+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

madrilena

May 29, 2020
Biometrics given for non-PR purposes (WP) cannot be used for PR and has to be given once again. So far there's no info about using non-PR biometrics for PR due to Covid-19. It doesn't make sense but in this case, we can only say "it is what it is".
Did you give your Biometrics last year? If you than it's still in ethe system and automatically update it for you. You might wanna call\email CIC and inquiry if you still need to do the Biometrics again!.

Good luck!.
Yes I received biometrics last year at an ASC to receive my work permit. Interesting that no one has had this happen to them so far. I was also confused because I know biometrics for work permit generally don't count towards PR. I will try to raise an inquiry to CIC online to see if it's valid.

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys,

Got a question, i got the BIL on 27th May and with the medical was also updated to be cleared. Now there is a timeline reflecting that by 24 Sep all the process is expected to be completed. Is that something reflecting on your profile as well? Coz i have read on thread that the 6 months are counted once BIL is received,however, as of now its counting as per AOR received date i.e. 24 Mar.

Thanks

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys,

Got a question, i got the BIL on 27th May and with the medical was also updated to be cleared. Now there is a timeline reflecting that by 24 Sep all the process is expected to be completed. Is that something reflecting on your profile as well? Coz i have read on thread that the 6 months are counted once BIL is received,however, as of now its counting as per AOR received date i.e. 24 Mar.

Thanks
It's just a timeline which displays 6 months from the date of AOR. It doesn't give you a real time update.

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Okay, but it specifically says estimated providing timeline. If this is wrong then thats so misguiding by CIC.
It comes with a disclaimer. We try to process most of the cases within timeline, however, 20% cases take time. Once the 6 months timeline is complete you will get this message.

DCSameep

Sep 20, 2019
It comes with a disclaimer. We try to process most of the cases within timeline, however, 20% cases take time. Once the 6 months timeline is complete you will get this message.
So this means 80% does get within the timeline and its being counted from AOR and not BIL. Thanks for replying on this coz I need to plan a lot according to this. By the way have u applied from India or somewhere else.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

kishan9k

May 4, 2019
hello all,
i already submitted RCMP certi in an additional documents section and still i got BIL along with medical passed notification.
Do i still have to book an appointment for biometrics in service canada?
AOR: march 25

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
hello all,
i already submitted RCMP certi in an additional documents section and still i got BIL along with medical passed notification.
Do i still have to book an appointment for biometrics in service canada?
AOR: march 25
Yes. Your RCMP PCC has nothing to do with your biometrics.

Reactions: kishan9k

Maclose

May 15, 2020
Hello
Please I submitted my application since 30th March and no update tho I didn’t get to do my medicals until 14th of April ..
No update yet..should I be worried
I am applying for permanent resident visa
Online application

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hello
Please I submitted my application since 30th March and no update tho I didn’t get to do my medicals until 14th of April ..
No update yet..should I be worried
I am applying for permanent resident visa
Online application
Hello there,
it takes about 2 months to get an update on your application (medical passed, BIL), so you should get your update this week. Fingers crossed.