26-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2016
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Sherry_goraya said:
I just got mine GCMS notes, can someone please help me that how to know if mine RCMP certificate was received by CIC which i had sent earlier in May? Because under criminality it says still in progress. Not sure how to decode these GCMS notes.
try to send what prove you sent it and i think you can be happy it s not a prob conserning your file.it s just a missing document

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
APPLICATION: ******* REGULATION: CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents
submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal
Applicant: ****RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Requested**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants
currently hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA has
answered YES to question 6: d; in schedule A. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 19MAR2011
to 18MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B
occupation: 14/02/2012 to lock in Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: CollegeTechnical
According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time
Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.
Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has
acquired the 1 year experience and met employment requirements.
For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. LANGUAGE: IEL TS submitted- Applicant meets
benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints
Requested. - Police Certificates: - ***: No reportable trace. - Police reports/Court records: On file. All required
PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

These are my notes, can someone help regarding VO concerns?

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hi folks!!!

RPRF seems stopped for now..I'm waiting for mine.
Any body got today Please post..

Thanks

peoplesoft

Jan 31, 2013
Out of curiosity, if one pays their RPRF fee at the time of submitting the application, do they still receive RPRF request? Also does ECAS reflect any change in status once CIC receive the RPRF fee?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Sherry_goraya said:
APPLICATION: ******* REGULATION: CEC I have analysed this application based upon the documents
submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - Principal
Applicant: ****RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Requested**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants
currently hold valid status in Canada. - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA has
answered YES to question 6: d; in schedule A. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 19MAR2011
to 18MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B
occupation: 14/02/2012 to lock in Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: CollegeTechnical
According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time
Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of
employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported
earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.
Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has
For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. LANGUAGE: IEL TS submitted- Applicant meets
benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints
Requested. - Police Certificates: - ***: No reportable trace. - Police reports/Court records: On file. All required
PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL

IS it GCMS Notes? if yes how many datys it tale you to get this information from them?
Thank you

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Sherry_goraya said:

Looks like no major concern, BTW did u get a request for RCMP Fingerprints?

CanadaImmi2014

Jun 25, 2014
After reading carefully each and every line by separating each and every topic. I found few words concerning....I might be wrong

Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. ------- This not good i guess ----------

And also

ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has acquired the 1 year experience and met employment requirements. For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. ------ This is also not good as it takes up additional 3 or 4 months for an officer to review ------

Best of Luck.

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Sherry_goraya said:
Yes i received RCMP Fingerprints back in May and my GCMS notes show criminality still in progress.
I believe this is the issue : "There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC"

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
CanadaImmi2014 said:
After reading carefully each and every line by separating each and every topic. I found few words concerning....I might be wrong

Work Experience 1: 22/02/2013 to 18/03/2014, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time Help Desk Analyst with Career Connections Inc .. Employment letter(s) dated 28/02/2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of$ 35,***.00 per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $29, ***. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. ------- This not good i guess ----------

And also

ADDITIONAL NOTES: It appears that applicant has acquired the 1 year experience and met employment requirements. For that reason I recommend the review of an officer. ------ This is also not good as it takes up additional 3 or 4 months for an officer to review ------

Best of Luck.
Thanks for the reply and well thats correct , i can see VO has made his point but i could not understand the reason why he made this comment as i had put all my duties/responsibilities in the letter.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
moksheeth7397 said:
Hi Guys.. I am March applicant. I recieved RPRF today.. Can anyone answer, why do we need to pay 490$ again?
Hi,
if you had already payed the RPRF once, write an email to the CIC to let them know.

saro2014

Feb 1, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-mar-2014
AOR Received.
16-apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-nov-2014
Passport Req..
11-feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2015
LANDED..........
1-march-2015
Hi friends,

I am a march applicant and best wishes for all who received their MR and RPRF.

I came here to canada on closed work permit which ended at may 2nd 2014 so i applied for BOWP which ends by april 28th 2015.
I went back to my country with my family to serve 3 months notice period and when i decided to come back the company has asked me to work till my BOWP is valid. I vacated the apt here in canada in april and neither informed CIC abt my trip nor update my home country address.

Now my question is should this be the reason for my MR delay?
Shall i do upfront medicals?
Should i inform CIC now about my trip?

Updated my new canada address and ordered for the GCMS notes 2 days back.
any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
saro.