+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

mbrt25

May 4, 2011
Hi guys,
My status still showing as RBVO. it is almost more than a month with this one. Is it a good idea to give them a call.

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
mbrt25 said:
Hi guys,
My status still showing as RBVO. it is almost more than a month with this one. Is it a good idea to give them a call.
I don't think that one month is too much. You should not be worried, most of the people take more than one month to change to In Process. Patience, patience, patience you will receive your notification and remember that ECAS is not reliable.
Good luck
Deby

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
Debby, Thousands of congrats for MR, pray for all.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
doctorahmed said:
salamoalikum
i am dr ahmed from egypt
could u plz tell me it is good or bad sign not to receive the file number till now(120 days have been passed since they encashed my credit card)
they encashed my cc in second of march but till now now news
i am worry now
can anyone advice
thanks
Send an email to CIO and ask for the status of your application. Give your name, Date of Birth, Place of residence etc so that they can identify your application and inform you.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
deby said:
:( I am shocked too. I don't know what to say. I supose that every officer has their own opinion and may be if you appeal another officer will have a different opinion. My heart shrinked when I read your post. I was so happy as the medical forms came with the request of PCC by post this morning. But know I simpatize with your case and my happiness is clouded with your sadness.
I just hope that your final thought will be the best for you and your family.
My best wishes.
Deby
Hi Deby, Congrats! Lets hope you get the PPR and the visa soon. Pray for us who are still waiting.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wicky said:
Hi Wicky,

so gutted to see your post. i was away from my computer for a few days. Man, this happens in life and don't give up. Send them your ref letters and contract again, but I strongly suggest that you re-apply before the NOC caps. Remember it is just 500 this time. If you hear my story, then I am sure you will change your decision to give up. I am applying the third time after two rejections. Once in 2008, i was rejected saying my job didn't qualify at that time. I changed my job and re-applied last Aug under noc 1122 (under my current job as Manager) but they didn't touch my papers for abive 3 months until late Nov by which time the NOC had capped. You know mine was a hot cake and the most wanted NOC so coz of no fault of mine I got rejected again. i had three friends (we applied together over three weeks time) all under the same NOC, one of them got the visa dn the other two have sent their passports for stamping. Any way, I grabbed courage the third time to re-apply under 0631 (my previous exp as restaurant Manager for 6 years) before the nOc capped. Thank God, this time I got the pER april 11th and my ecase is now RBVO since 9th May. To tell you the truth, I expect the same fate to repeat, so no way I am going to be any more hopeful than I was before. However, I am determined to give it a go and pray to god to keep giving me the courage to realize my dreams some day. I am sure there won't be many who have gone through such fate, but the reason I still have my hopes is because I RE-ApPLIED. so, my friend, this was your first set back and please don't give up yet. RE-APPLY BEFORE THE NOC CAPS or else you will loose the opportunity which is still very much in your hands. May God give you the strength to make the right decision.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Wicky,

so gutted to see your post. i was away from my computer for a few days. Man, this happens in life and don't give up. Send them your ref letters and contract again, but I strongly suggest that you re-apply before the NOC caps. Remember it is just 500 this time. If you hear my story, then I am sure you will change your decision to give up. I am applying the third time after two rejections. Once in 2008, i was rejected saying my job didn't qualify at that time. I changed my job and re-applied last Aug under noc 1122 (under my current job as Manager) but they didn't touch my papers for abive 3 months until late Nov by which time the NOC had capped. You know mine was a hot cake and the most wanted NOC so coz of no fault of mine I got rejected again. i had three friends (we applied together over three weeks time) all under the same NOC, one of them got the visa dn the other two have sent their passports for stamping. Any way, I grabbed courage the third time to re-apply under 0631 (my previous exp as restaurant Manager for 6 years) before the nOc capped. Thank God, this time I got the pER april 11th and my ecase is now RBVO since 9th May. To tell you the truth, I expect the same fate to repeat, so no way I am going to be any more hopeful than I was before. However, I am determined to give it a go and pray to god to keep giving me the courage to realize my dreams some day. I am sure there won't be many who have gone through such fate, but the reason I still have my hopes is because I RE-ApPLIED. so, my friend, this was your first set back and please don't give up yet. RE-APPLY BEFORE THE NOC CAPS or else you will loose the opportunity which is still very much in your hands. May God give you the strength to make the right decision. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
canada100 said:
Hi Wicky,

