+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all, anyone from London VO heard anything?
Ours is:
Application Received : February 19, 2018
AOR1 : March 30, 2018
Med Req: April 5, 2018
Application Linked: April 4, 2018
SA: April 7, 2018
File Transfer to London VO: June 19, 2018

Standstill since.... :(

Reactions: Sonajaan

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
It seems like no one from March applicant got DM from London visa office ! So unfair ! If they are so busy they can simply hire more people to finish the job !

Reactions: bergy2018

Virtuallyviks

Nov 11, 2018
Hi there,
Its been wuite a while.
Just wanted to know what is your status now? Since my file has been received by them on the same date.

Virtuallyviks

Nov 11, 2018
The spreadsheet is managed on her google drive. It wont get deleted because she is the only one who can alter it, and there is backups. She is taking a break from here and I am trying to get her to relax. Her account getting reported and removed has really upset her. I myself don't like coming on here much so I will be taking a break as well. She is active on her phones whatsapp, so she can be messaged there as well.
Hi!
How can I be a part of it and access the spreadsheet? My case had reached my city (Delhi,India) in May2018

Amina9097

Sep 21, 2018
Hi every1 , I have a case and need ur advise . I sponsored my husband and son and passed through all steps , at ppr they asked for my husband's passport and my citizenship card to stand for my son . Then they brought back the passport and the citizenship card with the visa stamp on my husband's passport but nothing for my son and no any letter to explain about this too ,nothing at all that has my son's name , anyone with an idea of what may be happening ?

maham13

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys !! I hope everyone is doing well.
I’m 7th,march,2018 Applicant(outland from lahore). My file transferred to LVO on 27thjune
All steps are clear and complete silence by LVO since thn. We emailed LVO last month regarding our status. They replied file is awaiting at initial review. Any idea after how long can I receive DM and PPR request????
Can anyone help with this regard???

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
I’m 7th,march,2018 Applicant(outland from lahore). My file transferred to LVO on 27thjune
All steps are clear and complete silence by LVO since thn. We emailed LVO last month regarding our status. They replied file is awaiting at initial review. Any idea after how long can I receive DM and PPR request????
Expect something in December 2018 or January 2019. They are working on early February applications right now.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
My time lime is similar, application recieved 12th March and sent to LVO on 28th June. Let me know when you hear something. Fingers crossed for everyone!