+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Manitoba PNP Nomination received) Paper Application to IRCC for PR without Express Entry ( Required supporting Documents ? )

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
Hi All!

I have received nomination from Manitoba province and now collecting documents for Paper Application. Document checklist is this https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf but its little strange to me that they have asked for very limited suppporting documents in this list.

Do we need to submit below photocopies,looks like not directly mentioned :

• Educational Documents ie: Degree's, Dmc's etc
  • Job proof documents,salary statements etc
  • Bank statements etc for fund proof
  • WSE
I am sure that many of users have gone thorugh this stage. Please suggest and give your thoughts on document list.

Thanks in Advance!!

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi All!

I have received nomination from Manitoba province and now collecting documents for Paper Application. Document checklist is this https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf but its little strange to me that they have asked for very limited suppporting documents in this list.

• WSE
I am sure that many of users have gone thorugh this stage. Please suggest and give your thoughts on document list.

Thanks in Advance!!
In theory, there's no need to add extra support documents (they would ask more documents if they think it's necessary).
However, there's also no problem if u add some extra support documents that u deem useful.

You would be able to add extra support documents as well in the future through 'webform'.

Reactions: jaskaranpreet.singh

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
In theory, there's no need to add extra support documents (they would ask more documents if they think it's necessary).
However, there's also no problem if u add some extra support documents that u deem useful.

You would be able to add extra support documents as well in the future through 'webform'.
Thanks fort reply but just worried as they mentioned this line : Do not send any additional documents when submitting your application to CIO in this list at top https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

May I ask, have you sent documents with your application? this will be very helpful. I feel like what I declare I should send supporting documents. .....

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Thanks fort reply but just worried as they mentioned this line : Do not send any additional documents when submitting your application to CIO in this list at top https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

May I ask, have you sent documents with your application? this will be very helpful. I feel like what I declare I should send supporting documents. .....
I sent only the documents and forms requested in the document checklist and the application was accepted. It's possible that they request some additional document in the future, but you would probably be able to upload the document through your CIC account. Remember that you already was evaluated by the province.

Reactions: jaskaranpreet.singh

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Hi All!

• WSE

Thanks in Advance!!
Brother, I am also in Manitoba and will apply for PNP under skilled workers in Manitoba stream in upcoming months. Can you please tell me how did you apply for PNP? did you take help of any consultant? If yes, can you please give me details of consultant.

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
Brother, I am also in Manitoba and will apply for PNP under skilled workers in Manitoba stream in upcoming months. Can you please tell me how did you apply for PNP? did you take help of any consultant? If yes, can you please give me details of consultant.
Bro I am applying without consultant and its simple process from overseas, I am in India. created application and received AOI then got further instructions to upload all details etc ....asked for additional documents and so on......finally received it and now applying paper application to CIC.

Sachin Patel

Jun 25, 2020
Hi,
I am going to apply for Manitoba skilled workers overseas without express entry profile .
Does ECA required or not?
* I have done my education outside of canada.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi,
I am going to apply for Manitoba skilled workers overseas without express entry profile .
Does ECA required or not?
* I have done my education outside of canada.
I'm not entirely sure, but to my knowledge they don't require ECA. You can try to confirm in their website looking for the requirements, or sent them an email (immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca). Anyway, if you have ECA or can obtain that in a easy way, I would recommend to have it in your support document as it will make much easier to the officer verify your background.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Bro I am applying without consultant and its simple process from overseas, I am in India. created application and received AOI then got further instructions to upload all details etc ....asked for additional documents and so on......finally received it and now applying paper application to CIC.
Thanks bro. I have NOC D job in Manitoba while my FSW express entry profile has NOC B indian job experience. Can I apply under express entry PNP in such case?

Can you please tell me which documents I will need to submit for PNP application and for application to CIC so that I can save time in advance?

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks bro. I have NOC D job in Manitoba while my FSW express entry profile has NOC B indian job experience. Can I apply under express entry PNP in such case?

Can you please tell me which documents I will need to submit for PNP application and for application to CIC so that I can save time in advance?
sorry cannot say as......I am not aware of such documents as not applied file in this way. Mine was simple online form ie: MPNP online application and after nomination paper file with almost same document but new forms to fill.