+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Express raja

Apr 8, 2017
Hi
I randomly checked my ECAS and noticed the following update. Has anyone experienced with this type of update. As of now i havent received any email yet.
Something r/t finger print request??

“ we sent you correspondence on march 02,2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents please do as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information as tge correspondence will outline all the information that is required.”

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Hi
I randomly checked my ECAS and noticed the following update. Has anyone experienced with this type of update. As of now i havent received any email yet.

“ we sent you correspondence on march 02,2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents please do as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information as tge correspondence will outline all the information that is required.”
I'd call them, personally.

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
"We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

March 3 and 9, 2019 ?

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it."

Saw this on their website. Guess they are really backlogged huh.
Yet, some December 2020 applicants are done and dusted.. grrr.. (Not angry at you, angry at their sluggish status; what the heck have they been doing for the last year? Wish I could have taken that much time off and gotten paid..)

CorvusGlaive

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
"We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between

March 3 and 9, 2019 ?

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it."

Saw this on their website. Guess they are really backlogged huh.
Yet, some December 2020 applicants are done and dusted.. grrr.. (Not angry at you, angry at their sluggish status; what the heck have they been doing for the last year? Wish I could have taken that much time off and gotten paid..)
It seems like we won’t be getting out of this “CIC MAZE” until next year.

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
I agree, this endless wait is unreal. I don't get why this entire process is so slow, like what is the issue? Surely it is just not the primitive systems they use.

cdfaria

Sep 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Hi

I received the same exact message in my ECAS! Waiting now for the correspondence.

calgary1991

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Congratulate me guys! It's been a year since I've applied...
I applied exactly one year ago.. I remember I was racing with time and insanely stressed. I did my taxes one last time and everything was in order. Was making plans, so many dreams. If somebody told me that “Hey next year exactly today you will be waiting for your test still”, I would just laugh hahhwwkhahskshahahshhshs, I was thinking I would be Canadian summer/fall 2020 and that’s it. Tomorrow join the event in Twitter guys. I’m beyond DONE.

• Sad
Reactions: GokulGuruprasad

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
I applied exactly one year ago.. I remember I was racing with time and insanely stressed. I did my taxes one last time and everything was in order. Was making plans, so many dreams. If somebody told me that “Hey next year exactly today you will be waiting for your test still”, I would just laugh hahhwwkhahskshahahshhshs, I was thinking I would be Canadian summer/fall 2020 and that’s it. Tomorrow join the event in Twitter guys. I’m beyond DONE.
I agree, its getting to the point of "I don't give a damn anymore" for me.

Express raja

Apr 8, 2017
I received the same exact message in my ECAS! Waiting now for the correspondence.
Hi
I received email( from cic Vancouver) /correspondence and yes it is about finger prints. They gave 90 days to complete this. And i booked my appointment coming tuesday. I submitted my rcmp fingerprints/biometrics during my PR application in 2017(inland).
admin please update in spread sheet.
P.s - no previous criminal offence history.
Thanks

Reactions: viperD

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi
I received email( from cic Vancouver) /correspondence and yes it is about finger prints. They gave 90 days to complete this. And i booked my appointment coming tuesday. I submitted my rcmp fingerprints/biometrics during my PR application in 2017(inland).
Thanks
I got the request too. I applied on March 12.

cdfaria

Sep 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Hi
Thanks
Exactly same here. To be sent to Vancouver even though I live in Winnipeg. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Exactly same here. To be sent to Vancouver even though I live in Winnipeg. Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Where in Winnipeg did you book the fingerprint appointment?

As my spouse received it but I did not received FP request and we applied together and also landed together.

The email which I got it states I need to send it to CPC Sydney.

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My timeline;

March 15th Application
October 31st AOR
December 1st Started Processing
March 2nd Fingerprint Request

I have few questions;

1. Is getting Fingerprint request quite common? or its due to some reason.
2. Does this mean I am close to getting test date or it means this will be further delayed?
3. What are your expectation for test invites for March applicants?

Thanks