Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats. please how did you pay the application fee? was it through debit or credit card? am worried because my application got to cio on the 31st march and up till now my visa debit card is yet to be charged. was yours charged long before you got the aor?
Hi Tinuadebola,

Thanks.

I paid for the fees using an expertraite's (who is actually my husband's office team mate) credit card . It was a Mastercard but not one issued by a Nigerian bank. The CC was debited on 30th of April and AOR gotten 27th of May. I suggest you confirm with the bank that issued the card you used if it has been cashed/debited....I believe by now yours too must have been debited.

Above all, keep hope alive....."it maketh not ashamed". I await you sharing the 'good news'.

Cheers.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Saida said:
Friends,my application was rejected.
Yesterday night I got e-mail that they did not satisfied re my job description.
Hi Saida,

Sorry about the rejection news. I sincerely want to advise that you forget about the rejection and reapply. Since we are under same NOC and I got AOR I'll share this with you things I did to explain/prove 0213 job functions.

• After filling the little space in form for job description, I added a detailed CV of mine to my application. I did this for each job slot not only the one with NOC 0213. The last sentence for each job slot was "see attachment for details". I labelled each attachment as Attachment 1......5.
    • I learnt that CIO wants prove of IT technical know-how too which one must have gotten before the 0213 postition.

Hope you find these useful. Good luck on next submission.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Chami said:
Sincere congratulations lukeke!

Pls, ppl who r sending full docs to VO keep us posted..
Do you show exact required amount as a Proof of funds? can we show we own a house and it's value in addition to the bank acct statement?
Hi Chami,

Yes you have to show exact required amount as Proof of Funds either in form of bank statement, fixed or time deposits or bank certificates. Basically,I think each VO has her own prefrence, so you confirm from yours. But I don't think showing the proof that one owns a house is acceptable....but this is open to others (especially seniors who have sailed through) to confirm.

I pray you get your AOR soon.

Regards.

rashedulhasan

Aug 5, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th March, 2010
Chami said:
Hi rashedulhasan,

let me guess... u'll get your AOR in 7 days +-2 days, Almighty wills. hope i'm right, let's wait.
If GOD is mercyful then surely it will be..... thanks for guess....

haipandu8

Apr 4, 2010
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
hi,

Please update the list .lot of changes and AOR's

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Saida said:
Friends,you are all so kind!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for your advises and help and support!!!!
I will arrange cover letter and new application as was advised by parygre!!!

It is really neccesery to fill support in bad time!!!Thanks again friends!!!!!
Saida please be careful about the duties this time around. Please dont copy the duties on the website verbatim, try and paraphrase and if possible type them out on separate sheet and becareful of the dates. Also you can send it as a pm to some seniors in your category so they can reviewe and comment before sending it to cic.

i wish you best of luck

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Chami said:
Congratulations morning! I see u had to wait long time... Which city of Canada r u going to stay in?
Hi, I'm going to Cold Lake, Alberta.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning said:
Hi, I'm going to Cold Lake, Alberta.
I've heard there are lots of jobs over there and if u r planning to stay there to live as Permanent Resident (PR) good monthly benefits for kids as well... good luck :)

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
What is difference between referrence letter, cover letter and experience letter????
Tell me plzzz...These confuse me alot

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
@deepti
reference letter and exp. letter is same.
cover letter is the letter we use as cover page(first page) in which we introduce our application and write a very small brief about applications content.

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
@deepti,
REFERENCE LETTER= given by ur immediate boss / manager / team leader stating what type of work , since when & the designation you hold in t company in a company letter head with visiting card of the person signing.
COVER LETTER=1st page you put before your application stating what points you got in IELTS & other stuff.
EXPERIENCE LETTER=given by ur company stating from when and to when you were assosiated with the company in a company letter head

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
i have send the application to canada stating my brother status as married which he is not.the cio has asked me to send the docs to delhi.can i correct the error i have done that is shal i put my brother status as un-married.tho i am the principal applicant & none from my family is accompanying me to canada.plz help

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rashedulhasan said:
No new activity....just waiting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Bro you will get good news this week InshALLAH, it was a weekend in Canada so everything was closed and monday has not started yet in Canada so wait :)

Regards
Saki