+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

canadaworker

Jun 22, 2020
I Called to CIC helpline today. As everyone already knew about today's news on bio-metric.
The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And i added alternate number just for safer side.
how and where did you update the numbers? I am only seeing an option for email. Thanks!

Emong01

Feb 12, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
FSW-O
VO CPC-O
8 Jan 2020 ITA
5 Mar 2020 AOR
11 Mar 2020 ADR Schedule A
17 Mar 2020 ADR submitted
2 Apr 2020 ADR status under review
7 Apr 2020 MEP/BIL
6 Aug 2020 biometrics submitted
9 Sep 2020 Ghost update
11 Sep 2020 Le Pee Pee Aar
Could not have been possible without God, my family, friends, Mark Holthe, Kubeir Kamal, Manmeet Rai, and some nice strangers in forums and whatsapp groups. Will keep you guys posted. Good luck y'all!
Congratulations ,

Did you get email or message in experess emtry profile (cic) ?

Thanks

Emong01

Feb 12, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Today my application is 100%

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this
Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

The 100% is only the time elapsed and has no relation with the actual processing.

See https://bit.ly/3iv0xXJ

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Not to worry, this is a generic message from IRCC. After all the progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. Even before COVID-19 IRCC was falling behind in processing applications. The latest stat is as follows;

In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard. Source

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?

Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020 Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
  • Source