waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
cammie26 said:
thanks for the kind words badtzmaru and canimmigrant!! they encourage me to be positive and patient especially through these waiting moments. I really feel for everyone especially those who have put their plans (and money ;D) on hold in anticipation for their visas. I'm thankful for this forum since I can share my thoughts to people who can relate as well as getting ideas about what to do while waiting and what to do when the visa comes.. ;)
Hold on tight coz you're next in the dm line...

loki

Mar 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09 Sept. 2010
Med's Done....
19 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2010 Visa Expiry 09 Sept 2011
For every good news that we receive, we share it to every one especially ang visa na pina kaka asam asam. We Thank the Lord. For every accomplishment request for medicals masaya kana. Passport request mas masaya. DM nakuuuuuuuu d mo rin alam kung ano pakirandam hanggat d mo hawak ang visa. Pinakamasaya pag hawak mo na visa mo. Parang New Year.

For every bad news that we receive especially delays on our visa processing or kung ano man ang nararadaman natin lahat please take it with a grain of salt. Ibuhos mo ung galit mo. There are lots of people here that could help. heatspine, canimmigrant, kate_santos, mimi0713,tinang_m, breana/gandasia and the rest of schinder's list san ka pa. You could never thank enough with this group. :) :) :) :) :)

God is so good to have this bunch of good people around you.

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
loki said:
For every good news that we receive, we share it to every one especially ang visa na pina kaka asam asam. We Thank the Lord. For every accomplishment request for medicals masaya kana. Passport request mas masaya. DM nakuuuuuuuu d mo rin alam kung ano pakirandam hanggat d mo hawak ang visa. Pinakamasaya pag hawak mo na visa mo. Parang New Year.

For every bad news that we receive especially delays on our visa processing or kung ano man ang nararadaman natin lahat please take it with a grain of salt. Ibuhos mo ung galit mo. There are lots of people here that could help. heatspine, canimmigrant, kate_santos, mimi0713,tinang_m, breana/gandasia and the rest of schinder's list san ka pa. You could never thank enough with this group. :) :) :) :) :)

God is so good to have this bunch of good people around you.
well said, loki!! very well said! thank you sa lahat ng mga forumers! di nyo lang alam kung gaano kalaking bagay ang may nakukunan ng ganitong mga infos. SALAMAT PO SA INYONG LAHAT!

bootz

Mar 11, 2011
hello everyone.. we arrived in vancouver last may 16. just want to share with you guys our experience. we flew via cathay pacific, it was a safe trip except for minor turbulences along the hongkong-vancouver route. food was great though. if you're choosing this route, security at hkia is quite strict, so be very careful with your hand-carried luggage, stick to what is allowed. we arrived in vancouver airport at around 8:30pm, but the sun is still up, it only gets dark around 9pm here. after deplaning, we were directed to the immigration office, be ready with your passports and copr. just fall in line until it's your turn to face the officer. we were asked what flight we came in, how much money we brought (actually we didn't bring the whole amount of our proof of funds but brought bank certificates, just in case). since we didn't bring more than $10,000, we weren't asked to submit the declaration of funds form. after that, the officer confirmed the address i wrote on the disembarkation card (form is given inside the plane by the flight attendants), stamped our passports and said "welcome to canada". he gave us our exit cards then we got our baggages, then off we went into the freezing vancouver air.
i'm not sure if it's the new procedure not to go through the customs desks, or i guess we were just lucky..
the following day, we got our SIN, opened a bank account, and got insurance coverage for 3 months.
now, we better start with job hunting!
hope you guys will have the same "worry-free" experiences.

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
bootz said:
hello everyone.. we arrived in vancouver last may 16. just want to share with you guys our experience. we flew via cathay pacific, it was a safe trip except for minor turbulences along the hongkong-vancouver route. food was great though. if you're choosing this route, security at hkia is quite strict, so be very careful with your hand-carried luggage, stick to what is allowed. we arrived in vancouver airport at around 8:30pm, but the sun is still up, it only gets dark around 9pm here. after deplaning, we were directed to the immigration office, be ready with your passports and copr. just fall in line until it's your turn to face the officer. we were asked what flight we came in, how much money we brought (actually we didn't bring the whole amount of our proof of funds but brought bank certificates, just in case). since we didn't bring more than $10,000, we weren't asked to submit the declaration of funds form. after that, the officer confirmed the address i wrote on the disembarkation card (form is given inside the plane by the flight attendants), stamped our passports and said "welcome to canada". he gave us our exit cards then we got our baggages, then off we went into the freezing vancouver air.
i'm not sure if it's the new procedure not to go through the customs desks, or i guess we were just lucky..
the following day, we got our SIN, opened a bank account, and got insurance coverage for 3 months.
now, we better start with job hunting!
hope you guys will have the same "worry-free" experiences.
Hi Bootz, thanks for sharing your wonderful landing process.. Have a great life ahead! Btw, did you land alone or with family?

prinsipe

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Request
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-03-2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
@bootz: thanks for sharing your landing experience. Goodluck on your job hunting.

