgotten to check on box in section 16!! Although I checked it multiple times before submitting. Anyways my application was received March 20,2020. This means they have started with March applications.

now when I resubmit the application, is it still considered As a March application Or is it shifted to be among the August applications ??
It will be considered as new when IRCC gets my application.

Can you tell which box you forgot to check ?

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I wonder why haven't they returned the application to confirm that you haven't checked the applicable box.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Yes. I forgot to check the second box of no. 3 which is obviously a “No” just like the other boxes I’m so frustrated it’s a stupid Mistake by me :(
Sorry to hear that. Mine got delivered on March 25. I am very nervous now.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Yes. I forgot to check the second box of no. 3 which is obviously a “No” just like the other boxes I’m so frustrated it’s a stupid Mistake by me :(
IRCC should at least give the edge to applicant for just missing checking 1 box...

Manardarali

May 16, 2018
Yes, you’re absolutely right. And now I’m confused wether to submit a new application with new signature and new physical presence calculations ? I’m confused and I should do the search.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Yes, you’re absolutely right. And now I’m confused wether to submit a new application with new signature and new physical presence calculations ? I’m confused and I should do the search.
I couldn't really find that about re-submission on their website. I am guessing they will treat that as a new submission and a revision of physical calculator is needed.

Let us know if you find something.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Yes. Since your application has been returned as incomplete and it's past 90 days since you signed your application, so you have to update your application with new dates as well as a physical presence calculator with new dates.

Manardarali

May 16, 2018
They haven’t indicated any of that in their letter. They didn’t mention the 90 days expiration either. But maybe to be on the same side I must do as you said.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
They haven’t indicated any of that in their letter. They didn’t mention the 90 days expiration either. But maybe to be on the same side I must do as you said.
90 day application expiration period is termed as Stale Dated on IRCC site and is not accepted as valid application.

Manardarali

May 16, 2018
90 day application expiration period is termed as Stale Dated on IRCC site and is not accepted as valid application.
Yes, you’re correct . I was just reading this info on their website. So I’ll sign the application with a new date and re-do the physical presence calculations.

citappmr2006

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Yes, you’re correct . I was just reading this info on their website. So I’ll sign the application with a new date and re-do the physical presence calculations.
Before you do this try to read on the forum and ask. I know at times even when its past the 90days they will still ask you to submit your previous application after making the necessary corrections. I think some seniors in this group may be able to speak some more on this.