File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
I just noticed the fun part of the list! My husband and I are landing in Kingston, Ontario :)

abbyss

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add me to the list

Abs
VO New Delhi, India
App sent March 7 2012
Reached M CPC March 8 2012

juillet

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved June 21, 2012 (no AOR)
Med's Done....
February 12, 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Hi! Pls add me to the list too:

VO Manila
App Received March 14, 2012
for Vancouver, BC

Thanks! :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mars list is increasing, I hope we can change things before it is too late

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Dr Eng X said:
Mars list is increasing, I hope we can change things before it is too late
Everyone has been added to the list we are now 13!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
I Believe things are going to be positive sooner than we thinK!!If we look at January Applicants:57 February Applicants: 20 March:15 (i saw 2 more names on the April sheet) that means that we have basically 1/3 of the applicants february compared to january and we have 1/4 of the applicants in march compared to january! So things are looking up and we are almost at the end of January!! Sooo yes I am positive people!!! of course this is only based on the forum here....See the light is at the end of the tunnel!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cgagnon said:
I Believe things are going to be positive sooner than we thinK!!If we look at January Applicants:57 February Applicants: 20 March:15 (i saw 2 more names on the April sheet) that means that we have basically 1/3 of the applicants february compared to january and we have 1/4 of the applicants in march compared to january! So things are looking up and we are almost at the end of January!! Sooo yes I am positive people!!! of course this is only based on the forum here....See the light is at the end of the tunnel!
totally right, Jan was too many if we assume the actual numbers are proportional to this forum

miley

Oct 8, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
22-02-2012
Hello there! Pls add me to the list:

App sent: march 14
App rcvd: march 19 cpc-m
VO: Manila
Edmonton, Ab

Thanks!:)

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
So I e-mailed Mr Kenney and this is what I got back!

Dear cgagnon:

This is in reply to your e-mail of March 27, 2012, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, regarding your application to sponsor your husband and the processing times published on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Web site.

I appreciate your wish to have your sponsorship application for your husband processed as quickly as possible. As you may be aware, there are 3 ways to determine the status of your application:
• by using the on-line Client Application Status (CAS) service on the Internet; https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
• by contacting the Call Centre if you live in Canada; or
• by contacting the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate serving your region, if you live outside of Canada.

I want to assure you that CIC closely monitors backlog and continues to explore new ways to improve service while maintaining integrity of Canada’s immigration program. With regard to the processing times available on our Web site, the information is updated once all data from our processing centres and overseas offices becomes available.

CIC is committed to delivering efficient and high quality service. If we have failed to do so, however, it is important that our clients let us know. We are always anxious to improve our service and respond to concerns. With respect to the concerns that you have raised, we would like to thank you for bringing them to the Minister’s attention.

Thank you for writing.

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for response.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
miley said:
Hello there! Pls add me to the list:

App sent: march 14
App rcvd: march 19 cpc-m
VO: Manila
Edmonton, Ab

Thanks!:)
Your information has been added to the list! Good Luck!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Origin Hay was approved and his application was received by CIC on February 2nd! We have entered FEBRUARY!!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
cgagnon said:
Origin Hay was approved and his application was received by CIC on February 2nd! We have entered FEBRUARY!!
I'm not sure about that his original rec date was jan 26 and that makes more sense. I don't think we are in feb yet. He didn't explain the date change but if cic said feb 2 that doesn't mean anything as sometimes they put the wrong date in.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cgagnon said:
So I e-mailed Mr Kenney and this is what I got back!

Dear cgagnon:

This is in reply to your e-mail of March 27, 2012, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, regarding your application to sponsor your husband and the processing times published on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Web site.

I appreciate your wish to have your sponsorship application for your husband processed as quickly as possible. As you may be aware, there are 3 ways to determine the status of your application:
• by using the on-line Client Application Status (CAS) service on the Internet; https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
• by contacting the Call Centre if you live in Canada; or
• by contacting the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate serving your region, if you live outside of Canada.

I want to assure you that CIC closely monitors backlog and continues to explore new ways to improve service while maintaining integrity of Canada's immigration program. With regard to the processing times available on our Web site, the information is updated once all data from our processing centres and overseas offices becomes available.

CIC is committed to delivering efficient and high quality service. If we have failed to do so, however, it is important that our clients let us know. We are always anxious to improve our service and respond to concerns. With respect to the concerns that you have raised, we would like to thank you for bringing them to the Minister's attention.
Thank you for writing.

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for response.
If we (CIC) have failed to do so, however, it is important that our clients let us know. We are always anxious to improve our service and respond to concerns. With respect to the concerns that you have raised, we would like to thank you for bringing them to the Minister's attention.

We are letting you (CIC) know that you have failed miserably and we do not see any improvements. All we see is going backward and two weeks to process 1 day worth of applications! (completely unacceptable)
Non sense

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
I'm not sure about that his original rec date was jan 26 and that makes more sense. I don't think we are in feb yet. He didn't explain the date change but if cic said feb 2 that doesn't mean anything as sometimes they put the wrong date in.
If the application was in French then the sponsorship approval is very late ::) others applied in French and their applications are in their Visa office

this an example
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/february-2012-applicants-join-here-t97485.225.html