+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

SammyAdex

Mar 25, 2012
Dear All,

My name is samuel, i am currently working as a quality assurance Supervisor, i plan to relocate to Canada,Is there any member of the forum that can asist in getting my affidavit signed for the Manitoba Provincial nominee programnor any other Province on provincial nominee program.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards

Sammy

B

BlessedMe

SammyAdex said:
Dear All,

My name is samuel, i am currently working as a quality assurance Supervisor, i plan to relocate to Canada,Is there any member of the forum that can asist in getting my affidavit signed for the Manitoba Provincial nominee programnor any other Province on provincial nominee program.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards

Sammy
you need 2 close friends for MAS, or a relative, or you can apply under strategic (many did this)
you can also enter through working visa (temporary).
yes, try finding 2 friends, who have landed in Canada for more than a year in the same province and is capable of sponsoring..

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
I would like to ask regarding sponsorship. I have a pending application with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program under General Stream and my sponsors are my sister and my brother-in-law. Currently, my sister is planning to resign from her current job. Would that affect in anyway on my application? Are they both required to have a job? Is it necessary that both of them are currently employed? What if they just transferred to other company? would that be a set-back? What if their household income is more than enough to cover the required amount 'coz my bro-in-law is an architect?

Need you help guys!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Olanzky

behrouzvet

Sep 20, 2015
Hello there,
I have submitted an application under "Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program" in June 2014 and received a file number. Since then there hasn't been any news or progress in my application.
Do you regard this normal? Shouldn't be any progress by this time?

Gbemilanre

Sep 21, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I applied to CIC as a MP Nominee (General Stream) since May 2015, I am yet to get a file number and those that applied after me in June & July have all gotten file number. I am so agitated. And I am told that under one year we would have gotten our Permanent Visa, please I need your input guys.

Regards,

Gbemsky