+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA VISA OFFICE TIMELINE - Sponsoring parents only.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northyork_beaver said:
Ms Shakey... if you dont get your visa on the 3rd week of May, you have too enrol again to make sure
your still eligible under family class.. dont worry it wont too long :) I am very optimistic we will get our visa very soon...just keep praying :)

Thanks sir :) What do they usually do on background checks? I thought they have done it after Initial Assessment. Do they really call the schools? I've read before background checks takes a while, tapos they've asked for passports na. confusing waaa.. PPR na nga :( huhu

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomjom said:
Background check I think it includes everything like security check, criminal records, school records etc. I think this is the stage that immigration is confirming all the details written in your applications.

I will be expecting until the end April kasi sabi they already notified CIC Manila since Nov. 30, 2009 pa. Tumatagal lang kasi 6 sila lahat (principal + 5 dependents).....
Miss Jom2x, was it the first time for you to send the Right of Permanent Resident Receipt to CIC Mississauga? after they sent the email before Holy Week? or you sent the receipt before? and sent it again?

jomjom

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2009
AOR Received.
13-12-2009
File Transfer...
08-10-2009
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
1-21-2012
Passport Req..
23-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2012 but Received via DHL June 1, 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully end of June 2012
I did send it before, after my family submitted their applications last Oct. 2009 in CIC Manila. I paid RPRF online Nov. 2, 2009 but never send a hard copy of the receipt. When I received an email asking for validation of RPRF, I phone CIC Call Centre and found out that CIC-Mississauga have notified CIC-Manila since Nov. 30, 2009. That is why I assumed that the is just generic reminder for those who haven't paid RPRF.

When I got that email I send my RPRF by email to CIC Mississauga carbon copied CIC Manila, then fax it and then mailed it. Ewan Ko na Lang pag hindi pa nila receive ;D ;D ;D

shakeyy said:
Miss Jom2x, was it the first time for you to send the Right of Permanent Resident Receipt to CIC Mississauga? after they sent the email before Holy Week? or you sent the receipt before? and sent it again?

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomjom said:
I did send it before, after my family submitted their applications last Oct. 2009 in CIC Manila. I paid RPRF online Nov. 2, 2009 but never send a hard copy of the receipt. When I received an email asking for validation of RPRF, I phone CIC Call Centre and found out that CIC-Mississauga have notified CIC-Manila since Nov. 30, 2009. That is why I assumed that the is just generic reminder for those who haven't paid RPRF.

When I got that email I send my RPRF by email to CIC Mississauga carbon copied CIC Manila, then fax it and then mailed it. Ewan Ko na Lang pag hindi pa nila receive ;D ;D ;D
oh... We didn't po kasi. Our application was filed August 2006, and it started processing ng December 2006. I think before, they don't send RPRF payment request until the later stage... :(

The RPRF request was sent to us w/ the Medical Request & Passport request that's why we paid it last January 20 and sent a copy in CIC office Manila w/ the other requested documents. We didn't bother sending a copy to CPC-Mississauga because we thought only the Manila office needs it :(

Kaya it was our first time to send a copy in CPC-Mississauga. (fax, email and airmail too) haha. My sister called the call center last week, and they said, Newly received RPRF validations (fax/email/airmail) will be reviewed at least 2 weeks before it will posted on the system.

If true to their info, 30 to 45 days after CPC Mississauga notifies manila, then I'll just think of the worst and don't expect the visa this april :( :(

sana i've read again the new manuals. huhuhuhuhuhu

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
me prob po ako nabasa ko po ung certificate of permanent residence pero ung upper part lang po ano kea gagwin ko. baka d na tanggapin to pagdating namin sa port of entry ;( d ko cnasadya mineral water po natapon d naman nalagyan ung me personal details nsa title lang nagwowory lng po ako ;( :'(

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ms Shermei. I think it's fine as soon as the immigration file # and other info still intact,
you'll fine... don't bother. Anyway this is very important document, you will be used this
when you apply for citizenship after 1095 days of physical residency in canada. You can
make a request for a copy of your landing papers but for sure expect the delay from embassy.
You can do it inside canada after you landed. :)

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
northyork_beaver said:
Ms Shermei. I think it's fine as soon as the immigration file # and other info still intact,
you'll fine... don't bother. Anyway this is very important document, you will be used this
when you apply for citizenship after 1095 days of physical residency in canada. You can
make a request for a copy of your landing papers but for sure expect the delay from embassy.
You can do it inside canada after you landed. :)
thank you so much hays nagpanic tlga po ako knina nung nabasa ???

sana magkaupdates na din ung mga nasa thread na to. parang tumatagal n naman processing. nagPDOS ako knina s cfo mostly mga immigrants and pniPDOS nla madami dn ung under s category nten family class: paretns sponsorship with dependents

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Hello my timeline:

August 2007 - submitted sponsorship application to Mississauga
January 2011 - sponsorship approved
February 2011 - papers transferred to CEM
February 2011 - my parents received the forms I sent
June 2011 - they submitted the required documents to CEM
December 2011 - medical request
February 2011 - medicals at St. Luke

Yung mga brothers ko was 17 and 14 years old when I filed it in 2007. To they are 22 and 19 years old. Yung 22 he graduated 2 years ago, now he's working.

angelm

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/ 2007
Doc's Request.
15/ 12/ 2010
AOR Received.
05/07/2011
File Transfer...
10/06/2011
Med's Request
14/12/2011
Med's Done....
17/02/2012
Passport Req..
17/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/05/2012
LANDED..........
planning when
hello guys! ntanggap n nmen passport request from embassy kahapon 04/17/2012.. buti dumating agad after 1 month mgbayad ng sister ko ng RPRF :)

sa tingin nyo after mgpass ng passport gaano katagal pa antayin pra mareceive namin yung visa?

sana very soooonn! para bago ako mg-22 y/o dmting na.. ;)

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelm said:
hello guys! ntanggap n nmen passport request from embassy kahapon 04/17/2012.. buti dumating agad after 1 month mgbayad ng sister ko ng RPRF :)

sa tingin nyo after mgpass ng passport gaano katagal pa antayin pra mareceive namin yung visa?

sana very soooonn! para bago ako mg-22 y/o dmting na.. ;)
to date, 3 months after PP sent to CEM and 4months after ppr... :( waiting...

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Hello my timeline:

August 2007 - submitted sponsorship application to Mississauga
January 2011 - sponsorship approved
February 2011 - papers transferred to CEM
February 2011 - my parents received the forms I sent
June 2011 - they submitted the required documents to CEM
December 2011 - medical request
February 2011 - medicals at St. Luke

Yung mga brothers ko was 17 and 14 years old when I filed it in 2007. To they are 22 and 19 years old. Yung 22 he graduated 2 years ago, now he's working.
di po ba bawal mag work?

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Shakey... In my opinion, if your brother (22yrs old) is working, his application is in jeopardy, unless he did not declared when they update their application. Sayang naman kung di siya makakasama.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northyork_beaver said:
@ Shakey... In my opinion, if your brother (22yrs old) is working, his application is in jeopardy, unless he did not declared when they update their application. Sayang naman kung di siya makakasama.
i don't have a brother po :) i'm a single dependent...:) I just read it sir and quoted someone.. :) I'm a dependent as well. 26 years old and eternal student hehe :)

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuesday Ulit!
ecas update sana...

Hoping for good vibes tomorrow :)

or at least make my address disappear hehehe! :p

jomjom

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........