+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manufacturing Manager,NOC 0911 Please let's connect here

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
(Me_Manufacturingmanager said:
I am a mechanical engineer. I have worked for 4months in a manufacturing company as a Production Engineer then I switched my job now I am working for Unilever as Assistant Manager - Manufacturing & Supply Chain for last two years. In both the positions I have worked the job description (experience letter provided by employer) is almost 60-70% of what is defined in NOC 0911.

There is one more employment requirement in NOC 0911 which is to have 5-10 years of supervisory experience which I don't have. I just want to know, will that affect my application.)

I am also in the same boat. I worked in a multinational company for 2.6 years as a Logistics manager- supplychain. but I donot have 5 to 10 year experience. Are you able to apply for this NOC?.

My education is PhD in nanoscience, which also not match with the job.Can I use this NOC for express entry?

please reply if anyone in the forum got idea regarding this.

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
(Me_Manufacturingmanager said:
I am a mechanical engineer. I have worked for 4months in a manufacturing company as a Production Engineer then I switched my job now I am working for Unilever as Assistant Manager - Manufacturing & Supply Chain for last two years. In both the positions I have worked the job description (experience letter provided by employer) is almost 60-70% of what is defined in NOC 0911.

There is one more employment requirement in NOC 0911 which is to have 5-10 years of supervisory experience which I don't have. I just want to know, will that affect my application.)

I am also in the same boat. I worked in a multinational company for 2.6 years as a Logistics manager- supplychain. but I donot have 5 to 10 year experience. Are you able to apply for this NOC?.

My education is PhD in nanoscience, which also not match with the job.Can I use this NOC for express entry?

please reply if anyone in the forum got idea regarding this.
hi
have u got state nomination?

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

anyone here think this is good description for manufacturing manager?

this is what i got from my current employer.

any thoughts?

• Plan and report new orders from buyer to general manager.
• Make production schedules and follow up with freight companies for the raw materials to be delivered.
• Control budget for purchasing department for weekly and monthly purchase of office supplies, needles and machine spare parts.
• Do quality and specification check for approval samples to be sent to buyers for initial approval, inline approval and final approval before shipment.
• Hiring and training employees to improve current procedures and to comply with new regulations from government and buyer’s auditors.
• Manage and control stock of raw materials and finished goods.
• Execute payment of payroll and other banking duties like paying suppliers.

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,
I want to ask that 5 to 10 years supervisory expoerience for NOC 0911 is mandantory. I am asking because my file has been rejected for this reason. I need help, kindly call at 97797 54846

jatinder4846

Feb 26, 2021
5 to 1 0 yrs supervisory experience is mandatory for NOc 0911? kindly help and call at 97797 54846 because my file has been rejected for this reason.