+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 APPLICANTS

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hi,

Any March applicants that received their respective AIPs? I was in the impression that applcants applied earlier will be prioritized. Updated my own LOA through webform and no response from IRCC as well. Any cases of such delays here? Please do share, Thanks
Waiting from 13th march (done biometrics & medical) deffer from may to august 2020. I submitted two times webforms & mails but didn't get any update from ircc.
It takes 2 weeks for the acknowledgement mail.

Someone deferred from Summer to Fall and they received an acknowledgement.

Also saw one March applicant getting additional document request (for new LOA) .

Reactions: Maybe Tomorrrow

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I recieved my aip on 14 augest and i have applied my file on 2 march

I updated my LOA on 2nd week of MAY even though they donot asked me

My application was complete
Medical cleared on 16 july

And when i updated my LOA i also recieved confirmation email from ircc
Which regional web-form did you use i.e Delhi or Bangalore ?

Did you send any email other than submitting a web-form ?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I don’t think everyone would receive AIP. I have already seen several applicants have been denied for AIP in this forum
Everyone in the sense, except the ones who got refused.

Older applications whose review of eligibility had started have less chance to get a refusal during this time. It's a general rule of thumb that refusals follow immediately and approvals viz.

Moreover its almost impossible for SDS applicants to be refused with a good profile.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Everyone in the sense, except the ones who got refused.

Older applications whose review of eligibility had started have less chance to get a refusal during this time. It's a general rule of thumb that refusals follow immediately and approvals viz.

Moreover its almost impossible for SDS applicants to be refused with a good profile.
many got refusal in these days from pakistan who applied in jan feb march etc

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
many got refusal in these days from pakistan who applied in jan feb march etc
Pakistan's approval rate has never been good unfortunately because of the stringent processes such as interview and in-house embassy processing.

Most of the SDS applications in India are processed abroad, many who had multiple refusals received AIP.