Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
i submitted the CSE with attachments like chat log, parents letter last night.

We will reply to your email as soon as possible. If you have submitted documents or complementary information relating to your application to our office, this is the only email you will receive.

Kindly note that due to the high number of emails received on a daily basis, we will not respond to requests regarding status updates of applications currently in process, if it is still within our normal processing times. We will also not respond to queries regarding how to submit an application as the information may be found on the CIC website – see below.
Other queries will receive a reply within 10 days.
International Experience Canada (IEC)
All applications for the International Experience Canada (IEC) initiative must be submitted online and are processed in Canada. The Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada in France cannot answer your questions.
For all technical or general inquiries regarding the IEC, you must use the following form
What is the status of my application – Permanent Residence applications?
The status of a Permanent Residence application in process can be verified on the CIC website. Click on “My application”, then on “Check Application Status”.
What is the status of my application – Temporary Residence applications?
If you applied via a Visa Application Centre (VAC), the status of a Visitor or Transit Visa, Study and/or Work Permit, or Permanent Resident Travel Document, can be verified at the following link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/vac.asp.
If you applied online, please refer to the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp?
Warning: All citizens of visa exempt countries who wish to work (which includes paid or unpaid internships) or study in Canada must absolutely have a Work or Study permit prior to arriving in Canada. Those without the proper documentation may be rendered inadmissible to Canada and sent back to their country of origin.
How may I submit an application?
To submit a Visa and/or Study/Work Permit application, please consult the following website:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada : www.canada.ca
Permanent Residence applications can only be submitted by mail. Please refer to the website Immigrate to Canada
Visitor or Transit Visas, Study Permits, Work Permits can be submitted either online or, via a VAC in Paris, Madrid, or Alger, depending on your country of residency.
Permanent Resident Travel Documents can only be applied via a Visa Application Centre

ImABule said:
We sent the updated form which is the family info form because we left out her father's second wife's children and only included her half siblings. We then corrected it and included the step children as well.

Long story short, polygamy is legal in Indonesia, but not for government workers. Her dad's a government employed school teacher, so he isn't supposed to take more than one wife. He did anyways using a second ID card lol. So technically it's not a legal marriage. We explained all that with the updated form.

So no, unless you forgot some family members, you don't need to send the form IMM5409.

The form about financial support is the questionnaire IMM5490. They may wonder why your wife said she wasn't being supported by you but then you suddenly send reciepts showing monthly transfers lol. If you do send, make sure you include an explanation.

My wife applied for a study permit after we married and my parents wrote a support letter offering to pay her tuition fees and showed a large amount of money in the bank. It was refused, but we included that letter for PR as proof of relationship/ family support.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
it is not recommended to send anything to CIC unless it's requested. your application is submitted, there's no need to add to it now. you did the best you could at the time you sent it with the information you had. IF CIC requires more information from you, they will request it or an interview. Remember, just because you think something extra will help your applicaiton, doesn't mean a CIC officer will think the same. Sending in extra proof now risks complicating your file and triggering an interview. Think of it from their point of view. "Why is this person sending in more information without it being requested after submitting the application?" The last thing you want to do is give the officer a reason to question your application. It's best just to wait and be patient. if you have compiled more proof, keep it safe in case it's requested. most likely it won't be. that's all that can be done at this point. Paris is a very quick office, so you'll know soon enough if they need anything from you.
Absolutely lol so true

May2016

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-06-2016 AOR2 : 02-08-2016
Med's Done....
12-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Per my Convenience.... :)

mimijane

Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
SA 06-04-2016
Passport Req..
VISA EXEMPT, p/port copy req 28th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
18th September 2016
Logged online today (as I have been doing every day) and hurrah - Decision Made! :)

Should I be receiving something in the mail shortly? Or email? Can any March applicants give me a rough idea on when I should hear what the decision is?

Thanks so much!

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mimijane said:
Logged online today (as I have been doing every day) and hurrah - Decision Made! :)

Should I be receiving something in the mail shortly? Or email? Can any March applicants give me a rough idea on when I should hear what the decision is?

