Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
just FYI, any reschedule may take several months. So be prepared.
This gives me anxiety. I have a trip from 5 to 12 November, and since IRCC seems to be booking oaths with like a week's notice, I'm actually praying right now so that I DON'T see an update over the next few days. It would be awful :(

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. I did the citizenship test and I have few questions about that,
1. I passed and got 19 and done in like 14 minutes. How long it usually takes to get the official test result?
2. Beside the test link I had 2 other tabs were open, one was for IRCC for the test and my Gmail email tab, and the Test instructions PDF file. Is it gonna be any issue? Do they think I did something suspicious?
Please advise me on this.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

tusharpurohit03

Jun 17, 2018
Got oath invitation today. Decision made July 28. Scheduled to Nov 5th. From Winnipeg. Please update spreadsheet
Congrats, I received an oath invite too. DM 29th July. The oath date is Nov. 8th. did you receive instruction in an email too? I do not have any instructions on how to attend the ceremony.

mogly

Star Member
May 10, 2012
vancouver
Doc's Request.
24-03-2020
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. I did the citizenship test and I have few questions about that,
1. I passed and got 19 and done in like 14 minutes. How long it usually takes to get the official test result?
2. Beside the test link I had 2 other tabs were open, one was for IRCC for the test and my Gmail email tab, and the Test instructions PDF file. Is it gonna be any issue? Do they think I did something suspicious?
Thank you for your time.
I wouldn't worry about it a much, I believe that's mostly your final score. It takes a bit of time more than a month to reflect your results in Status. However I would advise you to tall IRCC and check if they have got the test results.

Anyways Congratulations!

Reactions: ttttt

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I wouldn't worry about it a much, I believe that's mostly your final score. It takes a bit of time more than a month to reflect your results in Status. However I would advise you to tall IRCC and check if they have got the test results.

Anyways Congratulations!
Thank you so much for your reply! I was little bit stressed out because of those tabs were open behind! But now feeling more relaxed!! Thank you again.

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello everyone,
Thank you for your time.
I had the same but it turned out that everyting was OK. My test results were updated the next business day.

Reactions: ttttt

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Oath taken Oct 26
Status close Oct 29
Waiting for the certificate... how long this might take, 4 weeks?

• Love
Reactions: idoit

cdfaria

Sep 24, 2017
Winnipeg
My oath is Nov 5. I'm going abroad long term Nov 21. Do u guys think would be possible to go in person to retrive my certificate? Winnipeg office. I dont need to apply for a passport right now as I'll have dual citizenship. Just want to have the document in hands in case I need to apply for passport before coming back. I wont have an address in here after leaving. Thanks

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
My oath is Nov 5. I'm going abroad long term Nov 21. Do u guys think would be possible to go in person to retrive my certificate? Winnipeg office. I dont need to apply for a passport right now as I'll have dual citizenship. Just want to have the document in hands in case I need to apply for passport before coming back. I wont have an address in here after leaving. Thanks
very likely you will get your certificate before you travel.

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Oath taken Oct 26
Status close Oct 29
Waiting for the certificate... how long this might take, 4 weeks?
I took oath 23rd Oct. Status close 25th. Cert receive 28th. I think I am very close to the office lol.

pangare

Oct 28, 2021
Hello,

For those of you that have applied for the passport, is it possible to pick one of your last names and then use it as the "official last name" in Canada afterwards?

In my home country we have many last names which is a bit cumbersome over here.

TIA!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I took oath 23rd Oct. Status close 25th. Cert receive 28th. I think I am very close to the office lol.
omg! really.. where are you located?

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request