+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Just for FYI, VFS is finally opened in India, however, yet to start Canada application process. Most probably it will happen by July 1.

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed & Biometrics Request: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

I raised a webform last week to update my address and asked about my application status. This was the reply I received today

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Does this mean that my eligibility review is complete?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
My timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed & Biometrics Request: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020)

The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.

I raised a webform last week to update my address and asked about my application status. This was the reply I received today

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Does this mean that my eligibility review is complete?

These comments are generic but obviously its moving forward. And with your biometrics done it will be processed quickly now.

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
How did u get that news ? I mean the

Official website still doesn't show any sign
I am unable to add a screenshot here but go to VFS global website and click on COVID Advisory. Here you will need to use search option to look out for India. Below is the text:

https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html

23 June Update
  • Turkey Visa Application Centre reopened in India
  • The Turkey Visa Application Centre in New Delhi has resumed operations. Click here to explore visa categories.

22 June Update
  • Passport return services resumed in India...
  • The Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Ukraine Visa Application Centres in New Delhi have resumed passport passback services.
  • In the interest of maintaining social distancing inside the office, our representatives will call and guide customers on receiving their passports through courier. Please note, walk-ins for passport collection are not permitted at this stage.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Finally received an update on my application (CEC Inland)

ITA - Jan 22
Medical - Feb 14
Medical Furtherance - Mar 4
AOR - Mar 20
MEP & BIL - Jun 26

Reactions: DCSameep

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Guys how many pay stubs do I need to show if I work less than 30 hours per week. My employer gave me experience letter in which it is mentioned my average hours are 54 bi weekly.

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
I am unable to add a screenshot here but go to VFS global website and click on COVID Advisory. Here you will need to use search option to look out for India. Below is the text:

https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html

23 June Update
  • Turkey Visa Application Centre reopened in India
  • The Turkey Visa Application Centre in New Delhi has resumed operations. Click here to explore visa categories.

22 June Update
  • Passport return services resumed in India...
  • The Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Ukraine Visa Application Centres in New Delhi have resumed passport passback services.
  • In the interest of maintaining social distancing inside the office, our representatives will call and guide customers on receiving their passports through courier. Please note, walk-ins for passport collection are not permitted at this stage.
From 29 June 2020, the Denmark, Norway and Portugal Visa Application Centres in New Delhi will resume accepting long stay visa applications, operating from 10 AM to 2 PM. Submissions will happen only through prior appointments.
The South Korea and Dominican Republic centres will also resume in New Delhi accepting long stay applications, operating from 10 AM to 1 PM.
The Belarus Visa Application Centre in New Delhi will operate from 10 AM to 1 PM from 1 July 2020.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Guys how many pay stubs do I need to show if I work less than 30 hours per week. My employer gave me experience letter in which it is mentioned my average hours are 54 bi weekly.
Is it for a full time job?

arshdeep218

Jun 21, 2020
my Background check is updated,
Now it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Can you please tell me what the status means

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
my Background check is updated,
Now it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Can you please tell me what the status means
A typical applicant will see the background check message change a few times as it goes through various stages. Background check includes criminality, security and information checks and the message changes during these stages. You can raise a web form, call IRCC or review the GCMS file for more insight. GCMS will provide the most insight.