+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP CUT OFF -Overseas

Prabhyee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
chandigarh
Hi,
A few months ago, I have had applied for EE based MPNP with a CRS of 615. It’s been 2 months that I haven’t received any update from them and the present draws are majority above 700. Does anyone have applied with same crs as mine? And are my scores sufficient to be considered under MPNP?
TIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
A few months ago, I have had applied for EE based MPNP with a CRS of 615. It’s been 2 months that I haven’t received any update from them and the present draws are majority above 700. Does anyone have applied with same crs as mine? And are my scores sufficient to be considered under MPNP?
TIA
How do you have an EE CRS score of 615? Do you mean that is your Manitoba EOI score? If draws have not gone below 700 then you need to look to see if your score has ever been selected and look at ways to improve your score (improve English, learn French, study etc.).

If your EE CRS score is 615 (not sure how), then you should have received an ITA through EE (not Manitoba) for the last few EE draws.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes that’s what my agent told me too but the draw hasn’t happened yet neither I am sure about its status for this year.
You would have to contact Manitoba Immigration and ask. Each province has a quota, and officers decide what programs to draw from. If they can fill the quota with their other streams - international student in the province, job offers and those working in Manitoba already, then that may be their focus.