+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tandis1332

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
You will receive a message “sometimes 20% of applications take mare time to process”, but it does not mean anything, this is just a robot. We all should wait till the situation with covid improves and will get pprs and be able to enter Canada
thanks a lot

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
My AOR is March 17. I'm an outland applicant currently in USA.

Today I received a letter asking for three things

• Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): The passport copy you have provided expires shortly. Please provide a scanned copy of an updated passport; ensure that the document submitted is valid for at least the next six (6) months.
  • Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. This must be received at this office by: This must be received at this office by:2020/09/09
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps. This must be received at this office by:2020/09/09
I have already applied for passport renewal, but there is police verification pending. I may receive it within a month. Can request an extension if I can't provide? The other two I can provide, but have to make sure there is no discrepancy with the information I originally provided.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020

• Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): The passport copy you have provided expires shortly. Please provide a scanned copy of an updated passport; ensure that the document submitted is valid for at least the next six (6) months.
  • Travel History: A separate and newly completed Supplementary Travel Information form (IMM 5562) bearing an original signature. Include all trips: tourism, business, training etc. taken outside your country of origin or of residence. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. This must be received at this office by: This must be received at this office by:2020/09/09
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps. This must be received at this office by:2020/09/09
I have already applied for passport renewal, but there is police verification pending. I may receive it within a month. Can request an extension if I can't provide? The other two I can provide, but have to make sure there is no discrepancy with the information I originally provided.
A friend of mine was asked to renew his passport too. They gave him 90 days. Didn't you get that too?

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
A friend of mine was asked to renew his passport too. They gave him 90 days. Didn't you get that too?
This is what the document says:

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
This is what the document says:

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
This shows that they are definitely prioritising outlands in the US because he had the same message with 90 days as a deadline. Hope you get your documents in order before your deadline.

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

I think this is a good sign that my profile is moving forward....But I don't think I filled any travel history while submitting the profile. My reason was I did not travel anywhere other than my country of origin(India) and current residence(USA). Is that a fair understanding?

hundal jagbir

May 8, 2020
They extended vfs closure for month of September also. Huge disappointment . understand the travel restrictions but this has nothing to do with biometrics, atleast open vfs offices in India so that pending biometrics can be completed. I am totally depressed

Reactions: immicow

Seenam

May 1, 2020
They extended vfs closure for month of September also. Huge disappointment . understand the travel restrictions but this has nothing to do with biometrics, atleast open vfs offices in India so that pending biometrics can be completed. I am totally depressed
Hi! Will the Vfs be closed for the whole September in India?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: immicow

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon, I was wondering if you can help me understand this

Yesterday I received a letter asking for three things
My question is about travel history...it specifically asks for original signature....but there is no place for signature in the form. You can find the form at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

Any idea what would trigger such a request. I never travelled outside of my country of origin(India) and country of residence(USA)....I remember just checking "did not travel" while submitting the EE application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I was wondering if you can help me understand this

Yesterday I received a letter asking for three things
My question is about travel history...it specifically asks for original signature....but there is no place for signature in the form. You can find the form at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

Any idea what would trigger such a request. I never travelled outside of my country of origin(India) and country of residence(USA)....I remember just checking "did not travel" while submitting the EE application.
Usually this is when you missed out details in your application or if there are gaps. An Officer can also ask to fill the info again to verify that everything is there.

As regards the signature, there is no need to sign the form since you are transmitting it electronically.

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Usually this is when you missed out details in your application or if there are gaps. An Officer can also ask to fill the info again to verify that everything is there.

As regards the signature, there is no need to sign the form since you are transmitting it electronically.
In the portal I now have 3 new rows to with 'Replacement Required' under documents submitted by the client....Instructions for Travel History is very bizarre (please see the below). There is no relationship between what they asked in the form and this instruction. I am thinking of raising a webform...but I have only 6 more days to submit this.

--------------
Document: Travel History
You must provide information on your valid visa from the United States as well as previous travel history. This can include copies of
  • your previous passports and/or visas (used within the last 10 years to travel outside your country)
  • entry and exit stamps
  • study and/or work permits that indicate your duration outside of your country
  • expired or valid visas
  • boarding passes
If you hold a valid visa from the United States, provide a clear, scanned copy of your visa. If you are living outside your country of citizenship, please submit a copy of your immigration status document for the country where you currently reside. This could be a work permit, study permit, visa, or any other document that authorizes you to be in the country where you are living.
------------------------------------------

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In the portal I now have 3 new rows to with 'Replacement Required' under documents submitted by the client....Instructions for Travel History is very bizarre (please see the below). There is no relationship between what they asked in the form and this instruction. I am thinking of raising a webform...but I have only 6 more days to submit this.

--------------
Document: Travel History
You must provide information on your valid visa from the United States as well as previous travel history. This can include copies of
  • your previous passports and/or visas (used within the last 10 years to travel outside your country)
  • entry and exit stamps
  • study and/or work permits that indicate your duration outside of your country
  • expired or valid visas
  • boarding passes
If you hold a valid visa from the United States, provide a clear, scanned copy of your visa. If you are living outside your country of citizenship, please submit a copy of your immigration status document for the country where you currently reside. This could be a work permit, study permit, visa, or any other document that authorizes you to be in the country where you are living.
------------------------------------------
The confusion may have arisen during info sharing. If you do not have a US visa or never travelled to the US, then during info sharing you name or a person with you name showed up, this clarification will be sent.

Just send the forms completely filled and that would confirm that you do not have a US visa or travel history to the US. If you do, then submit the info requested.