+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2013 Applicants

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think everyone who 8s receiving ppr quickly has already had security checks completed.

I think that is probably what we are waiting on. It's also the one thing they don't release information on.

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
jsm0085 said:
I think everyone who 8s receiving ppr quickly has already had security checks completed.

I think that is probably what we are waiting on. It's also the one thing they don't release information on.
I thought security checks are done before medicals.. aren't they? :eek:

I sent both RCMP fingerprint and backhome criminal checks with the application

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
from_mumbai said:

That's criminality. Security checks are completed by the csis, I believe.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Rprf email says criminality and security are ongoing.

from_mumbai said:

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What I want to know is why they won't send oct 10th guys rprf email!!!!!!!!!!!

cj308

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
Hi Guys,

I relocated from Montreal to Toronto. I want to inform VISA office of new Address and send my wife IELTS result. Do anyone knows, what is the VISA office mailing address? I went to site, but i can only see address of Centralized Intake Office, which is as below:

Centralized Intake Office – Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

"Centralized Intake Office" and "Visa Office", are these a same?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
cj308 said:
Hi Guys,

I relocated from Montreal to Toronto. I want to inform VISA office of new Address and send my wife IELTS result. Do anyone knows, what is the VISA office mailing address? I went to site, but i can only see address of Centralized Intake Office, which is as below:

P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Let's just stop double posting and spamming the forum and wait for an answer instead? Whaddya think?! :-X

cecmar0813

Sep 7, 2013
Upfront medicals - How to check medical results received status?????

Hi Guys,

I have done upfront medicals and sent the eMedicals notification details and got the acknowledgement that they have added to my file.
Does the medicals received should have been reflected in eCAS? i see that it's still showing application received only. Normally for all those who have completed their medicals, does their eCAS is showing about the medicals status also?

How do i make sure that CIC received the medical results from the doctor and they have added to my file(not the notice of upfront medicals that i sent for which i already got the acknowledgement). Doctor said, they have sent from their side.

cj308

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
Hi

Centralized-Intake-Office has received my CEC application on 1st March 2013. So far it has been 8 months, my online Status is still "Application Received". Could anyone let me know, whether its normal. ?

Apart from that i have one more question, I relocated from Montreal to Toronto. I want to inform VISA office of new Address and send my wife IELTS result. Do anyone knows, what is the VISA office mailing address? I went to site, but i can only see address of Centralized Intake Office, which is as below:

P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
cj308 said:
Hi

Centralized-Intake-Office has received my CEC application on 1st March 2013. So far it has been 8 months, my online Status is still "Application Received". Could anyone let me know, whether its normal. ?

Apart from that i have one more question, I relocated from Montreal to Toronto. I want to inform VISA office of new Address and send my wife IELTS result. Do anyone knows, what is the VISA office mailing address? I went to site, but i can only see address of Centralized Intake Office, which is as below:

P.O. BOX 4000
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Dude, really? Please stop with the multiple postings!!
You need it get in touch with CPP in Ottawa - use this page to find the email address and email them for instructions http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

8 months is nothing - applicants from nov, dec and jan (including me) are still waiting for mr. So yes, it is normal

ehmile24

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
GOD is in control
does anyone here done with their medical and received PPR while ecas still showing in process without saying medical received?

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013; 25-11-2013 medicals received
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
Guys I am in trouble... :(

I got my medical request on 10th Oct. We did our medicals (My husband and I) in USA on 15th Oct and the clinic said that its e-medicals. After that I waited to hear anything from clinic, but didn't. So I called on 25th Oct (10days after medicals done) and the nurse told that there was some glitch in e-medical process and she needs CIC to resolve the issue.

Ok so I waited some more and today I called again... the nurse repeated herself and said that unless CIC resolves the issue, she can't do anything. So basically my medical report is just sitting here... :mad:

My question is "If e-medical thing doesn't get resolved and she sends paper medical report, will CIC accept it ?? Since the clinic is e-medical enabled, can it still send the report in paper format. Also is there anything that I can do regarding this situation to help my medicals reach CIC asap.
Please suggest and if some had been in similar situation, kindly share the experience.

gigoin

Mar 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2015
Nope no change on eCAS about medicals............. :(

Also tried calling Dr Lyndon's office...........They say they will do their work and not to ask. They will get back only if there is any problem

If I dont hear from them then "No news is good news"

They are not ready to divulge any information about the date the eMedicals were uploaded/