+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila V.O. - Waiting for the Passport with the Visa

Arriane1888

Feb 28, 2011
hjk said:
congrats sa lahat ng naka DM ;D ;D ;D

inprocess pa rin ako. :)
Hi, congratulations sa lahat ng nag-DM and nakareceive na ng mga visas nila.. ;) :D Congrats m2canada, d15b and noelcezh.. Ang saya-saya naman ngayon kahit papaano eh napapabilis na kala ko next week ulit my update, buti na lang meron ngaung week na ulit na ito.. Sa wakas noelcezh tuloy na tuloy na talaga ang pag-alis ;) ;D

hjk: Ask ko lang, may agency po ba kayo?..

loki

Mar 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09 Sept. 2010
Med's Done....
19 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2010 Visa Expiry 09 Sept 2011
congrats m2canada, noelcezh, abilex and d15b! :) :) :)

kate_santos2563

Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov.5,2009
Doc's Request.
jan 16,2010
AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
Lionheart said:
yung petitioner's data, if i remember it correctly, if you are the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, you write PRINCIPAL APPLICANT on that area of the form... tapos yung lahat ng dependents mo, yung name ng principal applicant and your address sa canada... tapos sa citizenship ng petitioner, FILIPINO ang isusulat mo... anyone who just came from PDOS can correct me if may errors sa aking memory hahaha!

do fill out the forms before you get there... hassle magsulat doon, aalis ka pa sa pila (or if you are with your spouse, then sya papilahin ninyo habang nag fi-fill out kayo)... paste the pictures on the space provided already para di na kayo maghanap ng glue doon... and bring a stapler... or if ayaw nyo, may stapler naman doon... di ko na maalala pagkaka sunod sunod ng photocopies eh... pagsama samahin nyo na mga passports nyo, para isang abot na lang pag nagbayad (you will leave it with them kasi para nga tatakan ng sticker na napakamahal hahaha!)... puro photocopies lang ang hihingiin, they wont even bother to check it against the original so wag nyo na ilabas yon... you will get your passports at the end of the seminar...

mag ingat kayo sa mga pinoy na mega pinoy na talangka... nandun na sa loob, sumisingit pa grrrrr... and do make chika with our kababayans... after all, we are all migrating to the same place... pero yung mga mega jologs na kung umasta eh parang artista (usually mga super ngets lang naman din ang gumaganon na drama hahaha!) deadmahin nyo na lang din at ipagdasal na hindi nyo sila maging kapitbahay doon hahahaha!

qoute from canimmigrant po e2, hope this helps tinang....

ASK KO KUNG san isusulat ang PRINCIPAL APPLICANT dun s PETITIONER'S DATA Kung ikaw rin ang principal.dun ba s may Last name or anywhere dun s petitioners data.so hindi n klanagn ifill up ung buong PD kung ikaw ang principal applicant.

ijsal

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
3152-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2009
Med's Request
august 31, 2010
Med's Done....
sept2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
OCtober 27, 2010
Rene_8000 said:
Pag mag pdos kayo they will give you a form that you have to declare the money you will be bringing out of the country and that form will be submitted at the immigration at NAIA well a in my experience walang humingi ng form na yon. Upong check in sa NAIA you will need your tickets, passports and the embarkation cards one for each member of the family. The form I prepared for the declaration of the funds eh Hindi naman hinanap. When we reached hongkong airport since sa manila palang we already have boarding passes so wala ng hassle when we reached hk. Sa NAIA palang kc bibigyan na kayo ng boarding pass agar if you have connecting flight to hk. Upon reaching vancouver we went to immigration first where we were interviewed by an immigration officer ( sa Plane palang the f.a. Will give you a declaration form. Ito na yung declaration form na isusulat mo how much money dala mo) if ayaw mong magtagal sa loon ng immigration para Hindi ka malate sa next flight mo if your heading to Calgary or Edmonton then don't put more than 10,000 na per a na dala mo or else you will have to fill up another form. For me I only declare 8600 in Canadian dollars in cash. I did not write down the bank draft. But it's up to you , you can declare the bank draft if you want but nobody will ask you to show the draft. As for the list of goods? I just wrote down 1. Assorted clothings then the value, 2. Assorted gadgets then the value ( I made a list of all the gadgets we have with serial numbers and value on a separate sheet of paper? 3. Assorted jewelry ( made a list also of the assorted jewelry my wife has with proper description and value on a separate sheet of paper). Then that's it I handed the list of goods to the officer but she returned the paper to me. She just told me to keep it. Did not even bother reading it.

Pls wag kayo kabahan coz the officers were all very friendly and very young.
thanks for the info. very helpful. :)

congrats sa mga nag DM. mukhang WHITE CHRISTMAS na tayong lahat! God is good.
My family and I will be staying naman sa Southwest Calgary, so kung meron din dun sa area na yun, keep in tch. We chose to stay in Calgary kasi apart from having relatives dun, automatic kaagad yung health insurance. no 3-month waiting time unlike other provinces/territories. at least that is what i am told.

