+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

NovaScotiaMarch2020

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Received this email today, checked the application last change was made on April 23, 2021. Should I expect an update within today or this week? Passed the test on April 13th, was hoping to get an invite for the oath. Except test and background check all others are still shows In Progress and ceremony aoth as Not Started.

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 23, 2020 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Received this email today, checked the application last change was made on April 23, 2021. Should I expect an update within today or this week? Passed the test on April 13th, was hoping to get an invite for the oath. Except test and background check all others are still shows In Progress and ceremony aoth as Not Started.

Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,

Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on October 23, 2020 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our new Citizenship Application Tracker. The Tracker replaces the Electronic Client Application Status (eCAS) tool for citizenship grant applications.

The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

• your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:

• your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.

We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.
I don't think this email has to do anything with the citizenship application process. This is an "Information Only" email.

Reactions: luvtrump

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Strange though why now? :D I was already registered with the app and have been using it. I guess I am hoping to have some progress with the application :)
Yup. People have been reporting about these emails for a couple of weeks now. I received the email today as well but there are no changes in the status dashboard. Looks like they are sending out emails in batches!

Reactions: NovaScotiaMarch2020

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
Hey all, my tracker was updated today with "Citizenship test activity status updated" (Complete), as of yesterday. Does that mean that my test was validated? Or is that just a confirmation that I took the test, and now an officer has to validate it?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hey all, my tracker was updated today with "Citizenship test activity status updated" (Complete), as of yesterday. Does that mean that my test was validated? Or is that just a confirmation that I took the test, and now an officer has to validate it?
Yes, its validated hence officer reviewed and marked it as complete. One headache over for you. Wait for next stage in waiting room.

Reactions: VictorCA

VictorCA

Oct 28, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-Nov-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Mar-2016
AOR Received.
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
08-May-2016
Passport Req..
26-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-Nov-2016
LANDED..........
January 14, 2017. Praise God!
Yes, its validated hence officer reviewed and marked it as complete. One headache over for you. Wait for next stage in waiting room.
Thank you for confirming! Very happy to hear that. Yes, back to the waiting room haha

Reactions: desertrose416

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Yup. People have been reporting about these emails for a couple of weeks now. I received the email today as well but there are no changes in the status dashboard. Looks like they are sending out emails in batches!
I received the same email in the morning. Was happy for a second as I thought they managed to process my file further but nope, they are still sniffing and tasting the papers in my file.