virgiemaricel

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2005
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
19-10-2010/ sent to CEM on 4-11-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
Hi all! Share ko lang din ang landing experience naming tatlo (me, hubby and baby). We had a smooth customs and immigration processing from Manila to Toronto. Even with the stop over sa Hongkong (via Cathay Pacific), wala kaming naging problem. Sa hand carried bags namin, super excess na kami (7 kilos each adult lang ang allowed) but because we brought our baby's stroller (graco, yung heavy duty type), nakalusot ang excess na dala namin like can of formula milk, toys at iba pa - sa basket ng stroller namin nilagay. Hindi naman kami kinuwestyon ng customs. I also declared that we brought more than 10K US dollars. Wala namang problem. 130pm kami nagland sa Toronto pero around 2pm na kami nakalabas ng plane kasi sa dami nga ng abubot na dala namin, inayos pa namin. Paglabas ng plane, bago dumiretso sa immigration, inayos pa ulit namin ang mga dala namin. Mahirap talaga when traveling with a baby or toddler for that matter. Anywayze, pagdating namin sa immigration, kami na lang ang bagong dating. As in kami na lang ang ipa-process. Thank God because hindi na namin kailangang pumila. Super dali ng processing. Sign dito, sign doon. Tapos nung ok na, sa customs naman, ask lang kami kung ano ang laman ng 6 balikbayan boxes na dala namin (as in 6 boxes- we paid 200 US dollars sa Cathay Pacific for our excess baggages . Ang excess namin, 2 boxes of 32 kilos each). I just told the female customs officer that the boxes contained assorted clothes, used toys, baby clothes, formula milk, medicines etc). Ganun lang. Ok na raw so lumabas na kami. Tapos, may dinaanan din kaming booth kung saan binigyan kami ng free bag and inside were different brochures/ reading materials on immigration, settlement, child tax benefits etc.

jack***

Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-24-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
25-08-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
14-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
in process...
LANDED..........
waiting.. wishing end of march or 1st week april
Thanz bootz and vargiemaricel for sharing ur landing experince! Guys nagpdos kami last week and pwede pala natin ireimburse pagibig contribution natin, nagpunta na kami sa pagibig last monday and submitted an application for the reimbursement, mabilis lang process ng application, we're waiting for 3 weeks before marelease check, visit nyo website pagibig, ito requirements nila:

PERMANENT DEPARTURE CLAIM

• Application for Provident Benefits (Pag-IBIG)
• Photocopy of Passport
• Notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines (Pag-IBIG form)
• Any of the following:
o Immigration Visa
o Residence Visa
o Settlement Visa
o Such other equivalent documents depending on the issuing country

• Two valid ID cards with signature and photo of claimant
• Special Power of Attorney (if member cannot claim personally)

tinang_m

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june 25, 2010
Med's Request
august 26, 2010
Med's Done....
september 15, 2010
Passport Req..
november 9, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
may 3, 2011
LANDED..........
God willing june 17, 2011
Hi! natuwa naman po ako sa respond ninyo sa post ko, :) i am as blessed as you all are when i entered this forum, canimm. is right, feels like a family here :) every night i pray for everybody and it feels good to be able to pray for all of you. :)

on another note, yes i was able to get my pag-ibig contribution, :) madali lang, konti lang nakuha ko kasi 3 years lang ako nag work dito and konti lang man din contribution ko but it feels good to get whatever amount na din hehehe

ganda ng mga post about landing, tuwa pati mama ko, she cant stop imagining me come june 17 na ako naman ang mad laland, i will also share, kasi it helps a lot reading about it, :)

another day, another extension of our lives from our Creator, lets us all press on with faith! :)

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
virgiemaricel said:
Hi all! Share ko lang din ang landing experience naming tatlo (me, hubby and baby). We had a smooth customs and immigration processing from Manila to Toronto. Even with the stop over sa Hongkong (via Cathay Pacific), wala kaming naging problem. Sa hand carried bags namin, super excess na kami (7 kilos each adult lang ang allowed) but because we brought our baby's stroller (graco, yung heavy duty type), nakalusot ang excess na dala namin like can of formula milk, toys at iba pa - sa basket ng stroller namin nilagay. Hindi naman kami kinuwestyon ng customs. I also declared that we brought more than 10K US dollars. Wala namang problem. 130pm kami nagland sa Toronto pero around 2pm na kami nakalabas ng plane kasi sa dami nga ng abubot na dala namin, inayos pa namin. Paglabas ng plane, bago dumiretso sa immigration, inayos pa ulit namin ang mga dala namin. Mahirap talaga when traveling with a baby or toddler for that matter. Anywayze, pagdating namin sa immigration, kami na lang ang bagong dating. As in kami na lang ang ipa-process. Thank God because hindi na namin kailangang pumila. Super dali ng processing. Sign dito, sign doon. Tapos nung ok na, sa customs naman, ask lang kami kung ano ang laman ng 6 balikbayan boxes na dala namin (as in 6 boxes- we paid 200 US dollars sa Cathay Pacific for our excess baggages . Ang excess namin, 2 boxes of 32 kilos each). I just told the female customs officer that the boxes contained assorted clothes, used toys, baby clothes, formula milk, medicines etc). Ganun lang. Ok na raw so lumabas na kami. Tapos, may dinaanan din kaming booth kung saan binigyan kami ng free bag and inside were different brochures/ reading materials on immigration, settlement, child tax benefits etc.
wow nice sharing of your wonderful landing experiences bootz and virgiemaricel..kasi toronto din kami mag land at least may know how na rin ako....thanks :D :D :D :D

