+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Nouriddine

Jul 17, 2021
Nope. You can take the test anytime between those dates. No "registration" needed.
Hello just to confirm : if I have from July 23 to August 13 which is indicated on the tracker that means that I will be able to take the test anytime between these two dates? Thank you so much for you answer :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
During the oath ceremony, our group was given the option to collect the certificate by visiting the office. I collected it yesterday.

Thank you guys for all the support. The journey is now complete after long wait. I wish you all the best.
Good that they did because many are complaining about delays in receiving it. I hope that they give this option soon for all upcoming oath schedules.

Reactions: VictorCA

dok

Apr 20, 2014
During the oath ceremony, our group was given the option to collect the certificate by visiting the office. I collected it yesterday.

Thank you guys for all the support. The journey is now complete after long wait. I wish you all the best.
Congrats! Which office?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017

What office processed your application? Scarborough?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018

Congratulations.

Good news. Maybe they will start allowing in-person tests, interviews, and oaths soon, which would expedite things. These online procedures are not ideal, and need much more time for verification.

How long did it take from updating the test to completed in the tracker until DM?

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Congratulations.

Good news. Maybe they will start allowing in-person tests, interviews, and oaths soon, which would expedite things. These online procedures are not ideal, and need much more time for verification.

How long did it take from updating the test to completed in the tracker until DM?
Standard is 3 to 5 months I believe for most of us. Few are very lucky to have it in less than 3 months.

Reactions: CaBeaver

Alberta35

Jun 15, 2015
Edmonton
I randomly logged into my application status today and I received an update to take the test....I have not received an email from IRCC though.

Your next steps (1)
1 new update(s)
Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test
New update
Waiting on you
You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
  • You need to take your online citizenship test between July 23, 2021 and August 13, 2021.
  • Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
    • can’t or don’t want to do the test online
    • need to reschedule
    • have any questions

Can someone update the tracker for me?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I randomly logged into my application status today and I received an update to take the test....I have not received an email from IRCC though.

Your next steps (1)
1 new update(s)
Take the citizenship test
Citizenship test
New update
Waiting on you
You have been scheduled to take the citizenship test online. Read the invitation you will receive carefully.
  • You need to take your online citizenship test between July 23, 2021 and August 13, 2021.
  • Contact the office that sent the invitation if you
    • can’t or don’t want to do the test online
    • need to reschedule
    • have any questions

Can someone update the tracker for me?
Updated the spreadsheet.

Please post an update once you receive the test invite email and once after taking the test.

You'll receive an email a couple of days before the test start date.

All the best!

Reactions: Alberta35