App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
hi i had a doubt abt my wife sponsership application,, please give me suggestions , my wife was applied sponsershp application from india along with required documents pcc medicals and all, after that she moved to usa on b2 visa and stayin there from may5th to now she was applied visitor visa from usa to canada once she applied visitor visa her e cas status address both mailing and home address changed to usa address ,so far she got just aor letter only waitng for sa , she got aor1 on 21st may

my doubts mainly is which visa office will forwarded to process her applciation to india or usa?
and if her filed moved to usa she will need to submit fbi clearence ? just she is stayin here from 1 month only?

dhara6

May 24, 2016
how much time or days it takes generally to get acknowledgement ?and acknowledgement is the same letter where file number is ?

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
ananyaram said:
hi i had a doubt abt my wife sponsership application,, please give me suggestions , my wife was applied sponsershp application from india along with required documents pcc medicals and all, after that she moved to usa on b2 visa and stayin there from may5th to now she was applied visitor visa from usa to canada once she applied visitor visa her e cas status address both mailing and home address changed to usa address ,so far she got just aor letter only waitng for sa , she got aor1 on 21st may

my doubts mainly is which visa office will forwarded to process her applciation to india or usa?
and if her filed moved to usa she will need to submit fbi clearence ? just she is stayin here from 1 month only?
They won't request FBI clearance if she didn't live there more than 6 months. The Visa Office is based on your citizenship not only where you live,they might consider where you live but not always.

buonqua

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16,2016
AOR Received.
May 4, 2016
File Transfer...
May 12, 2016
Med's Done....
February 19,2016
aarcee said:
Good morning All,

Everymoring I come into work and the first thing I do i check my emails also log into CIC and get disappointed. And then I check March Outland for 2016 forum. This group is like a family as we all are going through the same.

Just want to say lets be positive and we all will be with our loved ones soon.

Have a blessed day.
AarCee
I stopped checking everyday. I just check Saturday morning now. The waiting period feels like a grind just waiting and waiting. I'll apply for my GCMS notes next week. Need updates for some hope.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
buonqua said:
I stopped checking everyday. I just check Saturday morning now. The waiting period feels like a grind just waiting and waiting. I'll apply for my GCMS notes next week. Need updates for some hope.
Hello Quonqa,

What's GCMS notes?

AArCee.

Joot

Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Finally the PR side in process now,
thx to god.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
lol.. pretty detail. did you order CAIPS?

anniemody said:
30 MARCH 2016 : CIC RECEIVED BOX (APPLICATIONS)
21 APRIL 2016 : CIC STARTED PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
28 APRIL 2016: CIC APPROVED SPONSORSHIP IN MISSISSAUGA
28 APRIL 2016: CIC TRANSFER TO CAIRO (FILE APPLICATIONS FOR FURTHER PROCESSING)
11 MAY 2016: MIDI QUÉBEC (IMMIGRATION QUÉBEC) RECEIVED APPLICATIONS FOR SPONSORSHIP IN PROVINCE OF QUÉBEC
13 MAY 2016: MIDI STARTED PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FOR SPONSORSHIP
3 JUNE 2016: MIDI APPROVED SPONSORHIP IN QUÉBEC
6 JUNE 2016: MIDI SENT CSQ (RECEIVED 8 JUNE TO MY HOME) 1 COPY FOR MY HUSBAND ONE FOR IMMIGRATION CANADA IF THEY ASK LATER
6 JUNE 2016: MIDI SENT MESSAGE TO CAIRO AMBASSY IN AFTERNOON AND THE SAME DAY CAIRO STARTED WORK ABOUT THE RP
6 JUNE 2016: CAIRO AMBASSY STARTED THE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FOR THE RESIDENCE PERMANENTE

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR NOW AND RAPID !!!!!!!

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
Finally we got the email for SA this morning dated 13th June.....that wait was not interesting.
Thank you to all of you guys for the encouragement and concern. The file has been transferred to the my VO.
Good luck March family.

mimijane

Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
Not received
File Transfer...
SA 06-04-2016
Passport Req..
VISA EXEMPT, p/port copy req 28th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
18th September 2016
Hardcookie said:
Finally we got the email for SA this morning dated 13th June.....that wait was not interesting.
Thank you to all of you guys for the encouragement and concern. The file has been transferred to the my VO.
Good luck March family.
Oh gees, that's a loooooong wait for the SA. Your post made me laugh :)

Good luck for a faster turnaround for PR.

Hardcookie

Jan 30, 2016
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
NRB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2016
LANDED..........
09-11-2016
mimijane said:
Oh gees, that's a loooooong wait for the SA. Your post made me laugh :)

Good luck for a faster turnaround for PR.
Lol! Mimijane.....you had all the reasons to laugh!
The wait was so loooooooooong. 96days is not a joke. I am just hoping that it will be vice versa with my VO.
Thank you and good luck too. I know Ottawa work on applications pretty fast!

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hello All,

Hope this message finds you all well. I am planning to have my wife over to Vancouver for 2 weeks. We are planning to lodge a visitors visa application for her. Do you think it will affect her PR application?

Did anyone lodge a TRV while the PR application is in process.

AarCee.

Tater

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
AOR Received.
15-014-2016
Has anyone else not receieved AOR2. PR Side is sitting on in process but when I click on that it just says Application received. Does that mean they are not even working on it yet?

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Tater said:
Has anyone else not receieved AOR2. PR Side is sitting on in process but when I click on that it just says Application received. Does that mean they are not even working on it yet?
In process means your file is being processed but in your case ecas has not been updated yet so be happy

JasonInBC

Dec 29, 2015
We need our COPR's signed to make it official - are there really no POE immigration services in BC? I live in Northwest BC and am told the nearest place I can have my COPR signed is Vancouver. I could drive to the Alaska boarder in 4 hours but according to anything I find online, they don't offer any immigration services.
There are only 12 POE offices in all of Canada and the closest one (Coutts, Alberta) doesn't have an airport to even fly into. Anyone have any advice on the easiest and cheapest place to get them signed? Thanks in advance!

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JasonInBC said:
We need our COPR's signed to make it official - are there really no POE immigration services in BC? I live in Northwest BC and am told the nearest place I can have my COPR signed is Vancouver. I could drive to the Alaska boarder in 4 hours but according to anything I find online, they don't offer any immigration services.
There are only 12 POE offices in all of Canada and the closest one (Coutts, Alberta) doesn't have an airport to even fly into. Anyone have any advice on the easiest and cheapest place to get them signed? Thanks in advance!
don't go by what it says online for the border offices. you are better off calling and asking if they do pr landings. remember, immigraiton is a large umbrella, and while they may not handle certain aspects, they may in fact process pr landings. If you can get to the Coutts border by car, then they will definitely be able to process your landing. They are one of the biggest/busiest land borders in Canada.

There may be a local CIC office in your area where you can make an appointment to do the landing there. Generally, it can take weeks or months to get an appointment, but if driving to the states isn't an option, it may be the only choice. You will need to google CIC office + your area to see if anything comes up, or go to the CIC website to find a local office.

The other option it to take a vacation and fly in and out of Canada from Vancouver. you'll be able to land at the airport on your way back into canada. The Vancouver airport will definitely be able to process your landing.