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
jack*** said:
Thanz bootz and vargiemaricel for sharing ur landing experince! Guys nagpdos kami last week and pwede pala natin ireimburse pagibig contribution natin, nagpunta na kami sa pagibig last monday and submitted an application for the reimbursement, mabilis lang process ng application, we're waiting for 3 weeks before marelease check, visit nyo website pagibig, ito requirements nila:

PERMANENT DEPARTURE CLAIM

• Application for Provident Benefits (Pag-IBIG)
• Photocopy of Passport
• Notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines (Pag-IBIG form)
• Any of the following:
o Immigration Visa
o Residence Visa
o Settlement Visa
o Such other equivalent documents depending on the issuing country

• Two valid ID cards with signature and photo of claimant
• Special Power of Attorney (if member cannot claim personally)
thanks for posting the requirements jack kasi yun din ang gagawin namin pag nakuha na yung visa ....goodluck :D :) :) ;D ;D

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
I just want to share my great news, CEM just called to my wife in the Philippines this morning and informed her that they are sending our passports with PR visas today and expect to receive it within 24 to 48 hours thru DHL, Yeahhhhhhhh!!! I am expecting it to be sent here in the UAE thru our agent but according to CEM DHL is no longer accepting courier collect abroad, since my wife is in PH and as the principal applicant they will send it directly to her. Thank you Lord!!!

This forum really helps a lot especially when times na depressed ako and no idea what was happening to our passports why it was taking so long to return kaya nagpapasalamat ako sa inyong lahat lalo na kay heatspine who started this forum and to canimmigrant who made our timelines at least 2 weeks lang naman akong nilagpasan sa ecas pero tama ang mga forecast ninyo na visa na kaagad kaya never mind the ecas, hehe.

Kaya to our friends na naghihintay ng pp and visa dadating din talaga yan at sa mga lalagpasan ng ecas tulad mo kate_santos don't worry visa kaagad yan you'll be surprised when CEM will call you.

Now I need to prepare for my resignation. Always remember, "ALL GOOD THINGS WILL COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT". I will continue to pray for those who still waiting for their PP and Visas that they will get it soon. God bless us all. :)

MrsJM

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 9, 2010
AOR Received.
January 26, 2011
Passport Req..
07-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-11
LANDED..........
next month
freetorch99 said:
Dear Friends,
I just want to share my great news, CEM just called to my wife in the Philippines this morning and informed her that they are sending our passports with PR visa within 24 to 48 hours thru DHL, Yeahhhhhhhh!!! I am expecting it to be sent here in the UAE thru our agent but according to CEM DHL is no longer accepting courier collect abroad, since my wife is in PH and as the principal applicant they will send it directly to her. Thank you Lord!!!

This forum and all the members really helps a lot especially when times na depress ako and no idea what was happening to our passports why it is taking so long to return kaya nagpapasalamat ako sa inyong lahat lalo na kay heatspine who started this forum and to canimmigrant who made the timeline at least 2 weeks lang naman akong nilagpasan pero tama ang mga forecast ninyo na visa na yan nevermind the Ecas, hehe.

Kaya to our friends na naghihintay ng pp and visa dadating din talaga yan at sa mga lalagpasan ng ecas tulad mo kate_santos don't worry visa kaagad yan you'll be surprised CEM will call you.

Now I need to prepare for my resignation. Always remember, "ALL GOOD THINGS WILL COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT". God bless us all. :)
So tatawag ba ang CEM sa atin if e fwd na nila ang visa? Kasi sa Case ko CEm just called me last wednesday to tell me na nawala daw yung passport id picture ko den ang visa ko is been issued na.. kailangan daw nila ang id ko kaya they told me to send it ASAP>? do you think they will call me back??

Salamat!

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsJM said:
So tatawag ba ang CEM sa atin if e fwd na nila ang visa? Kasi sa Case ko CEm just called me last wednesday to tell me na nawala daw yung passport id picture ko den ang visa ko is been issued na.. kailangan daw nila ang id ko kaya they told me to send it ASAP>? do you think they will call me back??

Salamat!
Sa case ko kasi sa abroad ang aking agent, kaya they verified if my wife is in PH sya naman ang principal applicant so they decided to send it directly to her and DHL hindi na yata tumatanggap ng courier collect abroad.

On your case naman I suggest you should do what they ask you to, kung ID picture lang naman, and normally they won't call you back kung na-received na nila. This is just my opinion hindi po ako expert pagdating dyan, baka may mga forum members na maaring mag advice sa iyo. Thanks.