Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Type: Single
Physical Presence: 1,106
App. Sent: Feb. 26, 2020
App. Delivered: Mar. 2, 2020

Please update the spreadsheet.

Note: My spouse applied in January and it is included in the spreadsheet (Velu05-Sindhu)

Xliliax

Jan 5, 2018
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hi, I wasn't able to add myself to the spreadsheet, can the admin please add me? Thanks.

App Sent: Mar-9-2020
App Received:Mar-11-2020
App Type: Family (2)
Physical Presence: 1104
Name: Lilia

Owdtrev

Jul 9, 2020
Simple question. Are AOR issued automatically one application is accepted or when they are sent to local office?
Just wondering if they are sending beyond January 20th

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Central office issues AORs then they transfer to your local offices for further processing, basically what the central office does is check the application and issue AOR if everything looks good, then choose and send your packet to the closest office as per your physical address mentioned in the application for further proceedings

Owdtrev

Jul 9, 2020
Central office issues AORs then they transfer to your local offices for further processing, basically what the central office does is check the application and issue AOR if everything looks good, then choose and send your packet to the closest office as per your physical address mentioned in the application for further proceedings
Thank you for your answer Sir

Reactions: Dr kbknaidu

Owdtrev

Jul 9, 2020
ID: PayalD91, Location: Toronto, App Type: Single, Physical Presence: 1120, App Sent: Mar 02, 2020, App Received: Mar 06, 2020, AOR: Not Received yet
please add me to spread sheet if possible
Location Barrie Ont
Citizenship Single
Sent 24th Jan
Rec 28th Jan
Returned 24th Feb INCOMPLETE
sent back completed 24th Feb
Rec 27th Feb

citappmr2006

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi all,
Please i need advise on this.
I had applied early march but only recently discovered that the instructions on CIC website regarding language proof is a "completed" education in canada or abroad.
I sent with my application transcripts of a college in Canada i am "currently" attending. However I feel that may be a mistake as it seems they emphasize "completion" of the program. I have a copy(photocopy) of my IELTS results which i used for my PR application. My question is which of these options is best for me at the moment
1- write to them via IRCC web form and include a copy of the IELTS result
2-send a regular mail to CIC including a copy of my application
3-wait for the application to be returned then include the IELTS result
4- do 1 and 2
I am asking because waiting for the application to be returned will mean the application will take longer to process but i also dont know if there are occasions where CIC accepts documents via the IRCC webform or regular mail when an applicant is yet to get an AOR.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi all,
Please i need advise on this.
I had applied early march but only recently discovered that the instructions on CIC website regarding language proof is a "completed" education in canada or abroad.
I sent with my application transcripts of a college in Canada i am "currently" attending. However I feel that may be a mistake as it seems they emphasize "completion" of the program. I have a copy(photocopy) of my IELTS results which i used for my PR application. My question is which of these options is best for me at the moment
1- write to them via IRCC web form and include a copy of the IELTS result
2-send a regular mail to CIC including a copy of my application
3-wait for the application to be returned then include the IELTS result
4- do 1 and 2
I am asking because waiting for the application to be returned will mean the application will take longer to process but i also dont know if there are occasions where CIC accepts documents via the IRCC webform or regular mail when an applicant is yet to get an AOR.
3. For any application that does not have AOR, we cannot do webform as they cannot locate your application in the system. They dont search among thousands of applications piled up. I think that both departments are different.
I too have doubt on my language proof submitted but need to wait and see if application is accepted before i take a call. I know that its already long waiting pain for getting AOR itself but what cant do anything other than waiting.

Last edited:

Jake2020

Jul 25, 2020
App. Type: 2
Physical Presence: 1,762
App. Sent: Feb. 26, 2020
App. Delivered: Mar. 3, 2020

Admin, can you please update my details on the spreadsheet? Thanks

citappmr2006

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
3. For any application that does not have AOR, we cannot do webform as they cannot locate your application in the system. They dont search among thousands of applications piled up. I think that both departments are different.
I too have doubt on my language proof submitted but need to wait and see if application is accepted before i take a call. I know that its already long waiting pain for getting AOR itself but what cant do anything other than waiting.
Thanks