Mar 21, 2020
I sent my application on
Date: March 20, 2020
Application Type: Married
Physical Presence: 1280.5
Name:Rbbridge

rbbridge0320

Mar 21, 2020
I sent my application via Fedex, I guess I can use the Fedex tracking number to know if my application arrive or not, but does the immigration office notify you via (What or which way) that they received your application?

rbbridge0320

Mar 21, 2020
Usually around 2-3 months. Us March peeps might get AOR between May-June. That's the average in normal circumstances, though. I'm not sure how coronavirus has affected the CPC :\
Could you clarify what is AOR what does it stand for? Please let me know. Thank you so much!!

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
I sent my application via Fedex, I guess I can use the Fedex tracking number to know if my application arrive or not, but does the immigration office notify you via (What or which way) that they received your application?
Yes the only way right now to track the app is through the tracking number and give about 2-3 months to get an email notification that they received your app.

Reactions: VictorCA

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi guys. I need advice:
I have completed the application package (2 adults and 2 kids). Now I am wondering whether I should send it by regular mail (to mail box 7000) or by courier (to 49 Dorchester Street). And if courier, which one would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

elangab

Aug 14, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys. I need advice:
I have completed the application package (2 adults and 2 kids). Now I am wondering whether I should send it by regular mail (to mail box 7000) or by courier (to 49 Dorchester Street). And if courier, which one would you recommend? Thanks in advance.
Personally I didn't bother with Fedex and such and just sent using Canada Post. It's still trackable. With the Corona virus and the length of processing, - these 6-7 days difference won't make it or break it. Having said that, if you don't mind paying extra just to "get it there" - go for it.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I will applying for my citizenship this month,just had few questions if anyone could help me please.

How to fill the below travel history :
If you visited more than one country during the same absence, list the first country in 'Destination' and list the other countries in the 'Reason' field.

My destination was India but i had visited Europe for 10 days before landing at my destination.

Thanks in advance..and good luck to all.
anyone please?

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi guys. I need advice:
Just send it through UPS, FedEx or Purolator to 49 Dorchester Street.