+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

sriON2013

Dec 18, 2013
Hi, My Medical was uploaded on Oct 3rd and still waiting for RPRF and ECAS status is still application received. is this normal in case processing?

kooltest22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonderclicks said:
Dont worry many of them are in same boat, hope our turn would be this month end.

Stay cool.

Wonderclicks
Since there is a high probability of getting RPRF in the last week of November, I wonder whether I should send my PCC upfront (to minimize the overall processing time) or wait for CIC to ask me for it.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Frankly speaking if I would have been in your place , I would have sent it without asking , I have done in my case .
kooltest22 said:
Since there is a high probability of getting RPRF in the last week of November, I wonder whether I should send my PCC upfront (to minimize the overall processing time) or wait for CIC to ask me for it.

B_C_1982

Mar 16, 2014
I also received my RPRF request on the 28th of Oct and paid it on the same day

Can the sheet please be updated, thanks

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
hi

Guys!!!let me know whoever did not get rprf yet after medical done???

thanks

bolla

Oct 17, 2013
Can someone please tell me how to inform CIC about the medicals delay? My wife need to take some more tests as the doctor suggested.

Thanks in advance

mariehit

Nov 5, 2014
Sherry_goraya said:
APPLICATION: ******* REGULATION: CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents
submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal
Applicant: ****RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Requested**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants
currently hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA has
answered YES to question 6: d; in schedule A. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 19MAR2011
to 18MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B
occupation: 14/02/2012 to lock in Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: CollegeTechnical
According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time
Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.
Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has
acquired the 1 year experience and met employment requirements.
For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. LANGUAGE: IEL TS submitted- Applicant meets
benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints
Requested. - Police Certificates: - ***: No reportable trace. - Police reports/Court records: On file. All required
PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

These are my notes, can someone help regarding VO concerns?
I have the same issue as you. Need officer review work experience :(

Did you receive Medical Exam request?

pklame

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-14-2014
AOR Received.
04-17-2014
Update on my application: ECAS status changed to "Decision Made"
When I clicked on the details, here's what show up:
"Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 17, 2014.
We started processing your application on October 29, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I did upfront medical in late Sept and never got MR. I also paid upfront for the RPRF in late Sept.

Quite nervous... is it positive or what? Any insights?

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Don't worry when you see status with Medical received, it means they already accepted your medicals and I am sure it will be positive decision. You soon hear from CIC with PPR email. All the Best..

pklame said:
Update on my application: ECAS status changed to "Decision Made"
When I clicked on the details, here's what show up:
"Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 17, 2014.
We started processing your application on October 29, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I did upfront medical in late Sept and never got MR. I also paid upfront for the RPRF in late Sept.

Quite nervous... is it positive or what? Any insights?

pklame

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-14-2014
AOR Received.
04-17-2014
Thanks for getting back to me, @nov_2014. I am from a visa-exempt country so does it make sense to except the CPR in mail to my home address?

nov_2014 said:
Don't worry when you see status with Medical received, it means they already accepted your medicals and I am sure it will be positive decision. You soon hear from CIC with PPR email. All the Best..

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
After positive decision, usually visa exempt applicants received COPR in mail box from 3 to X days/weeks as per in this forum. All the Best.

pklame said:
Thanks for getting back to me, @ nov_2014. I am from a visa-exempt country so does it make sense to except the CPR in mail to my home address?

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hi Guys,

I'm very confused :eek:

I did not send my PCC along with the application so I was excepting CIC to ask for the same which did not happen till now.

I'm yet to get my medical request and I have not done my upfront medicals - but today I received an email from CIC asking to pay for RPRF and
also my ECAS status has been updated as "Medical results have been received"

Can someone advise.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
knnn said:
Hi Guys,

I'm very confused :eek:

I did not send my PCC along with the application so I was excepting CIC to ask for the same which did not happen till now.

I'm yet to get my medical request and I have not done my upfront medicals - but today I received an email from CIC asking to pay for RPRF and
also my ECAS status has been updated as "Medical results have been received"

Can someone advise.
Did you have medical in last one year which was submitted to CIC for any other application?

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Did you have medical in last one year which was submitted to CIC for any other application?
Yes that's correct - I took medicals for extending my Work Permit.