Thanks so much!
if you are visa exempt, you'll receive your COPR in the regular mail. depending on where it's being mailed to it can take 1-3 weeks to get it. if you require a visa, i believe an email will be sent (or possibly a regularly mailed letter) with instructions to send in your passport for processing.

mmm333

Feb 26, 2016
Please Help

Nairobi visa office request passport on June 10 and it is delivered on June 13 But when I check my Ecas today there is a 4 line it says

We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

we didn't receive any email on June 15 as well

Dose it give sense? anyone can help please

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mmm333 said:
Please Help

Nairobi visa office request passport on June 10 and it is delivered on June 13 But when I check my Ecas today there is a 4 line it says

We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Send a case specific inquiry and provide the information about what you did for your passport request. do not assume waht you are reading on ECAS is updated or accurate. it is not a reliable source. if you responded to your passport request as instructed, you're fine. relax.

mimijane

Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
SA 06-04-2016
Passport Req..
VISA EXEMPT, p/port copy req 28th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
18th September 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
if you are visa exempt, you'll receive your COPR in the regular mail. depending on where it's being mailed to it can take 1-3 weeks to get it. if you require a visa, i believe an email will be sent (or possibly a regularly mailed letter) with instructions to send in your passport for processing.
Thanks so much, appreciate you letting me know.

mmm333

Feb 26, 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
Send a case specific inquiry and provide the information about what you did for your passport request. do not assume waht you are reading on ECAS is updated or accurate. it is not a reliable source. if you responded to your passport request as instructed, you're fine. relax.
Thanks I will do that

mmm333

Feb 26, 2016
Here is my time line
Visa office - Nairobi Keneya.
under eCas
1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2016.
2. We started processing your application on May 12, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

Then on June 10 we received email it says:- In order to continue processing the application, we require the following:
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document
Prepaid courier coupon: Please provide a prepaid courier coupon so that your documents can be returned to you. You may contact your preferred registered courier provider (i.e. DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx) to make the necessary payments.

We sent passport and coupon by DHL and they sign and received on June 13.

Then June 23 when we check eCas 4th line added and it says

4. We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Dose it give you any sense? please tell me something, am still confused.

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
TontonZen 1 said:
Acceptation recue et demande transférée a Accra :)
Félicitation TontonZen1, Maintenant tu n'a qu'à prier et attendre...Bonne chance. Quand est-ce-que tu as envoyé ton dossier initialement?

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
mmm333 said:
Here is my time line
Visa office - Nairobi Keneya.
under eCas
1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2016.
2. We started processing your application on May 12, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

Then on June 10 we received email it says:- In order to continue processing the application, we require the following:
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document
Prepaid courier coupon: Please provide a prepaid courier coupon so that your documents can be returned to you. You may contact your preferred registered courier provider (i.e. DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx) to make the necessary payments.

We sent passport and coupon by DHL and they sign and received on June 13.

Then June 23 when we check eCas 4th line added and it says

4. We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Dose it give you any sense? please tell me something, am still confused.
congratulation !!!! you receive messages before ambassy receive and work with your passeport but they receive no worry soon you will receive your visa for come to canada. you will be soon in canada. you are in the end of the traitment after you sent your passeport like they ask to do i think maximum 1 month and you can enter in canada and all will be finish for you with the wait. I am happy for you !!!!!!!!!!!

Absoluty Immigration Canada work extremly rapidly since do something in 2015. for your country office if you go in site web they write need 20 months to complete the traitment but in the true they take for you, 4 months approximatly for complete all. Me too my time different but like that immigration receive 30 march i loose one month because immigration qc need 17 days for approved but immediatly after csq sent ambassy start same day residente permanente. i have the same message like you but you will see appear a new message soon in site web decision take and complete. the passeport request is the end of traitment you will receive your visa inside extremly soon just wait

good luck and congratulation !!! when i read this i am happy because my time line like you so i know soon me too will receive this. ambassy take 30 days after they started work about your residente permanente for request your passeport i m extremly happy by the service fast wow !!!!!!
have good day !!!
Annie

anniemody

Jun 14, 2016
mmm333 said:
Please Help

probably when agent enter in your site web customer account he do little mistake with the date just (he write 15 but in the true it's 10 june the day they sent to you message). he or she is human when they put the date maybe just do mistake with the date. but dont worry . after you sent what they ask to you they will receive so you dont need to do something now you wait just and you will receive extremly extremly soon your visa inside your passeport. congratulations and good luck !!!
annie