+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

syed415

Nov 25, 2019
Submitted application today i.e, 01-06-2020. Payment during submission was as per previous fees 490+550 not as per the new fee hike. Can anyone advise what can be done now.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Got this standard message today. Is everyone receiving it?

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you.

Reactions: Twee and Saradeen+

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Got this standard message today. Is everyone receiving it?

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you.
Same here I got 2 of them lol !!

Reactions: DCSameep

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020
Do you think it means anything if we didn't receive the standard email that was sent to most people?

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi!

CIC sent an email asking for 2 supporting documents. Does this mean the processing of my application will be put on hold until I provide them with these documents? Also, I haven't received my BIL and/or any updates to my medical exam (my AOR is March 26, FSW-Outland). Was this also affected by their request of supporting documents?

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Hello,
In my case (AoR 5th March), they requested on 11th March (6 Days after AoR) 2 supporting documents (detailed Birth certificate for 2 of my kids). I have uploaded them the same day. And then I got my BIL on 2th Apr.
My understanding is that they are checking your application for completeness right now. And I think as well that your application will move once you will provide those docs (and then they will send you the BIL).
Of course, this is my own thinking according to my own experience.
So you should try to get those additional docs asap. Your application is moving, a bit delayed but it is moving now which is very good.
Best

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hello,
In my case (AoR 5th March), they requested on 11th March (6 Days after AoR) 2 supporting documents (detailed Birth certificate for 2 of my kids). I have uploaded them the same day. And then I got my BIL on 2th Apr.
My understanding is that they are checking your application for completeness right now. And I think as well that your application will move once you will provide those docs (and then they will send you the BIL).
Of course, this is my own thinking according to my own experience.
So you should try to get those additional docs asap. Your application is moving, a bit delayed but it is moving now which is very good.
Best
Thanks for the information! I'm a bit anxious, one of the supporting documents they asked for is a police clearance and it's quite difficult to get it especially with the pandemic happening and government agencies still closed. :( I was really looking forward to getting the BIL but now it seems like even that will be delayed until I submit the police clearance

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
at least this is good they dont reject your application. Because I have seen many cases that application just directly rejected due to issues with the PCC. Now CIC has cleary stated that they will bo no rejection due to the covid19 situation. So if you can not make it on time, raise a webform and explain. They will be no problem. As I said, you got the ITA which is the most tricky thing to get. The rest is a matter of time. You will get it, a bit later than scheduled, but inshALlah you will get it. See how many FSW outland are desperate, even with 500CRS score.