so gutted to see your post. i was away from my computer for a few days. Man, this happens in life and don't give up. Send them your ref letters and contract again, but I strongly suggest that you re-apply before the NOC caps. Remember it is just 500 this time. If you hear my story, then I am sure you will change your decision to give up. I am applying the third time after two rejections. Once in 2008, i was rejected saying my job didn't qualify at that time. I changed my job and re-applied last Aug under noc 1122 (under my current job as Manager) but they didn't touch my papers for abive 3 months until late Nov by which time the NOC had capped. You know mine was a hot cake and the most wanted NOC so coz of no fault of mine I got rejected again. i had three friends (we applied together over three weeks time) all under the same NOC, one of them got the visa dn the other two have sent their passports for stamping. Any way, I grabbed courage the third time to re-apply under 0631 (my previous exp as restaurant Manager for 6 years) before the nOc capped. Thank God, this time I got the pER april 11th and my ecase is now RBVO since 9th May. To tell you the truth, I expect the same fate to repeat, so no way I am going to be any more hopeful than I was before. However, I am determined to give it a go and pray to god to keep giving me the courage to realize my dreams some day. I am sure there won't be many who have gone through such fate, but the reason I still have my hopes is because I RE-ApPLIED. so, my friend, this was your first set back and please don't give up yet. RE-APPLY BEFORE THE NOC CAPS or else you will loose the opportunity which is still very much in your hands. May God give you the strength to make the right decision. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

i completely agree with canada 100 wicky you must reapply before the cap reach its limit

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
canada100 said:
Hi Wicky,

Hi canada 100,

what happen with urs previous two files., wheather CIC or VO will review ur previous two files or just concentrate on this file only. Comment on this

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My file in 2008 was when a different criterion was in force. the 1122 application was returned by CIC as the cap had reached. hoever, when i re-applied under 0631, i disclosed the facts about the previous applications in reply to the question 'have you previously applied for immigrating to canada?'. The situations which caused the refusals before have changed now so I don't think it is a big deal.

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
April 20 said:
Dear Seniors, kindly advise me,

It is becoming very strange now...

My application was received by CIO on 20 April for NOC 7216, , till now I did not receive any email from CIO... i am very worried, i can see from the tracking sheet that many people whose applications were received even after 21 April are getting PER... even some May applicants

Do u know any other case similiar with no reply what so ever from CIO till now positive or negative??

Thank you so much
hi april 20..we have the same situation. cic received my application on march 09, 2011 and I still haven't received any email or correspondence..im glad that you already know the status of your application..i havent yet submitted a query to check my application because i have no idea where to email cic to check my application status. please help me,, where can i email cic, so i can check my application..i am really worried now..where did u email cic? what is the email address? thanks you april 20. anyone who knows where i can email cic to check my application status please help me..thnk you so much

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
macking said:
hi april 20..we have the same situation. cic received my application on march 09, 2011 and I still haven't received any email or correspondence..im glad that you already know the status of your application..i havent yet submitted a query to check my application because i have no idea where to email cic to check my application status. please help me,, where can i email cic, so i can check my application..i am really worried now..where did u email cic? what is the email address? thanks you april 20. anyone who knows where i can email cic to check my application status please help me..thnk you so much
For enquiry regarding initial application at CIO, the e-mail address is: FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Remember to include details such as your full name, date of birth, country of birth/VO and NOC code. Good luck. Mandie

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
salmoalikum
i sent my application and received by the cio on 25 feb 2011
they encashed my cc on 2 march 2011
up to first of july 2011 i got neither e mail nor mail from cio about my status
i became worry and according to the advice of some friends on forum i sent to them eguiry
the cio replied by giving me application number E0000 then 5 numbers
and stated that my application is awaiting review by an officer
just right now i used this application number as file number on cio electronic site to check my status unhopfully
the surprise that i found that they sent to me a letter on 31 march 2011 of course i received no thing from them
and my status indicate that the eligability review is complete

i am confused
is the application number is my file number????????????
does this mean that i got my file number????????
is the file number means PER or still not may status awaiting PER OR NER?????????
WHY they said my application waiting review by officer (they mean cio officer or visa office officer)?
really i am cnfused???????????

can any body explain to me?

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
doctorahmed said:
salmoalikum
i sent my application and received by the cio on 25 feb 2011
they encashed my cc on 2 march 2011
up to first of july 2011 i got neither e mail nor mail from cio about my status
i became worry and according to the advice of some friends on forum i sent to them eguiry
the cio replied by giving me application number E0000 then 5 numbers
and stated that my application is awaiting review by an officer
just right now i used this application number as file number on cio electronic site to check my status unhopfully

course i received no thing from them
and my status indicate that the eligability review is complete

i am confused
is the application number is my file number????????????
does this mean that i got my file number????????
is the file number means PER or still not may status awaiting PER OR NER?????????
WHY they said my application waiting review by officer (they mean cio officer or visa office officer)?
really i am cnfused???????????

can any body explain to me?
Did they give you any file number which starts with the word b and then nine
numerical digits. If yes then definately it is your per or your file number . And what options did u use when you checked the status online . Did u use immigration file number option or client id option . Let me know about it may be i could help u .

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
naveed1 said:
Did they give you any file number which starts with the word b and then nine
numerical digits. If yes then definately it is your per or your file number . And what options did u use when you checked the status online . Did u use immigration file number option or client id option . Let me know about it may be i could help u .
Now file no. Starts with E0000