Med's Request
Oct-11-2013
Med's Done....
Oct-22-2013
Passport Req..
Nov-28-2013
cecmar2013 said:
Navrath:
when ur medical a are done on 22-oct, when did the doctor receive X-ray report from lab and blood report from public health and when did the doctor sent all to CIC ? And on same day/today how ecas changed to medical a received? Really I am surprised it as a miracle :).....

Jsm0085:
I know you advised me no need to do any reg medical results and the dr will do all. Just a thought, if you email ottawa and inform them to reply you when they receive /see medical report for surity and peace of mind. Do you think doing this is good or unnecessary mess up ....please advise....
I received MR on 10-Oct, completed all my medical tests on 11-Oct and e-Cas status updated on 22-Oct.
My understanding with the columns in Excel sheet "Medicals Done" is the date when we went to the Clinic with MR and complete tests.
"Medicals Received" is the date when we see the status update in ecas.
If this is correct, my input in the Excel sheet are right.

DFKM

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
I am a March 2013 applicant and my file in under review because one of the main duties listed under my NOC (one that I do not perform) is not noted in my employment letter. I am very nervous and is wondering if any other March applicant is in a similar situation.

Thanks

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
DFKM said:
I am a March 2013 applicant and my file in under review because one of the main duties listed under my NOC (one that I do not perform) is not noted in my employment letter. I am very nervous and is wondering if any other March applicant is in a similar situation.

Thanks
Oh man. Can you give us a little more detail? What does the actual CIC language say? I assume you got this from GCMS notes...

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DFKM said:

Thanks
What do your notes say exactly?

DFKM

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
My file was reviewed in Sydney back in April. Notes confirmed work experience, language proficiency, skill level. Then said "visa office may wish to further review employer letter from XXX. There are duties listed, but duties listed do not indicate that PA performs XXX duty which is an important duty to NOC 6231. Temporary status maintained during period of work. CEC REQUIREMENTS APPEAR TO BE MET." Top CPPO for further assessment/decision.

I sent an email in explaining the reason I do not perform that duty which is not done by all persons with that NOC code, and received a reply that it was attached to my file. My concern is that if I was assessed in April, will I have to wait a year as most people seem to before know the outcome?

Scary.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DFKM said:
My file was reviewed in Sydney back in April. Notes confirmed work experience, language proficiency, skill level. Then said "visa office may wish to further review employer letter from XXX. There are duties listed, but duties listed do not indicate that PA performs XXX duty which is an important duty to NOC 6231. Temporary status maintained during period of work. CEC REQUIREMENTS APPEAR TO BE MET." Top CPPO for further assessment/decision.

I sent an email in explaining the reason I do not perform that duty which is not done by all persons with that NOC code, and received a reply that it was attached to my file. My concern is that if I was assessed in April, will I have to wait a year as most people seem to before know the outcome?

Scary.
Everyones notes who were assessed at Sydney were sent to ottawa for further assessment/decision. The fact that it says CEC requirements appear to be met is a good sign - i.e. you are eligible. While it does point out one of the duties was missed out, you are not required to have all duties mentioned. There is still a good chance your application will be fine.

Relax.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
DFKM said:

Scary.
Can you tell us what is the important duty for NOC 6231, which they are expecting?

pmpm

Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2013; 25-11-2013 medicals received
Passport Req..
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2014
jsm0085 said:
Ecas showing medical results have been received!
Great :D

mady_1982

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 -RCMP Requested
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Fellow march applicants , any movement in folks with "Application Received" status ?

MAMTAMAN

Oct 28, 2013
My decision made, came online around 1 month ago. Medicals, passport, photos all sent and recieved, attached to file Oct 6th. RPR fee also paid 2 months ago.

Does anyone have any idea how long it may take the immigration department to award the next step?
I am assuming fromt his forum and others, that it should take just a couple of weeks.
I applied back in January, and I do feel that having a decision made on something like this, that informing the applicant of the outcome shouldn't take so long, or be that hard. I have read that it is just an automated letter of confirmation anyway, so how hard can that be to send off. Probably waiting and sitting on someones desk just to stick in an envelope with a stamp.

Rant over, just frustrated on this cold windy night in Alberta, but seriously does anyone have any idea how long I should wait?

Thank you for reading

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
My ecas got updated...

# We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2013.

# We started processing your application on April 15, 2013.

# Medical results have been received.

# A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

:eek: I've got no email or anything after medicals yet!!

navarth

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-14-2013
AOR Received.
Apr-21-2013
Med's Request
Oct-11-2013
Med's Done....
Oct-22-2013
Passport Req..
Nov-28-2013
from_mumbai said:
My ecas got updated...

# A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Great! Congratulations!!
Is your status changed from "In process" to "Decision made"

mika2013

Jul 4, 2013
from_mumbai said:
My ecas got updated...

Did you pay RPRF and send your bio data form?
My ecas was updated to "Medical results have been received." on Oct 25th but I did not have an email for the bio data or RPRF.

:MR- Oct 10
Medical Done- Oct 16
ECAS status- In process