+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2016 Application returned

Deebang

May 4, 2016
Hello I am new to this forum, please advise me,

I send my application by Canada post on 25th March, 2016. CIC received the courier on 29 and returned me the next day on 30th March with following note,
My application- complete
Daughter application- complete
Son – missing birth certificate of Gujrati language, I did attach only translated version.

I re applied back in India and got in 3 weeks, I have resubmitted the application and CIC has received it on April on April 28.

I would like to know if CIC will process my application in time or it will go in to pile of delayed files as no AOR is received till now.

Please advise me.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deebang said:
Hello I am new to this forum, please advise me,

I send my application by Canada post on 25th March, 2016. CIC received the courier on 29 and returned me the next day on 30th March with following note,
My application- complete
Daughter application- complete
Son – missing birth certificate of Gujrati language, I did attach only translated version.

I re applied back in India and got in 3 weeks, I have resubmitted the application and CIC has received it on April on April 28.

I would like to know if CIC will process my application in time or it will go in to pile of delayed files as no AOR is received till now.

Please advise me.
If your papers are in order this time around, you could receive an AOR anywhere in the next 2 weeks or so. See the link below for a spreadsheet of applicants who have recently applied. It should help give you an idea of the time frames involved.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit#gid=0