UPFRONT Feb 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
June 16, 2015...... In Process May 18 Ecas Sept. 5
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: November 26, 2015 VOH Dec. 2, 2015
Virgo84 said:
congrats.. hopefully i will hear the same thing from manila vo.. i havent received anything from them yet even the SA letter,:(
Thanks Virgo84 I know the feeling of not knowing but Im pretty sure they are working on it. Some don't get email from them that they have it and it's on queue they might email you asking you for passport or additinal docs just like in my husband's case. I counted the days from File transfer to PPR it was 24 days but it's not always the same for everyone. I know it's hard not to worry about it but just stay positive if not this week it'll be the next. :)

cerahbell

Jun 13, 2015
EDMONTON, ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-MARCH-2015
AOR Received.
17-APRIL-2015
File Transfer...
13-MAY-2015
Med's Done....
22-FEBRUARY-2015
Passport Req..
16-JUNE-2015
VISA ISSUED...
IN JESUS WILL
LANDED..........
IN JESUS WILL
pineapple5678 said:
Thanks Virgo84 I know the feeling of not knowing but Im pretty sure they are working on it. Some don't get email from them that they have it and it's on queue they might email you asking you for passport or additinal docs just like in my husband's case. I counted the days from File transfer to PPR it was 24 days but it's not always the same for everyone. I know it's hard not to worry about it but just stay positive if not this week it'll be the next. :)
Hi! Hope all is well!

We have the same timeline. We have included a cover letter on my husband passport request regarding our situation too, that we humbly request to have a prompt results due to our case. Hoping everyone will have to see their family here anytime soon. Please update me your timeline and also where your husband located in the Philippines?

Jolei

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015, passport sent July 11
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully August plssss Lord :)
LANDED..........
pineapple5678 said:
Well Hi!!!!! I was banned from posting anything here in this forum... just coz u guys bashed me about my pregnancy. I know they wont speed up the processing of my application from day 1 I filled out the forms. Im not gullible to believe what LLAngel said but just kudos for her kind heart. Looks like you think Im ignorant about CIC policies. What you say about me tells about who you guys are not who am I. Funny people. Well just so you know my husband already sent his passport to Manila embassy coz hes now PPR and Im glad coz looks like he's gonna be here before I deliver. Good luck to your applications hope you get a good karma by saying insensitive things to a pregnant lady such as "irresponsible". Im not dumb about my application just so you know as well as dumb about banning me from posting here in this forum.
Congrats pineapple5678! :) happy for you. :) And it's really not so nice to bash or bully anyone, because we are all just waiting for the same cause, to be reunited with our spouse. Just focus on the positive because it's obvious, you were mocked and bashed so now, you were lifted up and your hubby has the PPR. :) lol

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
@pineapple5678! Awesome news. I hope you will be reunited with your husband soon.

@Jolei, have you receive an acknowledgment from MVO about receiving your application? How long did it take to receive?

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!
pineapple5678 said:
Well Hi!!!!! I was banned from posting anything here in this forum... just coz u guys bashed me about my pregnancy. I know they wont speed up the processing of my application from day 1 I filled out the forms. Im not gullible to believe what LLAngel said but just kudos for her kind heart. Looks like you think Im ignorant about CIC policies. What you say about me tells about who you guys are not who am I. Funny people. Well just so you know my husband already sent his passport to Manila embassy coz hes now PPR and Im glad coz looks like he's gonna be here before I deliver. Good luck to your applications hope you get a good karma by saying insensitive things to a pregnant lady such as "irresponsible". Im not dumb about my application just so you know as well as dumb about banning me from posting here in this forum.
Hello Pineapple5678,

I'm sorry you were banned, that's just ridiculous. The reason I had stated that process is expedited if pregnant is that a friend of mine was in same situation. She got pregnant while visiting her husband in the Philippines. She send a letter (with Dr. supporting documents) updated her file with that information shortly after having submitted the application and requested for the process to be expedited. Her husband got here so fast something like 4 -5 months (even though processing times were 12+ months for Manilla at that time).

Other thing is, I've seen people having submitted the application even a week later than others to Mississauga, and somehow got AOR and SA all within 1 month. (only 3 days for SA).
So applications are clearly not processed in the order they are received and there are clearly expedited for some people.

To those who made comments saying "it is irresponsible to get pregnant" you are clearly ignorant. What about couples were the wife is nearing 40 years of age? Is it irresponsible for her to want to maximize chances of having a healthier baby even if that means being away from hubby? Pfffff.

Congratulations on you PPR Pineapple5678!! I'm happy for you! Wish you, your husband, and your baby good health and many happy news to come :)

Jolei

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kyo9000 said:
@ pineapple5678! Awesome news. I hope you will be reunited with your husband soon.

