march 2012 applicants..!

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
90 days...
updated may 7...
when will they start with march. they are taking 2weeks for doing one week's applications..

agalyaa

May 14, 2012
simb said:
90 days...
updated may 7...
when will they start with march. they are taking 2weeks for doing one week's applications..
i sent my passport on march 19th to new delhi via office and its reached on 21st march 2012..now iam 29 weeks pregnant. my husband is in canada. iam waiting for pr visa. Because iam already taking treatments for 5and half months in canada with tourist visa. now iam in india. i came back india on march 2012. i sent mail to new delhi visa office due to my problem. they sent mail on may 2nd "We have recieved the your passport and your file is under final review queue.For now, there is no action required on your part". After this mail iam waiting for 2 weeks. please reply me when i will receive my passport.All of my documents and medical and police clearance certificates already sent on october 2011. After that only they sent mail for passport request on jan 2012. how long i will wait and receive my passport. please and kindly reply my message.