+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2016 CITIZENSHIP APPLICANTS

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks, starting a new topic for March 2016 Citizenship Applicants. I just mailed my application this morning. Good Luck to all the applicants applying this month.

Also Please Join the following flow sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit#gid=0

beautybear

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm ready to mail tomorrow. One question did you mark all yes for required to tax and tax filed part? Thx

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Luck! Beautybear. I myself actually applied in January 2016 at first, but my application was returned as of the Language Evidence not on acceptable list. Did the CELPIP test mid February, now finally got the Certificate and mailed my application again. Hopefully things go well this time.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
good luck guys

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abuqbeitah said:
Hi every body
please help me how can ı apply for canadian citizinship soon

Start from here.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become.asp

Make sure you use the online calculator for days calculation. Only mail the application when you have everything ready. Any missing document they will mail the whole application back to you. Specially the Language Evidence Part. And make sure you use the latest forms from CIC website. Make sure you read the Guide first thoroughly before filling the application.

lipad

Feb 27, 2016
Hi guys, I need help in schedule a background/declaration: list of addresses where you live since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. In 1995 I worked in Hong Kong for 7 months. It's more than 20 years ago, do I still have to write it down? Also I have been interviewed in the US embassy here in Manila for my application as a nurse in New York June 2013. The consul saw problems with my contract and advised my employer to refile me again. I was not denied and my passport is clean. My question is do I have to declare it also? I talked to my employer in New York that I'm withdrawing my application with them as Im now married and my husband, Canadian citizen, doesn't want me to work in New York but in Canada as a registered nurse. I'm a USRN and I have learned that they now accept USRN to work in the hospital without taking their exam equivalent to NCLEX.

Any input please.

Thank you very much.

beautybear

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raja420 said:
Good Luck! Beautybear. I myself actually applied in January 2016 at first, but my application was returned as of the Language Evidence not on acceptable list. Did the CELPIP test mid February, now finally got the Certificate and mailed my application again. Hopefully things go well this time.
thx, i got my citizenship last November, and this time is for my husband. during the time when i apply he said he want to keep his pr, but now he broke his words lol.

beautybear

Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lipad said:
Hi guys, I need help in schedule a background/declaration: list of addresses where you live since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. In 1995 I worked in Hong Kong for 7 months. It's more than 20 years ago, do I still have to write it down? Also I have been interviewed in the US embassy here in Manila for my application as a nurse in New York June 2013. The consul saw problems with my contract and advised my employer to refile me again. I was not denied and my passport is clean. My question is do I have to declare it also? I talked to my employer in New York that I'm withdrawing my application with them as Im now married and my husband, Canadian citizen, doesn't want me to work in New York but in Canada as a registered nurse. I'm a USRN and I have learned that they now accept USRN to work in the hospital without taking their exam equivalent to NCLEX.

Any input please.

Thank you very much.
for me i think the more the best, otherwise its waste time to declare again.

Mar 8, 2016
Hi! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post!!!
I submitted my application last wednesday, march 9 and when i last tracked it, it's still in Halifax.
One question: i used my mom's credit card for the receipt and used her name as the cardholder. Will it be an issue? 'Cause $630 is a huge amount of money and since I love travelling, my mom decided that I apply first. We couldnt pay everything for a family of four at once and i heard my moms prolly just gonna renew her PR. As it's a lot cheaper.

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PedroPanDeCoco said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post!!!
I submitted my application last wednesday, march 9 and when i last tracked it, it's still in Halifax.
One question: i used my mom's credit card for the receipt and used her name as the cardholder. Will it be an issue? 'Cause $630 is a huge amount of money and since I love travelling, my mom decided that I apply first. We couldnt pay everything for a family of four at once and i heard my moms prolly just gonna renew her PR. As it's a lot cheaper.
I personally think that should not make a difference. As long as CIC gets the correct payment you should be OK. Maybe give the Call Centre a Call to be on the safe side. 1-888-242-2100

Raja420

Dec 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally!!!! Received AOR... Good luck to the other March 2016 Applicants.