+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

2be_canadian

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
My family (4 ...2 adults 2 minors) sent application package it was delivered on March 2nd .
Physical presence calculator:1401

I didn't saw this topic is open so I start new, so Admin please delete it.

Reactions: AnnTaylor

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Finally, I have applied for citizenship.

App Sent - Feb 29, 2020
App Delivered - Mar 5, 2020
Presence - 1426
Family (2)
Vancouver

I have got a transit stamp (Temporary Entry Stamp) in my passport from China while I was traveling to my origin country. The set of stamps (total 3) has some words in English and some in Chinese. The main thing is both entry and exit stamps have the same date and it is not clear which one belongs to entry and vice versa. I entered China and left on the very same day. It was a few hours of stay at the airport before boarding my connecting flight.

My passport page with these stamps look like this-
https://thejourneystartsdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/china-beijing-visa-free-stamp.jpg

I don't know if getting these two stamps translated will make any difference. But, for peace of mind, I want to get this done before my test invite.

I would be grateful if someone can share the details of a good and economic translator in and around Surrey, BC

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014

App Sent - Feb 29, 2020
Presence - 1426
Family (2)
Vancouver

I have got a transit stamp (Temporary Entry Stamp) in my passport from China while I was traveling to my origin country. The set of stamps (total 3) has some words in English and some in Chinese. The main thing is both entry and exit stamps have the same date and it is not clear which one belongs to entry and vice versa. I entered China and left on the very same day. It was a few hours of stay at the airport before boarding my connecting flight.

https://thejourneystartsdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/china-beijing-visa-free-stamp.jpg

I don't know if getting these two stamps translated will make any difference. But, for peace of mind, I want to get this done before my test invite.

I would be grateful if someone can share the details of a good and economic translator in and around Surrey, BC
I am also in the same position as that of you & I am thinking not to translate it, until and unless I have been asked to.

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
I am also in the same position as that of you & I am thinking not to translate it, until and unless I have been asked to.
My main concern is if they ask for the translation and we have that already in hand at the time of the test, we may be able to save about a couple of months. Although we can't be dead sure what will be the case.

draun16

Aug 14, 2017
Sent application on March 3rd and they received it on 6th.
Type: Single
Presence day: 1110

Thank you

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
My family (4 ...2 adults 2 minors) sent application package it was delivered on March 2nd .
Physical presence calculator:1401

I didn't saw this topic is open so I start new, so Admin please delete it.
Updated. Can you please let me know your location and confirm once it has been delivered?
Thanks.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW

App Sent - Feb 29, 2020
Presence - 1426
Family (2)
Vancouver

Updated.

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW

App Sent - Feb 29, 2020
Presence - 1426
Family (2)
Vancouver

My main concern is if they ask for the translation and we have that already in hand at the time of the test, we may be able to save about a couple of months. Although we can't be dead sure what will be the case.
My friend just went through the citizenship process for Canada and he had a lot of stamps on the passport too. He wasn't asked for a translation. So chill guys - I won't be translating unless asked for.

Lomi90

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.