@ Jolei, have you receive an acknowledgment from MVO about receiving your application? How long did it take to receive?
I haven't received AOR2 from Manila VO yet. Hoping for PPR right away tho. Hehe

kyo9000

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17, 2015 CIC Receive: April 22,2015
AOR Received.
May 13,2015 SA: June 12, 2015
File Transfer...
June 18, 2015
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
March 18,2015
Passport Req..
July 13,2015 PP Receive July 20,2015 (status change to IP Sept. 5, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
DM: January 28,2016
Jolei said:
I haven't received AOR2 from Manila VO yet. Hoping for PPR right away tho. Hehe
That would be awesome if it was so quick. I wish all applicants can receive their PRR right away. We all share one common pain which is being away from our loves ones.

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
LLAngel said:
Hello Pineapple5678,

I'm sorry you were banned, that's just ridiculous.

To those who made comments saying "it is irresponsible to get pregnant" you are clearly ignorant. What about couples were the wife is nearing 40 years of age? Is it irresponsible for her to want to maximize chances of having a healthier baby even if that means being away from hubby? Pfffff.
If you believe she was banned, you're pretty naive...

Is it irresponsible for women nearing 40 to conceive, you ask? Considering the facts that autism rates (affects children born to women of all ages) are much higher than any chance of a 40 yr old woman giving birth to child with a trisomy, I would say no, with a big eye roll. :-\

I stand by it being irresponsible to get pregnant when you know there is a strong possibility that you will be alone during the pregnancy, when you don't want to be alone. It's not the brightest thing to be doing!

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saria1 said:

Is it irresponsible for women nearing 40 to conceive, you ask? Considering the facts that autism rates (affects children born to women of all ages) are much higher than any chance of a 40 yr old woman giving birth to child with a trisomy, I would say no, with a big eye roll. :-\

I stand by it being irresponsible to get pregnant when you know there is a strong possibility that you will be alone during the pregnancy, when you don't want to be alone. It's not the brightest thing to be doing!
There is such a thing as temporary bans too!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but you are being rude! You can express your opinions without being offensive.

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
LLAngel said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but you are being rude! You can express your opinions without being offensive.
There was nothing offensive about what I said. If you're offended, then that is your issue, not mine. Have great night!

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saria1 said:
You are a paranoid dramatic piece of work! Do you really think anyone on this forum yields any power to ban you? It was probably your lack of patience with a slow loading forum.

FYI: my child who's in kindergarten can spell "because", you should try it sometime!
This is offensive...even though it wasn't directed to me. But anyways, you chose who you want to be in life and how you want to treat others. I simply can't pull up with this kind of tone.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
pineapple5678 said:
Well Hi!!!!! I was banned from posting anything here in this forum... just coz u guys bashed me about my pregnancy.
I am sorry but if anything they would have banned those "bashing" you. I didn't see anyone bash you. People only spoke the truth. PR applications are not expedited for pregnant couples. If that were true people would be getting pregnant left and right just to have a faster process. Where is the equality in that? What about couples who are infertile? It is just illogical. If anything people were addressing the person that gave you the wrong information.

saria1 said:

FACT

saria1 said:
I would LOVE to be expecting right now but I know better. I have to agree 100% with Sara here.

saria1 said:
FYI: my child who's in kindergarten can spell "because", you should try it sometime!
Seriously, last time I saw "coz" be used in place of because was in a middle schooler's note being passed around a classroom.

LLAngel said:
Why would she get banned??? Come on, these websites are down multiple times a day. It was probably just not working and she thought she was banned. I didn't see her post anything that would warrant a ban.

LLAngel said:
Actually what Sara said was a scientific fact not an opinion. See my BIG FACT above.

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Relax guys.
Cic is stressful enough. There's no need to add more stress to this.

mrsB

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON!
LANDED..........
SOONEST POSSIBLE TIME! :D
DanSlh said:
Relax guys.
Cic is stressful enough. There's no need to add more stress to this.
EXACTLY. Please guys, you might be a doctor or a nurse or somebody from the medical field who knows better, yes your facts are right, but it is not so helpful to judge somebodyelses' life decisions. CONCEPTION is a commitment like MARRIAGE.

I mean come on, we all got married to our partners irregardless of the fact that we will be separated for quite some time. Same goes with conception, i mean what's wrong with that? They are husband and wife. It is their choice to have a child whenever they want, however they want. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Let us just respect each other here you guys. We all have different life choices, the only thing we have in common is that we are all going through this stressful process of waiting. It'll be more beneficial for everybody if we just help each other out.:)

Positive vibes all the way! :D

Jolei

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Or maybe they just got it from the internet. Lol :)

Attitude matters and how you treat others depends on your values as well so it shows off who you are. Whether you actually know the word RESPECT in what others wanna do with their lives like being pregnant. Duh?! It's nobody else's business, and the least you wanna do is say something about anything that DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU.

Oh by the way, it's really VERY RUDE to criticize her based on what she wanna do with HER LIFE. :)

There's also nothing wrong with hoping for a faster processing for anybody's application. NOTHING WRONG WITH HOPING FOR THE BEST. :)