Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Freinds,

I mailed to CIC about my case that my file submitted on 1st feb and according to e-cas 21 april they send me some letter which i didnt got, here is the reply i got

Your application # . It is currently awaiting review by an officer.

No letter has been sent. Notification will be sent upon completion of the assessment of the file. It will be sent via the e-mail address on your application.

The online system (E-CAS) is a computer system that automatically updates during key periods throughout the creation and assessment of your file. However, at times the information that is transferred to the E-CAS system is erroneous. This issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate party for resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

CB

God knows wht review going on my case :( please comment

Rgds

Usman

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
casayed said:
hey 1st hope for 2nd aor if applicable for ur vo,then wait at least 2 months,if u r lucky as reynold then u might get it within 1 month but dont hope in process less than 2 months,they just received our files they didn't started the procedure how can we hope for in process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, my vo is london and from the others' exp i dont think they issue 2nd aor. shah, reynold and others got into in process w/out 2nd aor. To tell you the truth, I cant understand why it should take 2 months for the 2nd aor after they receive yr file coz the only formality they need to complete is making sure your file is complete. Of course, after the 2nd aor a long wait for in process would make better sense as thats hwen they do the background check. but in my case,l I think as casayed commented, i shld give them at least time until 10th july (2 mnths from RBVO date) before starting to worry as london doesnt issue 2nd aor. Another possibility is that they cud finish the background checks before getting into in process, and then change to in process just before issuing MR as in the case of reynold (remember his MR was dated just a day after he actually went in process which means either they completed the bg check before in process or they didnt do it at all). After we can just assume, no one can tell for sure.

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
SAM786 said:
hi naved .......application received by cic on 2nd march 2011, per on 31 march , thn "in process"on 2nd june ...........................now waitng for medicals do u know how much tym is gvn to submit medicals,n pcc?
thats really fast Sam...just wait a few more days and ur MR will be arriving soon...anyways...just wanna ask if you are a sole applicant? how many countries have u lived for more than 6 months? just check the time it takes for you to get Pcc's from the coutries youve gone, cause, some countries like the USA issue Pcc in more than 30 days...the MR is only 60 days from the date on the letter...if i were you start collecting PCC's from those countries...
reynold

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
hi everyone,
i want to ask
Does visa office call you for interview?

thanks

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
usmansons said:
Dear Freinds,

I mailed to CIC about my case that my file submitted on 1st feb and according to e-cas 21 april they send me some letter which i didnt got, here is the reply i got

Your application # . It is currently awaiting review by an officer.

No letter has been sent. Notification will be sent upon completion of the assessment of the file. It will be sent via the e-mail address on your application.

The online system (E-CAS) is a computer system that automatically updates during key periods throughout the creation and assessment of your file. However, at times the information that is transferred to the E-CAS system is erroneous. This issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate party for resolution.

Thank you for your patience.

CB

God knows wht review going on my case :( please comment

Rgds

Usman
Same with me... I got the same response from them. Been waiting since April 5th. Hang in there and be patient. I will pray for your application :D

Have a great day!

TimBit

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Now, for applicants who do not have an offer of employment in Canada, the government will further limit the number of new federal skilled worker applications that are considered for processing to 10,000 a year, beginning July 1. This limit will help better align the number of applications with labour market demand. Within the 10,000 limit, a maximum of 500 new applications in each of the current 29 priority occupations will be considered.

ref from news letter from cic site

usmansons

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Tim Bit,

Casyed its

Skilled Worker new policy announced. Quota for all 29 occupations has been reset. Applications are now being accepted for Restaurant & Food Service Managers, Management Consultants, Advertising Professionals, Insurance Adjusters & Claims Examiners, Biologists, Architects, Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
now I m 99 percent sure my 2nd AOR letter is lost,bcoz my friend from bangladesh who got per on 19th may got 2nd letter today,bt I got per on 26 april and my status chnged into RBVO on 4th june which is 15 days bfore her rbvo status bt I didnt received my 2 nd AOR

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Friends from today I accepted that I wont b able to go canada bcoz I feel I wont qualify,and I m not feeling I m in canada ever,I m unable to imagine that I m in canada so I wont loose single energy of mine for Canada,u can feel what will happen,bt I never could feel like that I m able to go at canada,from now bye bye CANADA.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS,wishing u a happy and smooth journey.specially my march applicant friends good luck

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
REYNOLD said:
thats really fast Sam...just wait a few more days and ur MR will be arriving soon...anyways...just wanna ask if you are a sole applicant? how many countries have u lived for more than 6 months? just check the time it takes for you to get Pcc's from the coutries youve gone, cause, some countries like the USA issue Pcc in more than 30 days...the MR is only 60 days from the date on the letter...if i were you start collecting PCC's from those countries...
reynold
hi reynold ......mine pcc is not an issue i just hav to get it from pakistan .....my wife who is an indian national still ,
hav to get it from india n pak both which is a main issue ......in april 2010 she got married n came here in pak n since thn she is here only went to india in btwn for 2 months ......so she hav to get her pcc from india n pak both n to get pcc from india she need to be present thr with the letter for pcc from visa office .......can u plz tel tht she has to get pcc from india for the duration of pre april 2010 n from pak post april 2010 .......n do she need to get pcc for her stay in india in btwn for 2 months plz guide thnx.........GUD LUCK

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
SAM786 said:
hi reynold ......mine pcc is not an issue i just hav to get it from pakistan .....my wife who is an indian national still ,
hav to get it from india n pak both which is a main issue ......in april 2010 she got married n came here in pak n since thn she is here only went to india in btwn for 2 months ......so she hav to get her pcc from india n pak both n to get pcc from india she need to be present thr with the letter for pcc from visa office .......can u plz tel tht she has to get pcc from india for the duration of pre april 2010 n from pak post april 2010 .......n do she need to get pcc for her stay in india in btwn for 2 months plz guide thnx.........GUD LUCK
MashAllah..march applicants are extremely fast.....

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello Every one,

I hope this link gives information for all post June applicants.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Best of Luck.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
SAM786 said:
yes Masallah march applicants are fast .......hope the speed continues ......gud luck .....
Hello Sam,

i sent your a private message , can you reply. else please let me know the following.
your application recieved date:
your PER date:
your RBVO date:
your in process date:
your MR date:

i will be thankful to you. i want to compare the timelines of all pakistani Applicats
Regards,
Salman

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
casayed said:
Friends from today I accepted that I wont b able to go canada bcoz I feel I wont qualify,and I m not feeling I m in canada ever,I m unable to imagine that I m in canada so I wont loose single energy of mine for Canada,u can feel what will happen,bt I never could feel like that I m able to go at canada,from now bye bye CANADA.GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS,wishing u a happy and smooth journey.specially my march applicant friends good luck
Dont loose hope Casayed...never plant a single doubt about ur plans unless otherwise the right authorities told you so that u aren't good for canada...but in anyways, may your discernment lead you to the kind of life you've been looking for be it in canada or anywhere else... ;)