God bless us all. ;) ;) ;) ;)

tone

Feb 21, 2011
yun din concern ko sa peitioners data kung ako lng mag isaaa..ano e lalay ko? at sa economy sttatus ano din ilalagy ko unemployed?. na reciv ko na visa ku.. date issued may24. at sa mani din sabi nang agency ko sa cic kailngn daw na max 10k cash lng dalhin ko den d rest ay travelers chek. dba pwed na cash na lahat? 12k usd ty po

HOP

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/24/10
File Transfer...
05/26/10
Med's Request
10/08/10
Med's Done....
10/18/10
Passport Req..
11/04/10
VISA ISSUED...
28/06/11
LANDED..........
20/09/11
congratulations to all who received their visa and DM. We are happy for you guys!

Im still in process but looking forward!

d15b

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/22/2010
AOR Received.
03/5/10
File Transfer...
03/09/10
Med's Request
08/10/2010
Med's Done....
10/06/2010
Passport Req..
11/18/2010
VISA ISSUED...
06/14/2011
@ hjk, arriane 1888, loki, hop -- thanks po. susunod na po yan sa inyo. domino effect na ang mga octoberian..
visa na ... yummy.. :p

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
congratulations to the new batches of "graduates"... mc_geh, good job on updating the list, mas biba ka pa sa akin hahahaha! ;D

since almost everyone is in packing mode already, i would like to invite everyone going to the province of toronto... heatspine and i would like to create a network for us there... if anyone is interested, please PM me your FB account and i'll add you to the group... thanks!

if your are the principal applicant, just write a big PRINCIPAL APPLICANT on the petitioner's data part of the form... for your dependents, write your name, address in canada and FILIPINO opposite the citizenship part...

goodluck!

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
loki said:
congrats m2canada, noelcezh, abilex and d15b! :) :) :)

Regarding laptops don't worry if there is a pirated apps inside nobody will check. They will just tell you to remove it from the bag and put on a tray that's all. Mas strict sila sa mga dinadalang mga pagkain. Buy food inside the NAIA airport it's ok to carry with you to the plane. Cathay pacific has a very good service when you're up there they will feed you and feed you and feed you. Wear comfy shoes coz malalayo ang mga check in counters. Have your jackets with you all the time.

ysabelle

Apr 25, 2011
mimi0713 said:
as far as I can recall, i applied online, paid the fees thru credit card, then sent my credentials in university-sealed envelopes, just one package para madali. WES advises that the schools u have attended send directly to their Office your TOR and diploma, pag ganun naman ginawa mo, baka matutulog pa ng matagal papeles mo sa skul at tska dami pa process kasi overseas ang padalhan, mahal na matagal pa. kaya what I did, i requested for a certified true copy of my TOR and diploma from my BA and MA alma mater, pinalagay ko sa university-sealed envelope with the signature of the registrar on the flaps, yng 2 envelopes nilagay ko sa isang bigger envelope then pina courier ko sa address ng WES. in less than 2 weeks lumabas na result ng evaluation ;) you can google wes.org for more info ;) ;)
thanks mimi0713 :) yung course description po hindi na need? diploma and TOR lang?

ysabelle

Apr 25, 2011
mimi0713 said:
Canadian dollar demand draft. may clearing po, 10 banking days if you deposit it in Scotiabank, so better have cold canadian cash for the first 2 weeks ;)
but after 10 days pwede na iwithdraw lahat or dapat may matira? thanks in advance :)

marshe22

Jun 18, 2011
hello mc_geh! :)

visa validity: 10/15/2011
passport sent: 11/15/2010
type/app sent: FSW / 02/2010
landing on: Calgary, Alberta

thanks a lot! :) :) :)

@m2canada, abilex, cdn_hopeful, noelcezh, faithfully hopeful & d15b: congratulations!!! visa is on its way to you! ;) ;) ;)

still in process for me but im pretty hopeful we're next in line. :)

hjk

Star Member
Oct 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-26-2010
AOR Received.
06-30-2010
Med's Request
09-02-2010
Med's Done....
10-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-15-2011
Arriane1888 said:
Hi, congratulations sa lahat ng nag-DM and nakareceive na ng mga visas nila.. ;) :D Congrats m2canada, d15b and noelcezh.. Ang saya-saya naman ngayon kahit papaano eh napapabilis na kala ko next week ulit my update, buti na lang meron ngaung week na ulit na ito.. Sa wakas noelcezh tuloy na tuloy na talaga ang pag-alis ;) ;D

hjk: Ask ko lang, may agency po ba kayo?..
hi Arriane1888

di po kami nag-agency :)

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
Rene_8000 said:
Regarding laptops don't worry if there is a pirated apps inside nobody will check. They will just tell you to remove it from the bag and put on a tray that's all. Mas strict sila sa mga dinadalang mga pagkain. Buy food inside the NAIA airport it's ok to carry with you to the plane. Cathay pacific has a very good service when you're up there they will feed you and feed you and feed you. Wear comfy shoes coz malalayo ang mga check in counters. Have your jackets with you all the time.
Thanks Rene_8000! Nafi-feel ko na yung ginaw/lamig! Argh! lol.

Am arriving in September (Vancouver). Would be rainy and cold I guess. Hopefully I won't be dehydrated on landing. I always get dehydrated after a long flight na parang may trangkaso, and feel sluggish. Not just jet lag. Lol.

God bless po to you and your family in Edmonton. =)

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip