+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Adaptability points

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

Can I be awarded adaptability points if my spouse or common law partner demonstrates a bachelor’s degree and official language proficiency of at least CLB 5.

As a foreign worker, I fulfill all other criteria except the adaptability requirement as needed to be eligible for the Human capital pathway program in Manitoba.

Any input is really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is the Human Capital stream in Manitoba. They have the Skilled Workers Overseas or Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream. Manitoba’s adaptability points have nothing to do with language or degrees. Human Capital is Ontario.

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
It says ”may” so officers will decide. Assume you are living and working in Manitoba or have a Manitoba connection. And have NOC on the list.
Yes, it depends on them.
I don’t have any other connection to Manitoba such as friends or family but my spouse has a Masters degree and proficient in English language.
I am not sure if I still need to have a connection in Manitoba if I am applying under the Human Capital Pathway ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, it depends on them.
I don’t have any other connection to Manitoba such as friends or family but my spouse has a Masters degree and proficient in English language.
I am not sure if I still need to have a connection in Manitoba if I am applying under the Human Capital Pathway ?
You said you met eligibility so you would have read the rules. You will know this program has not even been implemented yet and the programs I mentioned are still in effect. So if you have studied and/or and working in Manitoba, you don’t need a Manitoba Connection. I assume you are in Manitoba now or studied in Manitoba to be eligible.

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019
You said you met eligibility so you would have read the rules. You will know this program has not even been implemented yet and the programs I mentioned are still in effect. So if you have studied and/or and working in Manitoba, you don’t need a Manitoba Connection. I assume you are in Manitoba now or studied in Manitoba to be eligible.
Please I have difficulty reviewing and submitting application online(Mpnp) What could be the cause ?
I was given an LAA already

Haris11

Jul 25, 2021
I wanna apply for MPNP
My wife brother is living in Winnipeg. I am primary applicant. Can we claim blood relationship point.

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019
I have submitted my Mpnp application but I want to ask. Can I still download my application report?
If yes , how please ?