Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Hi
I am not in my best shape!!
Yesterday I received a letter from VO it says "you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada". It is dated on May 17, 2011 and continues: "please submit evidence of sufficient funds... for the past six months. Do not submit property deeds and valuations" (which I did) "Be informed that you are being granted 30 days from the date of this letter.
The drama is that I have to notarized, translate and send those documents before tomorrow so I can be in time. I have been running from the bank, to the notary office and begging the translator to do it super fast. I think I will be able to send everything tomorrow.
Regards
Deby

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
deby said:
Hi
Yesterday I received a letter from VO it says "you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada". It is dated on May 17, 2011 and continues: "please submit evidence of sufficient funds... for the past six months. Do not submit property deeds and valuations" (which I did) "Be informed that you are being granted 30 days from the date of this letter.
The drama is that I have to notarized, translate and send those documents before tomorrow so I can be in time. I have been running from the bank, to the notary office and begging the translator to do it super fast. I think I will be able to send everything tomorrow.
Regards
Deby
I am sorry you are in this situation Deby, but have you thought of sending an email to your VO, explain that you just got the letter dated May 17 and you are endeavouring to comply with their instructions and hope to send off their information by xxx date. It is better to let them know in advance, rather than waiting until the last day and telling them you may require a little more time. Just a suggestion. All the best!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
deby said:
Hi
Regards
Deby
As they adviced you not to submit property deeds and valuations, I think you should submit bank statement of last 1 year /fixed diposit(if any) ...etc

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Dr.Hasib said:
As they adviced you not to submit property deeds and valuations, I think you should submit bank statement of last 1 year /fixed diposit(if any) ...etc
great to see champion members r responding quickly

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
April 20 said:
Hi Dear Dubaiitee,

you seem confident, and actually I feel that I Trust you

but tell me please, are you 100 % sure that NO file no. for NER, as many others in the forum replied to me telling me that even NER applicants have File number and can check their E-Cas!!!! :(

Thanks alot
Dear April
Your E-cas status is saying CIO-ER complete right ???? then wot r the worries??? IT is your PER now wait for RBVO status .

All the best ......

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Pippin said:
I am sorry you are in this situation Deby, but have you thought of sending an email to your VO, explain that you just got the letter dated May 17 and you are endeavouring to comply with their instructions and hope to send off their information by xxx date. It is better to let them know in advance, rather than waiting until the last day and telling them you may require a little more time. Just a suggestion. All the best!
I appreciate your advice!! ;D
Fortunately everything is just fine, I will be able to send everything tomorrow, so it will be delivered on Monday 13th a couple of days before the dead line. I am confident that the support documents will be enough to convince the officer of the funds sufficiency.
Thank you for your support.
Deby

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
deby said:
I appreciate your advice!! ;D
Fortunately everything is just fine, I will be able to send everything tomorrow, so it will be delivered on Monday 13th a couple of days before the dead line. I am confident that the support documents will be enough to convince the officer of the funds sufficiency.
Thank you for your support.
Deby
Hi deby sorry to hear that.

You appear to be lucky enough that you received this 30 days opportunity and the VO did not just returned your application on this ground.

Lucky you :) :) :) :) :)

Send by the best courier company and take the premium service.

My prays are with you.
All the best.

Wicky

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
He/She asked for the past six months. We managed to gather most of them, except one, but we are providing a relation of the transactions for that month that the bank manager printed for us. I am really grateful with the notary office and the translator for work with so a short notice. (48 hours for notarizing and translating).
It was my fault but I am sure I read somewhere that property deeds were valid, may be the rules changed. Fortunately the amount required is justified now with the account statements. My only fear now is that in the future I could miss a dead line because of the postal delay.

deby

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
wicky said:
Hi deby sorry to hear that.

You appear to be lucky enough that you received this 30 days opportunity and the VO did not just returned your application on this ground.

Lucky you :) :) :) :) :)

Send by the best courier company and take the premium service.

My prays are with you.
All the best.

Wicky
I agree with you, I am grateful for the opportunity to correct my mistake. You can bet that I will ask for the fastest service. Thanks for you support.
Regards
Deby

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
dubaiite said:
Dear April
Your E-cas status is saying CIO-ER complete right ???? then wot r the worries??? IT is your PER now wait for RBVO status .

All the best ......
Dear Dubaiite,

you still don't understand my point, i am telling you that other candidates who got NER were saying that they can still check the ecas and its mentioned their also ER complete!!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
deby said:
Hi
Regards
Deby
Deby, so sorry to hear about your situation...I suggest you contact your VO, through whatever means about how late you received the letter and at the same time, endeavour to get the documents they are requesting..al the best. You've been thru 70% of the hurdle...the the rest is just to test your nerves...just stay focused and you will sail thru...good luck!
Mandie

liherb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dear seniors, may I ask a question here?
My current status is ER completed, and my case was sent to local VO now. According to the valuable information here, the next step will be RBVO. Will I receive anything when it changes status? Will it be an email like the PER, or regular mail? My VO is Hong Kong. Thanks.

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
No, they don't send anything. You see your RBVO status at your e-cas.

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
deby said:
Hi
Regards
Deby