London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
bobygill01 said:
dear friends,
i would like to share some information with you. i called the immigration department yesterday.The immigration officer told me that i would get the reply from them till end of july.
i sent my application on 26th march and they received it on 1st of april and my dd is not encashed yet.i don,t understand that why my application is not yet opened.if somebody is having any answer,please share this information with me.
Same is the case wid me ... my application was sent on 26 March and my CC is still not charged

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
hi rasedulhasan
what r u doing? i have sent e mail but no news from them. i think they did not concentrate on bangladeshi applicant till now cause both r in the same situation.when will u call them.i m waiting.

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
@sedney-couple
BEST OF LUCK
they points out ur mistake in writing noc code, did they write something like- we have checked ur application, rest of ur app. is fine.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chami / Auqab?

What is the CIC number that you called in to inquire about the status of your cases? Is it "Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑210"? But this number is valid only for calls from inside Canada, it doesn't work if you are out of Canada and answering machine is there with message "this service is not available in your area" as I am calling from Dubai. Plz reply.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Chami / Auqab?

What is the CIC number that you called in to inquire about the status of your cases? Is it "Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑210"? But this number is valid only for calls from inside Canada, it doesn't work if you are out of Canada and answering machine is there with message "this service is not available in your area" as I am calling from Dubai. Plz reply.
tel: +1613-944-4000
options 1,2,1,2,1 u wait about 8-12 min and the officer will ask about your need

good luck

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musmanasghar said:
Same is the case wid me ... my application was sent on 26 March and my CC is still not charged
how did they en-cash my draft then on the 6th May? and put me under 6th April? :eek: ???

sydney_Couple

May 15, 2010
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Mar-2010
narinderdl said:
@ sedney-couple
BEST OF LUCK
they points out ur mistake in writing noc code, did they write something like- we have checked ur application, rest of ur app. is fine.
narinderdl, No they didn't give us any indication they just told us it was the wrong NOC code. It would have been nice to get a bit more info but hey were still in there and still trying.

P&D

rashedulhasan

Aug 5, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th March, 2010
ashraful123 said:
hi rasedulhasan
what r u doing? i have sent e mail but no news from them. i think they did not concentrate on bangladeshi applicant till now cause both r in the same situation.when will u call them.i m waiting.
yea u r right. I need to call them... this week ...
tel: +1613-944-4000
options 1,2,1,2,1 u wait about 8-12 min and the officer will ask about you need

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
hi rashedulhasan
did u call them? april applicants r getting AOR.what happened 2 us?
best of luck 2 u and rest of march applicant.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashraful123 said:
hi rasedulhasan
Hi ashraful123, why don't u call them instead of e-mailing them? don't wait '70 days' which is tomorrow for u already. go ahead friend! i guess they just sit there a have their tea/coffee and forget about our applications

Rithika

May 31, 2010
Hi all,
It says in the CIC website that the police certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.Do they mean three months before the original submission to CIC or 3 months before the submission of documents to the visa office?
Regards,
Rithika

suja2010

Mar 23, 2010
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
done
It is 3 months before the submission of documents to the visa office.
By the way, have you prepared all the documents?
when are u going to send the full application to visa office?

Rithika

May 31, 2010
suja2010 said:
It is 3 months before the submission of documents to the visa office.
By the way, have you prepared all the documents?
when are u going to send the full application to visa office?
Thank u very u much for your reply Suja...
Have organized almost everything except the FBI clearance..its been only 5 weeks since we applied for it...getting worried now if the other police certificates will be out of date by the time we get the fbi clearance! :-(
will send the documents as soon as we get the FBI clearance certificate...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my advice is to send the app right now alongwith a cover letter explaining missing FBI clearance as well as the copy of your request submitted to FBI.... do not delay it if you are short of time and fear other letters may become invalid or check with FBI about the approx. processing time... take a decision keeping in mind all these factors...

Rithika said:
Thank u very u much for your reply Suja...
Have organized almost everything except the FBI clearance..its been only 5 weeks since we applied for it...getting worried now if the other police certificates will be out of date by the time we get the fbi clearance! :-(
will send the documents as soon as we get the FBI clearance certificate...