+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone pls tell how the adr review statement was , immediately after your AOR? I didn’t notice mine .. that’s y asking

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It is neither full time nor partime. Just working on a long term contract.
It does not matter whether it is long term or not. IRCC requires that to award you points for a job, you have to have it as a fill time, full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Submitted a webform last week asking about the process of my application and got reply today:
1. The application is in Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario. <<< does anyone know when will it be transferred to VO Vancouver (because I’m in BC)?

2. The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that I meet the eligibility requirements under CEC <<< does it mean my eligibility passed?

3. The background verifications are in process <<< still have not submitted the biometrics.

FYI, AOR 28rd March 2020 inland

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Can anyone confirm if the application completion percentage is a real deal or just a Mirage. Mine currently shows end of September is the estimated completion date so if somehow the biometrics could be done in next few weeks so does than mean should i plan according to that date.

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Can anyone confirm if the application completion percentage is a real deal or just a Mirage. Mine currently shows end of September is the estimated completion date so if somehow the biometrics could be done in next few weeks so does than mean should i plan according to that date.
No, it's not accurate. Basically it's your AOR+6 months. You can get your COPR before or after, nothing is guaranteed.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
I’m sure we’ll see a long delay of at least three-four months on top of the stated six months.

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Ok dont even think about that buddy... I am here counting days lol
Ha, yeah I know. Realistically though, there’s an enormous backlog of people waiting for biometrics and reduced staff at IRCC working on non-immigration priorities (which makes total sense). Given the unemployment rate and closed borders I don’t see a way for the immigration to resume to its previous rate anytime soon. It’s been clear that the priority are those who fall under CEC program. I just hope that those who are in FSW Inland batch can get the expedited processing but even then it requires a flag polling which is not welcomed at this point due to the closed borders. Given the USA situation I don’t see borders reopening anytime soon either. So we’re kind of in a limbo here. It’s best to drop all the expectations for this year IMO.

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
VFS Still not opening, dont know how long the outland applicants have to wait
VFS is opened for many countries in India, however, yet to be open for Canada. However, Canada has opened it for many other countries including China and Sri Lanka. Hope you are checking updates on VFS website.

gobsaini

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2019
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Update on VFS Website
  • 01 July 2020
  • Canada Visa Application Centres closed
  • Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9 and July 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on July 1, 2020 have extended this measure until September 30, 2020.

So No Biometric until 30th Sept i guess