+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I raised a webform last week and received this reply. I’m pretty much sure all the information I have given in the webform is correct though. Bit confused now! Anyone could say anything regarding this?

Good day *****

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
Country of birth,
Type of application,
Current address,
Telephone number(s),
Email address, and
All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
NRT means No Reportable Trace and yes it's passed. On Page#2 of the GCMS it should look like this example. Some people are seeing Criminality as "In progress" even though Passed if Biometrics are outstanding.

so Biometrics are not required to pass criminality?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
so Biometrics are not required to pass criminality?
Criminality will pass without biometrics but in GCMS it may not show as such on the Assessment section on page 2. Biometrics are required though for the application to be approved.

Reactions: Robin1812

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
I finally got my GCMS notes yesterday, I do not know whether to be worried or not because of this:
PLEASE REVIEW EDOC FOR EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY NOC
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

What to do here? Should I request an updated letter from my employer and submit via webform?

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
When is the best time to request for GCMS? My AOR is Jul 19, and then medical and bio-metrics request received on September 02, 2020, do you think I should for a month or two before requesting for GCMS? Ohhhh by the by, services canada are inviting inland PR applicants to give their biometrics, call their hotline you will hear it after the "lebanon" updates. Thanks!

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
did anyone get call for biometrics already?

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I Called to CIC helpline today. As everyone already knew about today's news on bio-metric.
The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And i added alternate number just for safer side.

Rajsree84

Apr 25, 2020
I Called to CIC helpline today. As everyone already knew about today's news on bio-metric.
The agent told 1 more thing. CIC officer will try to call twice. So, you guys make sure your phone number information is up-to-date on file. And i added alternate number just for safer side.
whats the news on biometrics?
iam CEC inland ,march 14 AOR,biometrics pending,medical passed