+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

sam7503

Jan 27, 2015
Yes I got my MR on 16th sep 2014 and they received my medical report on 6th oct 2014
GCMS reports also show that medical passed.
Now I'm concerned what should I do? Should I send pay stubs to them?? Is my salary sufficient?? Confused

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello guys,
can someone guide me how to pay rprf fee online. my gcms notes says rprf fee outstanding but i never gt any email to pay rprf fee.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
shersheel said:
Hello guys,
can someone guide me how to pay rprf fee online. my gcms notes says rprf fee outstanding but i never gt any email to pay rprf fee.
Have you checked in the outgoing section that they have asked you to pay RPRF (E-mail through batch).

cec_asp_2014

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2014
IELTS Request
sent with appln
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi
My medicals were received on 17th Nov and status updated on ECAS but no movement after that . No RPRF request as well.

I raised GCMS on 15th Jan got temporary tracking number . email said 'After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.' but m yet to receive the new number.

Is it normal or do i need to contact CIC ATIPs division?

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
What the heck...April applicant got their second review befor march and get MR.

prof80

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I'm a March applicant. I got my MR in October, and RFRP on Nov 6th. ECAS updated to In Process on Nov 7th. Nothing since. Is that normal. I'm currently living in Canada. Should I request more info? If so, do GMCS notes work for in Canada applicants?

Thanks in advance!

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
prof80 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm a March applicant. I got my MR in October, and RFRP on Nov 6th. ECAS updated to In Process on Nov 7th. Nothing since. Is that normal. I'm currently living in Canada. Should I request more info? If so, do GMCS notes work for in Canada applicants?

Thanks in advance!
You if you are in Canada you are eligible to receive GCMS note.....

GCMS will give you almost each file open/close/update information.. I would say go ahead and order GCMS notes...

devileater

Jul 26, 2014
Hello everyone, I sent my application on 20th March and got my file number on 8th April. I have finished my medical exam as requested on 4th Oct and they got it.

After that I also paid RPRF on around 8th Nov. They asked me to fill the form for New Zealand criminal record check on 5th Nov.

online status shows " in process" on 5th Nov and after that nothing happened. I would like to ask is that normal? Thank you

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
cec_asp_2014 said:
Hi
My medicals were received on 17th Nov and status updated on ECAS but no movement after that . No RPRF request as well.

I raised GCMS on 15th Jan got temporary tracking number . email said 'After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.' but m yet to receive the new number.

Is it normal or do i need to contact CIC ATIPs division?
It's is normal . No need to worry . you should receive your GCMS note by 15th Feb
Good Luck and Relax :)

sriON2013

Dec 18, 2013
Hi all, I am a March 2014 applicant. My medical was uploaded on October 2nd 2014 and since then no update from cic. I just got gcms notes. It shows my medical is passed and my son's medical status is still "sent" and " review ongoing". My son has a birth defect very small vsd and it is not impacting my son. He is checked by child cardiologist once in 6 months. I informed same thing to DMP and he reviewed last 3 reports and said everything normal. It has been almost 4 moths since October 2nd And application status is still "application received". Can you pls let me know if I need to anything else and any impact to my application?

mkduke

Dec 29, 2014
Hi,

My medical was submitted in mid January and as of last week the status on ECAS was updated to "In Process" - Medicals received.

What are the next steps. Can someone tell me a little about RCMP clearance? I noticed that a lot of applicants submitted their finger prints along with the application. I did not do this. Is this something that they will request from me or should I just go ahead get it done and send it to them?

Also do I wait for them to contact me being paying the RCMP fees or go ahead?

Appreciate your help!

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
mkduke said:
Hi,

My medical was submitted in mid January and as of last week the status on ECAS was updated to "In Process" - Medicals received.

What are the next steps. Can someone tell me a little about RCMP clearance? I noticed that a lot of applicants submitted their finger prints along with the application. I did not do this. Is this something that they will request from me or should I just go ahead get it done and send it to them?

Also do I wait for them to contact me being paying the RCMP fees or go ahead?

Appreciate your help!
Hi,
the RCMP fingerprint based criminal record chec is not mandatory and not everyone is requested to submit it. Just wait if CIC send you such request.

vipergtsr

Jul 8, 2014
My ECAS status changed to "In Process" today; "We started processing your application on January 28, 2015" :p :p

I was getting worried because my medicals were sent back in late October...I hope that I will hear back soon, I might just send my payment request this week to speed it up...

One step closer!!!

sriON2013

Dec 18, 2013
Hi All, today my application status shows "Medicals have been received ". Does it mean that all the medical results are verified?

sriON2013 said:
Hi all, I am a March 2014 applicant. My medical was uploaded on October 2nd 2014 and since then no update from cic. I just got gcms notes. It shows my medical is passed and my son's medical status is still "sent" and " review ongoing". My son has a birth defect very small vsd and it is not impacting my son. He is checked by child cardiologist once in 6 months. I informed same thing to DMP and he reviewed last 3 reports and said everything normal. It has been almost 4 moths since October 2nd And application status is still "application received". Can you pls let me know if I need to anything else and any impact to my application?