+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
hi naveed
i used this number as immigration file number (it opened with me ,i found my name ,,status ,in status was writteh eligability review complete)
i used it as client id didnt open with me
is that mean that i got file number ?
the letter that they sent to me on 31 march that i didnt receive means that i got per ?
last question those who get per only have thier names on cic e status
by other words those who get ner dont have file number or all either ner or per have file number
thanks

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
doctorahmed said:
hi naveed
i used this number as immigration file number (it opened with me ,i found my name ,,status ,in status was writteh eligability review complete)
the letter that they sent to me on 31 march that i didnt receive means that i got per ?
by other words those who get ner dont have file number or all either ner or per have file number
thanks
If you used this number as immigration file number then cheers it is your file number and you will get your letter soon . And don;t worry if it does not open with client id because you will get client id only when you have your letter in your hand it will be written on the left side of your letter. And Regarding your letter yes it was your per if cic really sent it to you, I think you should monitor all of your previous e.mails especially of march because they will not send you letter by snail mail if you had written your e.mail id on your immigration forms. Usually those people who get ner don't have any file number they just get letter explaining why they were refused. Send them case inquiry and explain all the situation and i hope you will get your per soon.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
doctorahmed said:
hi naveed
thanks
In My opinion everyone who goes through getting their CC or DD charged, is granted a file number. (Read here on forum, that it is written behind the DD as well for identification purposes).
As far as I think a file number neither shows anything positive or negative. Its just that you have a file number to be identified with, and for future record maintaining.

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
hi naveed
i used this number starting with E letter as file number once and then i put B instead of E
the same pages with all my data on cic online service opened
i think E AND B letters are the same
are u sure that only those getting file number are haveing per and those getting ner donot have a file number
regards

bv77

Jul 7, 2011
hello everyone! i am new here, i am also a March applicant.

i sent my application on March 3, received by CIO on March 9, 2011. Until now i have not heard from CIO. No AOR/File No. yet. i am getting worried. Pls. advise. :(

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi wicky,

Sorry for late reply, well i also got NER from CIO stating nothing but a crap, i was with AEO in fsw2 but the office mention that he not satisfy with the letter from my employer briefing my JOB description, as my whole JOB description was on my CV and my positions and time spam only written on my JOB EXPERIENCE letter only, any ways my consultant told that we GREEN FLAG people mostly getting this for no reason, anyways i again sended my application on appeal under different office most probably programme manager to review it, may Allah over turn the previous decision , if GOD FORBID no then i file a new application, as i am not going to leave it :)

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
fazal_81 said:
Dear all,

I've also the same question. How long does it take for the next process. My application is rcvd by VO ystrday on 26 May, 2011.

Regards.

Hello Bro.

What is the status of your applicatiion Now. my Application was delivered on JUne 2nd.. Did not receive file number yet.

Any advises from your end??

Kind Regards,
JIby
Bangalore

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
bv77:
hello everyone! i am new here, i am also a March applicant.

i sent my application on March 3, received by CIO on March 9, 2011. Until now i have not heard from CIO. No AOR/File No. yet. i am getting worried. Pls. advise. :(

Why don't you write to the CIO? Include: your name, Date of birth,date the application was received and who.etc
All the best.

Loolo

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
usmansons said:
Hi wicky,

Sorry for late reply, well i also got NER from CIO stating nothing but a crap, i was with AEO in fsw2 but the office mention that he not satisfy with the letter from my employer briefing my JOB description, as my whole JOB description was on my CV and my positions and time spam only written on my JOB EXPERIENCE letter only, any ways my consultant told that we GREEN FLAG people mostly getting this for no reason, anyways i again sended my application on appeal under different office most probably programme manager to review it, may Allah over turn the previous decision , if GOD FORBID no then i file a new application, as i am not going to leave it :)
Now thats the spirit Usman, dnt give up man!!

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
doctorahmed said:
hi naveed
i used this number starting with E letter as file number once and then i put B instead of E
the same pages with all my data on cic online service opened
i think E AND B letters are the same
are u sure that only those getting file number are haveing per and those getting ner donot have a file number
regards
Dear dr ahmed don't worry if you were not selected by cic your status would have been changed to decision made people who get ner their status shows decision made by cic at the early stage. you just wait little more you will get your per by e.mail or by regular mail by the way which is your country some applicants who are from pakitan are getting their per very late now

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
Can any one you tell me one thing, my name appearing on the top of e case in bold letter and also before RBVO. I am not sure but I think my name appear on the top of e cae today .Is this new development or since long time time the name in there but I didnt notice.

Please comment on this

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
HI GUYS,

All yes all of you, specially my old friends of the forum.

I was really discouraged, by CIO's decision. But it was not about reapplying and other stuff. I really get upset when something is unfair. And in my case it was unfair decision, and it was overlooked also. Now you have spent damn a big lot of time on all this application preparation and then waiting for the decision, months go like centuries, Results are NER DDAAMMMMNNNN.....

UNFAIR ER.

I never give up unless I reach my target. But why we reapply every time and do not think about the reason to this unfair NER and the solution to nip it in the bud.

I sent an email and fax at the same time explaining all my situation after my case was refused.

I got this reply just right now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your request has been forwarded to the officer for review. Please allow sufficient time for this request to be actioned.

Thank you.

CB

I hope this time they will put an experienced and competent person to review my file.

Thank you guys.

Wicky

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
wicky said:
HI GUYS,

All yes all of you, specially my old friends of the forum.

I was really discouraged, by CIO's decision. But it was not about reapplying and other stuff. I really get upset when something is unfair. And in my case it was unfair decision, and it was overlooked also. Now you have spent damn a big lot of time on all this application preparation and then waiting for the decision, months go like centuries, Results are NER DDAAMMMMNNNN.....

UNFAIR ER.

I never give up unless I reach my target. But why we reapply every time and do not think about the reason to this unfair NER and the solution to nip it in the bud.

I sent an email and fax at the same time explaining all my situation after my case was refused.

I got this reply just right now.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your request has been forwarded to the officer for review. Please allow sufficient time for this request to be actioned.

Thank you.

CB

I hope this time they will put an experienced and competent person to review my file.

Thank you guys.

Wicky
I understand how you feel wicky. And I hope you can get a review and a sensible response.
DONT be too angry at them....Remmember you have to pursue for your own self.
BEST OF LUCK.